Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Updates And News - Gaming (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Updates And News (309211 Views)

PES 2017 Update 1.03 Adds New Stadiums, New Kits, & Updates To Players' Faces / Best Of Ps3 Games Available Here. (cfw Updates And Support From Me Included) / Sony Playstation 4 'neo' Release Date And News On September 7. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
The next episode in Telltale Games’ Batman series is coming later this month, as the company has revealed that it will launch on September 20th. The episode is called Children of Arkham and will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on the aforementioned release date, though release dates for other platforms will come later this month.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Entire Call Of Duty Series On Sale For Up To 67% Off On Steam
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
WWE 2K17 Still Features Blood And Other Non-PG Content
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
World of Final Fantasy Is Getting Digital Exclusive Pre-Order Bonuses On PS4
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Grand Theft Auto 5 is the game that just keeps on trucking, with it even coming in first in the monthly NPDs this past month nearly three years after its initial release for last-gen consoles. One of the more controversial stories with the game was not about the game’s violence or sexual content, but rather a lawsuit by Lindsay Lohan that has now been thrown out.
Soon after the release of Grand Theft Auto 5, Lohan spoke out saying that Rockstar used her likeness without her permission in the game, even if it wasn’t specifically stated to be her.

The character Lohan claimed to be based on her in the game is also the one that was at the center of the marketing campaign, the women in the red bikini seen above. However, the court did not even rule on if Rockstar did indeed use her likeness in the game, but rather threw the case out for another reason according to the Wall Street Journal.

Lohan’s argument was based on the New York’s right-of-publicity law, which “bars the use of a person’s portrait, picture or voice for advertising or trade purposes without written consent from the subject.”
While the original judge for the case wouldn’t dismiss it, the case was moved to an appellate judge, who threw out the case though because he ruled that a video game didn’t qualify as “advertising or trade.” The court also ruled that the images used for marketing were based on the character in-game, which Lohan claimed was based on herself, rather than the marketing being based directly on her.

Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
GameReactor interviewed Gareth Reeder who is the Lead Producer for FIFA 17. Along with the demo release date, he talked more about what is in store for the new game.

Fans will be happy to know that the demo for the game will be out on September 13th, 2016. The demo should be available on most platforms. Unlike with PES 2017 where the demo was only available for the PS4 and Xbox One.

Reeder didn’t say anymore about the demo. He just mentioned the release date at the tail end of the interview. The latest Gamescom demo might be an indication of what it might include. That demo featured the following teams: “ Real Madrid, Manchester United, Chelsea, Olympique Lyonnais, Paris Saint-Germain, Seattle Sounders, Tigres UANL, FC Bayern Monaco, Gamba Osaka, Inter, Juventus ”
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
The Steam version of Quantum Break has received a new release date. More time is needed to develop the game in order to make it polished.

THQ Nordic revealed that the new release date for Quantum Break on Steam will now be September 29th, 2016. This includes both the digital Steam version as well as the retail version.

The Quantum Break Timeless Collector’s Edition includes:
Premium packaging
5 Game Discs (onetime Steam key validation required)
Making Of Blu-ray
Making Of Book (where an Art Book meets a Making-Of)
1 Soundtrack CD (Audio-CD)
2 A3 Poster (one double-sided print)
Quickstart Guide
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Call Of Duty Jackal Assault VR Game Coming Free With PS4 Infinite Warfare
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Will Now Include All 16 Maps Instead Of 10
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare Multiplayer Beta Hits PS4 First In October
Re: Updates And News by Emeka71(m): 6:15am On Sep 03, 2016
Candy crush saga is now availble on many platforms; devices and laptops.
Re: Updates And News by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 03, 2016
Emeka71:
Candy crush saga is now availble on many platforms; devices and laptops.

Who send u? angry
Re: Updates And News by Collinz2(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2016
hakinze00:
Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare Multiplayer Beta Hits PS4 First In October
Infinite Warfare trailer is the most dislike video on youtube i wonder if people will buy it.
Re: Updates And News by AKBliv010(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2016
Collinz2:
Infinite Warfare trailer is the most dislike video on youtube i wonder if people will buy it.

The COD series has been rinsed jor! Battlefield 1 is the way to go grin
Re: Updates And News by Collinz2(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2016
AKBliv010:

The COD series has been rinsed jor! Battlefield 1 is the way to go grin
lol. I never play any Battlefield.
Re: Updates And News by Lana1(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Who send u? angry
grin grin
Re: Updates And News by Lana1(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2016
hakinze00:
Entire Call Of Duty Series On Sale For Up To 67% Off On Steam
U just gotta love Steam and their sales. This is the 2nd COD sales i've seen in the last 30 days.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Collinz2:
well I believe it will sell well but might not be as gud as battlefield sha especially the deluxe edition that is coming with modern Warfare remastered
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
The Walking Dead Season 3 Is Coming This November Under Title “A New Frontier”
Re: Updates And News by Krystale: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Who let this stray cat in here!

