Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore (33149 Views)

Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / This Current Life We Are Living Is The Predestined Eternity Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Flokiiiiii(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2015
Auxiliary:
Today is my birthday...and thanks to all nairalanders for keeping me alive wink
Sound ridiculous man
undecided
Auxiliary:
Sound ridiculous man
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
cry cryMake them never blow trumpet ooooooh
I never get girlfriend ooooooo
Bros be serious for once Na.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Flokiiiiii(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2015
Auxiliary:
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by dukeisang03(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2015
My noble advice to you all is... GIVE YOUR LIVES TO CHRIST! the surest way to avert the impending danger that looms in this generation

I hope you will adhere to this advice for your own good. [size=8pt]My noble advice to you all is... GIVE YOUR LIVES TO CHRIST! the surest way to avert the impending danger that looms in this generation

1 Like

Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by macof(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2015
deramarks:
GOD am a terrible sinner pls have mercy upon mylife and the life of my family members GOD pls give me the grace...I LOVE YOU and I want to be in heaven @ the end IN JESUS'S NAME I pray amen

You don't love God, you fear God. . Fear consumes you

1 Like

Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by otiigba1(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2015
Pastor preaching end time, yet they are acquiring expensive houses,mansions, Rolex, private jets and new church members, are they planing to take all this with them?
OP you are the gullible one, people who were here 2000 years ago experienced and thought the same.

Poster below me is an end time jigolo grin
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Highcuerayte: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2015
SEXUAL activities with fallen angels.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by freemanbubble: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2015
rubbish. all the signs listed were existing before now.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by kyaagbanairaland(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2015
It your own world is about to end, let it end. This world is still so young. Deal with your own problems and leave God with His do deal with. APROKO

1 Like

Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2015
well...

1 Like

Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by otiigba1(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Highcuerayte:
SEXUAL activities with fallen angels.
what the hell are you talking about? shocked shocked shocked are you speaking from experience?, Am assuming you have met this fallen angels and had sex with them? Guy you need to see a psychiatric.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by otiigba1(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2015
kyaagbanairaland:
It your own world is about to end, let it end. This world is still so young. Deal with your own problems and leave God with His do deal with. APROKO
me think Op is fed up of living his life, i say, clear off to him and let we carry on, am already making plans for year 2095 tongue
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by calculator123(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2015
Richie0974:
End times.. .I have a feeling that when Christ finally comes only 144000 will be redeemed. .Revelation 7:4, Revelation 14:3
and i would be among them.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Donald3d(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2015
Auxiliary:
ooogha , na wa o hw Nairalander take keep u alive ?,Endtime Auxillary Niqqa
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by slys(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2015
jboy73:
Every day the same talk.
I started hearing this 20yrs ago.

I'm Christian though

Your end time comes when you die... so prepare yourself well because you don't know actual time you will leave this sinful world...

1 Like

Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by calculator123(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2015
otiigba1:
Pastor preaching end time, yet they are acquiring expensive houses,mansions, Rolex, private jets and new church members, are they planing to take all this with them?
OP you are the gullible one, people who were here 2000 years ago experienced and thought the same.

Poster below me is an end time jigolo grin
stop deceiving urself and evaluate ur current lifestyle
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Highcuerayte: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2015
otiigba1:
what the hell are you talking about? shocked shocked shocked are you speaking from experience?, Am assuming you have met this fallen angels and had sex with them? Guy you need to see a psychiatric.
As were the days of Noah so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by batulakarada: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2015
DjAndroid:
End Time Delusions: According to bible, in the end times, expect widespread deception, counterfeit miracles, and the appearance of false prophets. Each of these evils will contribute to an atmosphere that will deceive an untold number of people throughout the world. The Antichrist, possibly a charismatic Muslim with a fake Jesus as a sidekick, will convince his followers he is the answer to the world’s problems. Paul tells us that those who become caught in the Antichrist’s web of deceit will be guilty because they freely choose to enjoy evil while denying the truth.

