Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video (33022 Views)

BBNaija: 'Based On Logistics 1 & 2' - Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Movie / Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! / "Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by serah109: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Bondesniger:
Same to the husband

If u dnt value wat u hav som1 who knows d value wil help u treasure nd kip it safe
Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by adedayourt(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2015
dat was how i got ma bae, thumbs up to dat guy dat rejected her
Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by JOOHEL: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2015
For those of you that'll like to watch/download it Add SS in front of the link Eg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTbunALCjGc To http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=KTbunALCjGc
It's 792KB when you download it that way

Thanks!
Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by Dafe20(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2015
WisdomCanada:
Abeg those who watched the video should tell us wat happened there.

After I use my data watch am finish, make I still stress myself type the narrative and use anoda mb of data post abi?? Na jazzz? gringrin

Take time ooocheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by lekan29ice(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2015
Hahahaha... no be small thing oooo
Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by forgiveness: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2015
shocked grin grin Ghanian move.
Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by Toks2008(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Likewise for the ladies.

If you treat your man like poo,another lady will grab him fast
Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by WisdomCanada(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Dafe20:

After I use my data watch am finish, make I still stress myself type the narrative and use anoda mb of data post abi?? Na jazzz? gringrin

Take time ooocheesy
lol, stingy man tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by chccho(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2015
sad but true,this happened to me a few yrs back,it was a painful experience but today am glad she is gone anyway!!!!
Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by ibedun: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2015
No shaking!! If she is no good, yes! Be man enough and let somebody else have her. Somebody don dey poke am before you get there, if you sick or die somebody go poke am wella so why can't you let her go and open a new door in your life?

I let my very beautiful, busty, full well rounded wife go 15 years ago. She is still going door to door with no marriage prospect and in the mean time Naija men don poke am tired.

He he he!!

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by SirLegal(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
He likes to take other people's wife.

Hilarious Indeed
Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by chccho(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
ibedun:
No shaking!! If she is no good, yes! Be man enough and let somebody else have her. Somebody don dey poke am before you get there, if you sick or die somebody go poke am wella so why can't you let her go and open a new door in your life?

I let my very beautiful, busty, full well rounded wife go 15 years ago. She is still going door to door with no marriage prospect and in the mean time Naija men don poke am tired.

He he he!!
funny but true words, but u harsh o!!!!!
Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by Youngmolis: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin hahaha bad man
Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by masties2(f): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
ggrin:
[color=#indigo] I say a big thank u to every teacher I ever had (and still have) with the exception of Mr Bodunwa dude deserves a big curseangry[/color]

grin cheesy ;DD Abeg o.MrBodunwa really provoke u.
Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by Nellybank(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
The other don prepare to lunch. Lol. D blueessssssssssss
Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by JollyHills(f): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Very funny
Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by ggrin(f): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
masties2:

grin cheesy ;DD Abeg o.MrBodunwa really provoke u.
as in ehn...na must to chop watery beansundecidedangry

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by webshopng1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin lwkmd

Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by frankcell(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Can't stop laughing grin
Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by eyinjuege: 6:56am On Oct 06, 2015
That was funny!!
Re: If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video by Geezy4real(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hahaha...nice one Op!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 / Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. / #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.