Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Tuition Free Education In Sweden - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (86351 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bmfizzle: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2008
Zity pls wat are d requirements and procedures inuolved in the sweden stuf.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by arofineboy: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2008
pls let somebody help me with all the necessary information for undergraduate applicatio.and how much is the minimum bank statement?
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2008
[color=#770077]I can see that you people are interested in the free tuition in Sweden. But wait, do you know that it is not only in Sweden that you can get this? it's in over 20 country including U.S.A
if you want the hard work done and the only thing you will have to do is follow the guide on: getting started,fees, qualifications and requirements, the visa application and so on you can send mail to
gabbylummy08@gmail.com or send your email to 08068626248 for further info.
[/color]
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2008
Pls i need more information. I have interest in going there 2 finish my education
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by benincitys(f): 3:35am On Aug 31, 2008
the last msg of this guy was 10.10.2006 maybe is time to give up this sweden free education .
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sisqology(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2008
Its still on, only that some are blind
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by jejelowo: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2008
hello
how can hi get the info pls can u mail me on jejelowosamuel
@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by daluke(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2008
Hello Zitty, I would like you to pls forward details to my mail: olduro2@writeme.com. I'm actually interested in an on-line option, that is, if it's available. Thanks so much for sharing this with us all.

Da-luke.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by kolagbemi(m): 5:40am On Sep 06, 2008
Hello Zitty, i'm interested in the undergraduate. please i need more infor. this is my mail adress
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by chi21: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2008
i want to go school in sweden but my borther told me that school is not free that what made me to change my mind.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ammark: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2008
I am interested in Post-Graduate studies in Management, Marketing, & Finance, in a good school in Sweden. I heard the Govenment encouraes international students to some to Sweden for their higher education and gives free education? is that so.

Can someone please fill me in ASAP.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by promise2(f): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2008
Hi Bros nd sisters,

If you are interested about Sweden free Education why dont you guys go to Google, write list of Universities and Colleges in Sweden. Google will bring every thing out. Then you choose which of the schools you want. It is so simply, then you go to the school web sites and get more info.

Zitty has been so kind to pass this info to us but he cant do the application for you.

My very self want to do my Master there too, and i have already chosen three Universities to apply .

University of Malmo, Lund University and Blekinge Institution of Technology.

Get the requirements for admission, keep them and immediately is December apply.
You can get more ino on this Sweden Education in Travel section of this forum, look for Sweden Visa application and Nigerin in Sweden, Hou is the Economy and life generally.

Wish us all the best.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Kitay(f): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2008
pls l m interested, kindly send details to me.
bedbest2@yahoo.com.
thanx
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by philem1: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2008
pls i have HND in Electrical Engineering pls can i apply directly for master and can i be working and also schooling pls give me a usefull information
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by seanpees(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2008
I want to study in sweden, i have Bsc in mass communication. pls kindly send me full information. email is musajibril2003@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sisqology(m): 5:16am On Sep 18, 2008
Una no go eva hear word
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by focus4life: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2008
@ Ogbeta

Thank u very much for given us vital information concerning how to apply for free tuition school in sweden. Hope to hear more from u more subsequent time.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by teeeem: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2008
hlo guys,

generaly educatn in most scandanavian countries is free i.e.govrnmnt pay 4educatn for citizn n non-citizen.