1. False Bible teachers would be money hungry : They would be smooth talkers, have many followers, and slur the Christian faith (2 Peter 2:1-3) See some at: www.fakemessiah.com

2. Homosexuality would be increasingly evident at the end of the age (2 Timothy 3:3)

3. Earthquakes would be in diverse places (Matthew 24:7). The Bible said there shall be "great earthquakes".

4. Stress would be part of living (2 Timothy 3:1)

5. Many wars would erupt (Matthew 24:6)

6. People would forsake the Ten Commandments as a moral code, committing adultery, stealing, lying, and killing (Matthew 24:12)

7. There would be a cold religious system , in denying God's power (2 Timothy 3:5)

8. Men would substitute fantasy in place of Christian truth (2 Timothy 4:4). This is so evident at Christmas when the birth of the Savior is lost behind the myth of Santa Claus.

9. Deadly diseases would be prevalent (Matthew 24:7). The worldwide increase in AIDS deaths is almost inestimable. Over 160,000 Americans die of cancer each year. Another is the issue of Ebola which claimed alot of lives.

10. The fact that God once flooded the earth (the Noahic flood) would be denied (2 Peter 3:5-6). There is a mass of fossil evidence to prove this fact, yet it is flatly ignored by the scientific world because of its uncanny implication.

11. The institution of marriage would be forsaken by many (1 Timothy 4:3)

12. There would be an increase in famines (Matthew 24:7)

13. Vegetarianism would increase (1 Timothy 4:3-4)

14. There would be a cry for peace (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

15. The possession of Jerusalem would be at the center of international turmoil (Zechariah 12:3)

16. Knowledge would increase (Daniel 12:4)

17. There would be hypocrites within the Church (Matthew 13:25-30)

18. There would be an increase of religious cults/false teachers (Matthew 24:11 & 24)

19. The future would seem fearful to many (Luke 21:26)

20. Humanity would become materialistic (2 Timothy 3:4). The love for material things will increase. Cherishing the things of the world.

21. There would be many involved in travel (Daniel 12:4)

22. The Christian Gospel would be preached as a warning to all nations (Matthew 24:14)

23. Jesus said Christians would be hated "for His name's sake" (Matthew 24:9). Recent bombings worldwide has proved this point.

24: And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
(Luke 21:25-26).

25: Youths would become rebellious. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy (2 Timothy 3:2)

26: Men would mock the warning signs of the end of the age saying, "for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." (2 Peter 3:4). The Bible even reveals their motivation, they love lust (verse 3). They fail to understand that a day to the Lord is as a thousand years to us.

God is not subject to the time that He created. He can flick through time as we flick through the pages of a history book. The reason He seems to be silent, is because He is patiently waiting, not willing that any perish, but that all come to repentance.

Be wise today take a decision!

http://www.bibleprobe.com/end-time-signs.htm
Checked out all your quotations and they are incorrect ....why give out fake bible verses.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by macho44(m): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2015
DjAndroid:
End Time Delusions: According to bible, in the end times, expect widespread deception, counterfeit miracles, and the appearance of false prophets. Each of these evils will contribute to an atmosphere that will deceive an untold number of people throughout the world. The Antichrist, possibly a charismatic Muslim with a fake Jesus as a sidekick, will convince his followers he is the answer to the world’s problems. Paul tells us that those who become caught in the Antichrist’s web of deceit will be guilty because they freely choose to enjoy evil while denying the truth.

1. False Bible teachers would be money hungry : They would be smooth talkers, have many followers, and slur the Christian faith (2 Peter 2:1-3) See some at: www.fakemessiah.com

2. Homosexuality would be increasingly evident at the end of the age (2 Timothy 3:3)

3. Earthquakes would be in diverse places (Matthew 24:7). The Bible said there shall be "great earthquakes".

4. Stress would be part of living (2 Timothy 3:1)

5. Many wars would erupt (Matthew 24:6)

6. People would forsake the Ten Commandments as a moral code, committing adultery, stealing, lying, and killing (Matthew 24:12)

7. There would be a cold religious system , in denying God's power (2 Timothy 3:5)

8. Men would substitute fantasy in place of Christian truth (2 Timothy 4:4). This is so evident at Christmas when the birth of the Savior is lost behind the myth of Santa Claus.

9. Deadly diseases would be prevalent (Matthew 24:7). The worldwide increase in AIDS deaths is almost inestimable. Over 160,000 Americans die of cancer each year. Another is the issue of Ebola which claimed alot of lives.

10. The fact that God once flooded the earth (the Noahic flood) would be denied (2 Peter 3:5-6). There is a mass of fossil evidence to prove this fact, yet it is flatly ignored by the scientific world because of its uncanny implication.