How can u call urself a gamer and still be dis sexist!!! undecided

*On second thoughts after looking up the profile I discovered the chump scrubs the cajones of a bull in a country farm/meth lab owned by rednecks in Alabama, USA
u know u stupid. Did i talk to u? Learn to respect me or i come over the internet and get your ugly ass. You heard me? you little cao controlled bastard
Re: Updates And News by Krystale: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
cao:

Poor you.
yo little girl. you dont talk to a real g like that. He can easily punish your little pussy nîggas
Re: Updates And News by cao(f): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Krystale:
yo little girl. you dont talk to a real g like that. He can easily punish your little pussy nîggas
See this one, acting like an ice cream e-gangsta, boy siddon & grow up. You ain't Scarface. Now, take a chill pill, I expect you'll have matured after your time out.
Re: Updates And News by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Krystale:
u know u stupid. Did i talk to u? Learn to respect me or i come over the internet and get your ugly ass. You heard me? you little cao controlled bastard

Yeah, and I heard ur broda has three testicles. cheesy
Move along you hediot! There is more sense in a milk-drinker than in this he-goat replying my mentions.
Re: Updates And News by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Updates And News by cao(f): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ignore the child, he can't currently respond because he's in time out. Okay, back to regularly scheduled programming. I don't know if Hakinze00 has said this already, but here we go. Next weekend is Overwatch Free Weekend (9th to 12th of September) on PS4 & XO. It can be played without PS+* on PS4. Anything you earn can be carried over if you buy it on the same PS account. I'll just add the screenshot from its PSN page. It will be available to download on the 9th.

*remember, you need PS+ to play the actual game.

Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
FİFA 17 TOP 3 PLAYERS RATINGS
3 NEYMAR 92
2 MESSI 93
AND THE HIGHEST IS........
CRISTIANO RONALDO WITH A WHOOPING 94 RATING

1 Like

Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Michael B. Jordan Stars In NBA 2K17 For MyCareer Mode
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
God of War PS4 Director Talks About Game’s Combat And More

God of War PS4’s director, Cory Balrog, was very
active on Twitter answering people’s questions about the highly anticipated game. He feels the combat is fun and satisfying.

He said the game will still have fast-paced action. He also said: “ The combat in this game is going to be satisfying as hell to play “. If you didn’t like what you saw at E3, Balrog did mention that the new combat system is being heavily developed and adapted until the game is ready for launch.

In terms of the game’s development, it sounds like the team is doing long nights and are getting stressed about it. Balrog said he hasn’t had much sleep lately, but it’s important to get the game done to avoid a long delay.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
23 New Teams Confirmed For FIFA 17
Re: Updates And News by cao(f): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
hakinze00:
God of War PS4 Director Talks About Game’s Combat And More

God of War PS4’s director, Cory Balrog, was very
active on Twitter answering people’s questions about the highly anticipated game. He feels the combat is fun and satisfying.

He said the game will still have fast-paced action. He also said: “ The combat in this game is going to be satisfying as hell to play “. If you didn’t like what you saw at E3, Balrog did mention that the new combat system is being heavily developed and adapted until the game is ready for launch.

In terms of the game’s development, it sounds like the team is doing long nights and are getting stressed about it. Balrog said he hasn’t had much sleep lately, but it’s important to get the game done to avoid a long delay.
Well, this actually gives me more hope, because satisfying combat is one of GoW's biggest selling points. Even though, the combat shown in the E3 demo was intriguing, it just didn't seem like the standard that we're used to.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Buongiorno, my fellow assassins. If you were wondering when you could get your hands on the upcoming Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection - an HD remastering of Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and Assassin's Creed Revelations for Xbox One and PS4 - wonder no more: Amazon Italy has revealed a release date of November 17.

The site has also revealed a price of €50. Global economics and politics being the unruly beasts they are, it's not certain what this would translate to in terms of local currency, but we expect a £50/$60 price tag when the game launches
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
cao:

Well, this actually gives me more hope, because satisfying combat is one of GoW's biggest selling points. Even though, the combat shown in the E3 demo was intriguing, it just didn't seem like the standard that we're used to.
personally I don't see anything wrong with the combat system in d E3 gameplay infact it looked more matured don't know why some people complained about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (393) (Reply)

Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. / PS4 Games Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.