but its requird dat u do n pas TOEFL, 2 certify u as fluent in English as foreign language, odr requirmnts ar d usual tn u ned 2hv if u wnt 2trvl abroad.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by purubiotec: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2008
Hi,
Please kindly help me in giving some valid information to me, I have completed my Master in biotechnology from Australia and now I am Planing to go for Sweden for doing 1 year Master in biotech field and I heard that in Sweden the education is free of cost, Is IT TRUE, pLEASE KINDLY REPLY ME AND i NEED KNOW What will be living cost per year , Is it possible that In ternational students can stay there, Please kindly reply,
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by mylock: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2008
League of Concentric Konsultants (LOCK) is a body formed by consultants specialized in providing information regarding to Academic opportunities outside the country.
Established in 2005, LOCK has become a household name providing admission placements into affordable and free tuition Universities which are of the highest academic standards as well as registering prospective students for SAT I, SAT II, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT and all entrance examination for both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs.
Concerning the tuition free Universities in Europe, this academic opportunity is absolutely genuine. It is the best thing ever to happen to the educational sector of the world, providing equal opportunity to excel. This academic opportunity became available about 10 years ago. Thousands of foreign students have graduated from these Universities, majority from Asia, Africa, North America, United states and of course Europe herself.
The Scandavian countries are the countries providing tuition free education, but Sweden is the best among others.
WHY SWEDEN?
Apart from being a developed Nation and ranked among the richest countries in term of per capital ratio. Sweden is a safe and modern country in Northern Europe. It has accrued a spectacular reputation as an innovation and creative force. Sweden is the home of corporate brands like Volvo, IKEA, Ericsson, H & M and Saab.
Taking advantage of its closest to sea, Sweden has exploited a lot of areas in the field of sea products. For more details agriculture in Sweden and job opportunities contact LOCK.
Sweden has a long & proud history of academic excellence, with outstanding universities dating back to the 15th century.
Going back the history lane, western Education started from the scandavian countries which comprises of present day Denmark, Norway (or Netherlands) and Sweden, with Sweden as the core source. Sweden is the home of the Nobel Prize (remember Nobel laureate professor –WOLE SOYINKA), the world’s most prestigious academic distinction.
With a distinct innovation to build a close cooperation between industries and academic sector, Swedish universities are renowned for their investigative research and independent thinking. This reputation is cemented with rigorous quality control, nationally and internationally certified degrees.
Sweden has one of the most ambitious educational evaluation programs in Europe and the world at large.
Swedish Universities offers around 500 Master’s programs in English, ranging from programs in the Faculties of law, science, Engineering, Health science, management sciences, Social sciences and Medicine. It also provides 3-year Bachelor’s programs in English language as well. These programs include but are not limited to Business and IT Management, Economics and Policy, English Language, Business marketing, Software engineering, Space engineering, Industrial management, Energy systems, Digital forensics and IT-security, Analytical Finance, Tourism Management and Electronics. All programs accredited.
Majority of students studying in Sweden come from abroad, with a growth of over 80% in the last 4-year period and room for more, Sweden is one of the world’s most inclusive countries for Education.
Contrary to speculations, PhD candidates from over 800 countries including Nigeria are working towards their degrees in Sweden. Sweden’s educational policy is based on the recognition that a multicultural student body is a resource.
Aside from providing tuition free education to every student offered admission placement, Swedish government provides scholarships to students with excellent results to cater for their accommodation and stationeries. Contact LOCK to check if you qualify for one of these scholarships.
Though the Lingua Franca of Sweden is not English, almost all Swedish understand English. The official language in most companies in Sweden is English, making Sweden one of the countries with the least tolerant for racism. Students from make use of this opportunity to exploit many of the job opportunities present in Sweden because of the absent of language barrier. For details about available jobs, how and where to apply for jobs, Contact League of Concentric Konsultants (LOCK).
It is important for you to realize that this opportunity is not met for graduates with 1st class or 2nd class upper but for all graduates. The Basic Requirement for the Master’s programs is your O level result and your Bachelor’s degree transcripts. For the Bachelor’s degrees, your O level result is required and you must have taken and passed TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), for details about TOEFL and registration contact LOCK.
With array of Master’s programs and Bachelor’s programs available most applicants especially from Nigerians get their application packages thrown in the bin without it been opened.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEIR APPLICATIONS?
When Tuition free education became available to prospective students from aboard, the country suffered a setback especially from countries in North and West Africa (Nigeria, Ghana and Morocco), Pakistan and Iraq.
Majority of applicants from these countries submitted fake results, the universities found out after the results of their verification from their own countries shows that some of their Master’s students from Nigeria don’t even have O level results from Nigeria!
Since then cases of fake results has been on the increase especially from the countries mentioned which include Nigeria. In order to detect these fake applicants, severe measures are put in place to confirm the originality results submitted. Majority of these conditions are not pasted online for some reasons best known to them, a few of them a listed below. Contact LOCK for more details.
Applicants get their application packages thrown out if their packages are not properly addressed; documents not arranged in the right order, special requirements for some special courses absent, one or more required results are absent, obtaining certificate from unaccredited universities and many more. For Comphrensive information about submission of application packages contact League of concentric Konsultants (LOCK).
Most People who had gone through the stress of visa application at various embassies will simple forget about making use of the tuition free education in Sweden on the grounds that their visa application can be decline at the end of the day even when given the admission placement by the University of choice. We can authoritatively say that Swedish embassy is in a class of its own. Visa pre-interviews are conducted via telephone, so you don’t have to spend three days on a queue waiting for Visa. Most visitors at the Swedish embassy bare either there for business or educational purposes.
LOCK, provides you with all you need to secure not only an admission placement but also a successful visa interview to Sweden. This is an opportunity you or your ward has been praying about, act now, your future lies in your hands

