Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

~ Celebrity Fashion ~ - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ (96990 Views)

Is This Celebrity Fashion Or Crazy? See What She Is Wearing / ~ Top Celebrity Fashion Designers ~ / ~ Celebrity Fashion Disasters ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by spikedcylinder: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2009
Ginnifer Goodwin's shoes are fantastic! Love the colour and style. . . smiley
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by iice(f): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2009
mohawkchic:

~The LV Tribal Shoes are LUsh!!

~Wud be interesting to see those bondage Booties w/  bright coloured Toe Socks grin

Hehehehehe, my sis has something similar to them tribal shoes.  .  .since she's the one that like heels

Love Posh's shoes too and ginnifer
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by spikedcylinder: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2009
What do you think of the "heel-less" phenomenon popularised by Posh?

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by iice(f): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2009
Those thigh boots she wore? Love them grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2009
"Hudson matched her towering Giuseppe Zanotti Design blue-and-black platform heels to her bold blue Gucci gown at the People's Choice Awards"

"Klum struts her stuff at the Golden Globes in Christian Louboutin black patent sandals with a 5.5-in. heel!"

"Cut-out boots from Maison Martin Margiela, which will set you back a very cool $795. "

"Montag conquers the urban jungles of Los Angeles in her $1590 crocodile-embossed Dior "Safari" sandals."  

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by spikedcylinder: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2009
~The Concept is creative but I aint in the least curious to know what it feels like wearing one! grin Surely They cant be Comfy or easy to walk on?! undecided
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by spikedcylinder: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2009
Whats that thing on Kim K's legs? grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by iice(f): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2009
Hmmmm Hudson's shoes, if the one patch was blue it would be perfect. . .

Love Klum's shoes and Montag's shoes kiss kiss

Kim's own are hideous grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by No2Atheism(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2009
mukina2:

hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin  grin

NO2
will you be posting pics? grin tongue

@mukina2 baby, which pics do you want me to post, the one with "you and I" together or the one with " thief of hearts and I" together, or the one where i was forcing Lady Gaga to wear Burqa, considering all those "decent exposure" we she dey give people eyes.
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2009
~ LMAO. . cheesy You Bad SPC!

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2009
Posh looks like she's dying in those shoes

but she knows how to "die" with dignity lmao so whatever grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by kadman(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2009
Sarah Jessica Parker - A Fashion Icon / Institution

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by kadman(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2009
Sarah Jessica Parker - A Fashion Icon / Institution II

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2009
those shoes dont fit at all. She must have changed into it mid stroll
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2009
What da hell is up with lady gaga? undecided lipsrsealed

@post
I'd wear this. Very cute

www.nairaland.com/attachments/143905_SJParker_jpgd2cdc62690a27aa180aa45d10e3d9047
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2009
yea. very cute
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2009
Those shoes are suicidal.
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 01, 2009
" heeless shoes?! dayum!!!!! it should feel like walking all day on your toes with no support.
women are trying, i give you 15points out of ten for that!!!!!
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:09am On May 02, 2009
One of the many stars that turned out to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Cartier in N.Y.C, Kate Hudson flaunted her figure in a cutout Rachel Roy gown, Giuseppe Zanotti clutch, Casadei heels and heaps of Cartier diamonds

Anne gets leggy in a lace Jill Stuart minidress and towering Casadei pumps at the Cartier bash, where she donned hundreds of thousands of dollars of the brand's diamonds

Eva is a living jewel at the Cartier anniversary bash in her glittering gold Azzaro dress, crystal-laden Giuseppe Zanotti Design limited edition platforms and over half a million dollars of Cartier jewelry.

Rachel pairs her black-and-ivory Prabal Gurung dress with booties and Cartier jewelry for the bash at the Cartier Mansion in N.Y.C.

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:24am On May 02, 2009
The supermodel Heidi covers her baby bump in a fringed black Jasmine di Milo minidress and Martin Katz jewels at the L.A. premiere of Star Trek

The actress Halle– who played Storm in the last X-Men movie – hits the L.A. premiere of X-Men Origins: Wolverine in an '80s-inspired, body-conscious Herve L. Leroux dress with sheer panel detailing and strappy mules.

Zoe The Star Trek actress gets pulses racing in her sexy black-and-silver Emilio Pucci minidress and Brian Atwood heels at the film's premiere in L.A.

Fergie dazzles on the X-Men Origins red carpet in L.A. wearing a black minidress with a metallic bodice and studded open-toe sandals.

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by Sissy3(f): 3:28am On May 02, 2009
what the heck is anne hathaway wearing undecided undecided
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:31am On May 02, 2009
~Lol,looks like am Miss to me cheesy
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by Sissy3(f): 3:50am On May 02, 2009
that to me looks old grandmaish undecided undecided
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:01am On May 02, 2009

The actress is chic in a black satin Alexander McQueen halter top and matching slacks with Givenchy sandals as she arrives to host the Independent Film Project's 30th anniversary in N.Y.C

The Good Guy star shows off her slim shape in a cut-out Cushnie et Ochs dress, Sergio Rossi sandals and Sash Primak jewelry at the film's Tribeca Film Festival Stolichnaya-sponsored bash at Tenjune

The actress Charlize shows off her enviable figure in a fitted lace Lanvin sheath with a metallic clutch and heels for the Film Society's tribute to Tom Hanks in New York City.

Following a press conference to announce her role in the Cartier partnership with ServiceNation, Demi celebrated with the jewelry house in a black-and-cream striped Prabal Gurung dress, Casadei heels and plenty of Cartier baubles.

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:10am On May 02, 2009
~ cheesy . . .That Lace just isnt working for her!

~ I like Kate ~Charlize ~Halle ~Heidi the most . . . undecided on Eva's . .too much stripes going on Gold! Love the shoes tho. . . .
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:14am On May 02, 2009
~ Kim Blonde?!! shocked shocked

~SoOooo doesnt suit her! She looks gorgeous w/ her dark hair!

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by Sissy3(f): 4:42am On May 02, 2009
i like Charlize's own and the fitting on her.

and is kim tryna exercise on that last pic or wot grin grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by iice(f): 4:45am On May 02, 2009
Only liked Zoe's dress and shoes, most of them missed with the shoes.
Eva looks like a tin woman

Oh and Charlize - she can do almost no wrong cheesy

Halle is beginning to look like a walking cliche undecided
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by TOYOSI20(f): 4:46am On May 02, 2009
First off. . . .what in the world is wrong wid Kim K. . . .like seriously. . . .tell me shes just having a moment!! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

And ma dear SJP. . . .she never cease to keep me stunned and amazed. . .i love all of her out fits!! smiley smiley

And the Halle dress. . . now that i would put on in a heart beat!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:49am On May 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

and is kim tryna exercise on that last pic or wot grin grin

~Lol,she was showing some of the moves on her Exercise Vid . .these celebs & Exercise DVD's!
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:51am On May 02, 2009
I hope that blonde pic is old  undecided

Like Kate's top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. / Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair / Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.