Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

I’m Not A Mischievous Person…chinedu Ikedieze (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not A Mischievous Person…chinedu Ikedieze (photo) (989 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not A Mischievous Person…chinedu Ikedieze (photo) by onlinebethel(f): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Popular Nollywood actor, Chinedu Ikedieze better known as Aki, has attributed his acting prowess to the freedom he was able to get from his grandmother while growing with her in Abia state.

The actor known for his child-friendly movies stated that it was the way he was given the opportunity to have fun that paved way for him to know how children play and that made him learn how to play pranks on people.

He explained that though he might act mischievous roles but not is just the character of Aki and not the real personality of Chindedu Ikedieze.

According to him, “My background contributed a lot to who I am today and it is still contributing. I grew up with my grandmother in Abia State and I learnt a lot from her. She probably just gave me a free hand to operate as a little boy and that gave me the opportunity to know how to set traps, play pranks on people and to know other little things that children usually do.

“The experience really influenced what I do today because most of the films I do are children- friendly. You will always see me playing one mischievous role or the other; I learnt these things while I was a little boy. Also, every child has a story; you know I was a street boy, so to speak. All those little things I gathered on the streets. Aki is the character that everybody knows me for, though Chinedu Ikedieze is not a mischievous person.”

Re: I’m Not A Mischievous Person…chinedu Ikedieze (photo) by Republlican(f): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: I’m Not A Mischievous Person…chinedu Ikedieze (photo) by McCarlito(m): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
I still enjoy his Childlike roles compared to his Adult scenes... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Not A Mischievous Person…chinedu Ikedieze (photo) by ThePeacemaker(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin grin grin
This dude too short sha
I dae see him leg for the passport sef grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: I’m Not A Mischievous Person…chinedu Ikedieze (photo) by prevail23(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
grin grin grin
This dude too short sha
I dae see him leg for the passport sef grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
baba easy na,,,dis ur lie vibrate my phone

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Nairalander At The GIAMA Awards In Houston / As Seen At Lagos Airport (photo) / Heidi Klum's Halloween Costume Has Got To Be One Of The Best Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.