Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Believing God's Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believing God's Love (309 Views)

God's Love Might Not Always Be Pleasurable. See Why / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believing God's Love by overcomersfaith(f): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
I once shared with us how unsearchable the loved of God is upon His children. By the way of illustration, the Spirit of God lead me to For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 (KJV). And He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Romans 8:32 (KJV). Understanding of the last scripture humbled me. Okay. Fellow me to Lk 11: 11-13. What did you just read? If you are so eager to meet the needs of your loved ones what about Him (God), what can He not do for you?

Click here to read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Humility / Why I Choose Christ / Where Are The Bible Scholars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.