Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is Masturbation A Sin? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Masturbation A Sin? (6627 Views)

"Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Is Masturbation A Sin?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
oscarlloyd:
like creator like follower... U are just anoda proof that sacarsm is real...

You believe in Yahweh just like I believe in Zeus. I believe Zeus created the universe just as you believe Yahweh does. Tell me why yours is real and mine is not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Phemostiga(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
oscarlloyd:
arrow shot by whom?
by marine witchcraft

2 Likes

Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Phemostiga(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
oscarlloyd:
arrow shot by whom?
marine witchcraft
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Phemostiga:
Misturbation origin of spiritual wife
any prove??

2 Likes

Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by plappville(f): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
oscarlloyd:
u sound like a Muslim,

How does muslim sounds? Have you ever ate your stool before? Please answer. Thanks.

but if I may ask in which scripture of the Bible is it tagged a sin pls...

Ephesians 5:3 declares, “Among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity.”, “Among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity.”

(1 Corinthians 10:31)
"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God".

If you cannot give God glory for something, you should not do it.

Romans 14:23).

“Everything that does not come from faith is sin”
If a person is not fully convinced that an activity is pleasing to God, then it is a sin:

The name musterbation is not mention in the scripture but the act is discribed if one read these verses with a sincere mind. It is
Lustful thought, a sexual stimulation. Therefore a sin.
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by bqlekan(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
oscarlloyd:
ok sir .... Thank God u are here... We have anoda Hercules here... If not for movies tho, who will know Zeus?
hehe.. op Masturbation is a sin to God and oneself
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by LEXYCOM: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
It a sin and am even trying to get myself delivered from it
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by oscarlloyd(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
plappville:

How does muslim sounds? Have you ever ate your stool before? Please answer. Thanks.

Ephesians 5:3 declares, “Among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity.”, “Among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity.”

(1 Corinthians 10:31)
"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God".

If you cannot give God glory for something, you should not do it.

Romans 14:23).

“Everything that does not come from faith is sin”
If a person is not fully convinced that an activity is pleasing to God, then it is a sin:

The name musterbation is not mention in the scripture but the act is discribed if one read these verses with a sincere mind. It is
Lustful thought, a sexual stimulation. Therefore a sin.

the way u typed " to a Christian" ...is it not to the Muslims?
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by oscarlloyd(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
LEXYCOM:
It a sin and am even trying to get myself delivered from it
may God deliver us all sad.... Discipline ursev too bro
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by oscarlloyd(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Phemostiga:
if the spiritual wife will give me riches... Lemme start masturbating grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Phemostiga(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
oscarlloyd:
if the spiritual wife will give me riches... Lemme start masturbating grin cheesy
does devil bless pple
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Who decides what is sin or not

1 Like

Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by oscarlloyd(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Phemostiga:
does devil bless pple
if u ask me, na who I go ask
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by oscarlloyd(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
chuna1985:
Who decides what is sin or not
conscience talks
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
oscarlloyd:
conscience talks

Nope, conscience is simply decided by the moral code or where u come from. For example the Brazilian cannibals of the Amazon kill n eat human beings, their conscience never disturbs dem. Some tribes in benue give their wives for sex to their friends n yet their conscience does not prick dem.

Conscience is all about moral code of the society u come from.
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by oscarlloyd(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Nope, conscience is simply decided by the moral code or where u come from. For example the Brazilian cannibals of the Amazon kill n eat human beings, their conscience never disturbs dem. Some tribes in benue give their wives for sex to their friends n yet their conscience does not prick dem.

Conscience is all about moral code of the society u come from.
are u in their conscience? How do u know it doesn't prick them .... They might do it cos they ve gat no choice ... No mata what #conscienceTalks
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
oscarlloyd:
are u in their conscience? How do u know it doesn't prick them .... They might do it cos they ve gat no choice ... No mata what #conscienceTalks

Do u have cataracts

Didn't we kill twins n triplets as tradition

Didn't we do human sacrifice to the idols we worship

conscience remains in conjunction with whatever our society n morals decide. simple.
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
I believe it is a shameful act, that's why we do it and deny our actions before friends.
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by trapQ: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2015
Very true, but how did you know this?
Phemostiga:
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by trapQ: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2015
You didn't reply me back on an earlier thread.

There is an almighty GOD who is in heaven. You keep asking for proof but its all around you. There's been hundreds of scientific evidences that align with the biblical history. But no! You choose not to see it. Archeologists from time immemorial have uncovered proof that the bible isn't just fiction.

There has been documented proof that hell fire exists(look up the thread here on NL), that the crossing of the red sea took place, that the israelites were in captivity in egypt, that sodom and gomorrah tragedy happened. Many prophecies of the bible have come to pass, eg the drying up or river euphrates, the moon turning blood red. Now river euphrates didn't flow into another river, nothing of that sort, it just mysteriously dried up one day. Blood moons have been occuring for over a year now. Many more have happened which I can't state now.

Could it have been a coincidence that a prophecy given during the most primitive , stone age and medieval times would unfold to be true in these modern times of civilisation? NO! NO! NO!

Notwithstanding, the most concrete proof is experiencing JESUS CHRIST yourself. God is a spirit, and when you accept and worship him in spirit, you'd see all the proof you need yourself.
ifeness:

There is no almighty God. Do you have a proof?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by trapQ: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2015
Brother, do not be deceived. We christians do not worship the same GOD with the muslims. Our GOD is the omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient GOD. The world will try to merge the two religions but its not the same dear.
oscarlloyd:
A word they say is enough for the wise... But I've seen u ain't close to having an atom of sense which is why I now believe u are created by a mythical god... I'll leave u to sit back and have a re-think... Just when the Christians and Muslims are beginning to believe in one God Almighty... U are talking Zeus, he not even as popular as Odin ...
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by trapQ: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2015
You're very right. 100%
Phemostiga:
fornication=sexual immorality.if God want us to be masturbating he would have put the penis on the head..masturbation kill ur spiritual life,it invite demon into ur life,.thier is demon that control anyperson doing it..if u are doing it u better go for deliverance
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Phemostiga(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
trapQ:
Very true, but how did you know this?
from my father dr dk olukoya and from experience gathered
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Phemostiga:
1 corinthians 6v18 flee fornication.Every sin that a man doeth is without the body;but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body

So?
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by trapQ: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Woooow!!! We have the same father. Dr Dk Olukoya wink
Phemostiga:
from my father dr dk olukoya and from experience gathered
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Phemostiga(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
chuna1985:

So?
sosoliso airline :p
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Phemostiga(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
trapQ:
Woooow!!! We have the same father. Dr Dk Olukoya wink
are u not a muslim
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Phemostiga(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
stardragon:
any prove??
yes
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by trapQ: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nah.... I'm an mfm member.

Forget what you see on my profile, I only agreed so I could correct some of their blasphemous statements.
Phemostiga:
are u not a muslim
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by onweson(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Don't be deceived my brother, masturbation is a terrible sin in the sight of God. It is a severe act of unholiness. You may say the bible does not lucidly condemn masturbation, but I can tell you that masturbation is an act of sexual immorality and our Jesus hates it. If you are living this act of horror, please repent and the Lord will show you mercy.
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by Phemostiga(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
trapQ:
Nah.... I'm an mfm member.

Forget what you see on my profile, I only agreed so I could correct some of their blasphemous statements.
am even at prayer city now
Re: Is Masturbation A Sin? by trapQ: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
That's cool. I've never been there tho.
Be sure to pray for me
Phemostiga:
am even at prayer city now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself / Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti / Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.