11. The institution of marriage would be forsaken by many (1 Timothy 4:3)

12. There would be an increase in famines (Matthew 24:7)

13. Vegetarianism would increase (1 Timothy 4:3-4)

14. There would be a cry for peace (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

15. The possession of Jerusalem would be at the center of international turmoil (Zechariah 12:3)

16. Knowledge would increase (Daniel 12:4)

17. There would be hypocrites within the Church (Matthew 13:25-30)

18. There would be an increase of religious cults/false teachers (Matthew 24:11 & 24)

19. The future would seem fearful to many (Luke 21:26)

20. Humanity would become materialistic (2 Timothy 3:4). The love for material things will increase. Cherishing the things of the world.

21. There would be many involved in travel (Daniel 12:4)

22. The Christian Gospel would be preached as a warning to all nations (Matthew 24:14)

23. Jesus said Christians would be hated "for His name's sake" (Matthew 24:9). Recent bombings worldwide has proved this point.

24: And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
(Luke 21:25-26).

25: Youths would become rebellious. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy (2 Timothy 3:2)

26: Men would mock the warning signs of the end of the age saying, "for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." (2 Peter 3:4). The Bible even reveals their motivation, they love lust (verse 3). They fail to understand that a day to the Lord is as a thousand years to us.

God is not subject to the time that He created. He can flick through time as we flick through the pages of a history book. The reason He seems to be silent, is because He is patiently waiting, not willing that any perish, but that all come to repentance.

Be wise today take a decision!

http://www.bibleprobe.com/end-time-signs.htm
I agree with The no 11, all d baby mama's take note.
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by otiigba1(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2015
calculator123:
stop deceiving urself and evaluate ur current lifestyle
don't worry about me worry about your self, you obviously are more religious and righteous than i am, you probably believe you will go to heaven this is what you ve been programmed to believe. Good luck to you, its funny how you so called christians pick,choose and conclude on what to preach and believe.

Tell me have you been living by example a true and full religious life previously and currently?
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by deramarks(f): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2015
I don't kno wha to say to u
macof:

You don't love God, you fear God. . Fear consumes you
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by otiigba1(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2015
Highcuerayte:
As were the days of Noah so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
yea! Right! am assuming you read this from the bible eh? The bible you were made to believe in, written by who? We are not sure but are supposed to believe anyway. Its funny how people pick and choose what to obey/believe in the bible.

You obviously believe you are more religious and righteous than i am.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Highcuerayte: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2015
otiigba1:
yea! Right! am assuming you read this from the bible eh? The bible you were made to believe in, written by who? We are not sure but are supposed to believe anyway. Its funny how people pick and choose what to obey/believe in the bible.

You obviously believe you are more religious and righteous than i am.
Assumption is the father of all failure. FYI , I don't have a Religion.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by fromnigeria(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2015
END TIME POST.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by otiigba1(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Assumption is the father of all failure. FYI , I don't have a Religion.
so were did you get this days of Noah? Your are trying to preach to me?
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Highcuerayte: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2015
otiigba1:
so were did you get this days of Noah? Your are trying to preach to me?
I didn't remember quoting you first.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by fromnigeria(m): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2015
[s]
batulakarada:

Checked out all your quotations and they are incorrect ....why give out fake bible verses.
[/s]
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by otiigba1(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I didn't remember quoting you first.
sorry sir, look, if it makes you feel better,important or relevant? Fine! Keep believing in what ever it is that does it for you. embarassed FYI its a forum every one contributes with their views, it does not matter who quotes who first. Here is me thinking i could learn some thing from you.
Have A nice day
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Okorieikechukwu(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2015
I am coming soon to play everyone attention to his work
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by IYANGBALI: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
no worry bro,I hear say dem no know where the trumpet dey again,he be like say somebody don steal am
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by mart2k(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2015
Psalm18:
Vegetarianism will increase.
How in God earth is this a sign of end times? undecided
uar right, out of all d end time signs, it is only no15 am waiting for( d desolation of jerusalem); that is if it happens in my lifetime. D moment Jerusalem is abominated, I knw d end is so near. Every other signs av bin there long years ago
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by calabardick(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2015
ThePeacemaker:

may they not blow trumpet when you dey nack akpako

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Emmanuel Akalue Reacts To Patrick Edet’s Resignation / Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.