For further inquires and to book an appointment with one of our representatives, CONTACT
DEYEMI 08060004298
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by pcb: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2008
Hi! Are you still in sweden, wld like u to assist get application form 4 undergraduate coz website hvaing problems. Get in touch
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by baksylver4: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2008
I personally appreciate ur generousity. Pls i want to know if it is annually and what are the procedures for application
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by mylock: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2008
League of Concentric Konsultants (LOCK) is a body formed by consultants specialized in providing information regarding to Academic opportunities outside the country.
Established in 2005, LOCK has become a household name providing admission placements into affordable and free tuition Universities which are of the highest academic standards as well as registering prospective students for SAT I, SAT II, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT and all entrance examination for both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs.
Concerning the tuition free Universities in Europe, this academic opportunity is absolutely genuine. It is the best thing ever to happen to the educational sector of the world, providing equal opportunity to excel. This academic opportunity became available about 10 years ago. Thousands of foreign students have graduated from these Universities, majority from Asia, Africa, North America, United states and of course Europe herself.
The Scandavian countries are the countries providing tuition free education, but Sweden is the best among others.
WHY SWEDEN?
Apart from being a developed Nation and ranked among the richest countries in term of per capital ratio. Sweden is a safe and modern country in Northern Europe. It has accrued a spectacular reputation as an innovation and creative force. Sweden is the home of corporate brands like Volvo, IKEA, Ericsson, H & M and Saab.
Taking advantage of its closest to sea, Sweden has exploited a lot of areas in the field of sea products. For more details agriculture in Sweden and job opportunities contact LOCK.
Sweden has a long & proud history of academic excellence, with outstanding universities dating back to the 15th century.
Going back the history lane, western Education started from the scandavian countries which comprises of present day Denmark, Norway (or Netherlands) and Sweden, with Sweden as the core source. Sweden is the home of the Nobel Prize (remember Nobel laureate professor –WOLE SOYINKA), the world’s most prestigious academic distinction.
With a distinct innovation to build a close cooperation between industries and academic sector, Swedish universities are renowned for their investigative research and independent thinking. This reputation is cemented with rigorous quality control, nationally and internationally certified degrees.
Sweden has one of the most ambitious educational evaluation programs in Europe and the world at large.
Swedish Universities offers around 500 Master’s programs in English, ranging from programs in the Faculties of law, science, Engineering, Health science, management sciences, Social sciences and Medicine. It also provides 3-year Bachelor’s programs in English language as well. These programs include but are not limited to Business and IT Management, Economics and Policy, English Language, Business marketing, Software engineering, Space engineering, Industrial management, Energy systems, Digital forensics and IT-security, Analytical Finance, Tourism Management and Electronics. All programs accredited.
Majority of students studying in Sweden come from abroad, with a growth of over 80% in the last 4-year period and room for more, Sweden is one of the world’s most inclusive countries for Education.
Contrary to speculations, PhD candidates from over 800 countries including Nigeria are working towards their degrees in Sweden. Sweden’s educational policy is based on the recognition that a multicultural student body is a resource.
Aside from providing tuition free education to every student offered admission placement, Swedish government provides scholarships to students with excellent results to cater for their accommodation and stationeries. Contact LOCK to check if you qualify for one of these scholarships.
Though the Lingua Franca of Sweden is not English, almost all Swedish understand English. The official language in most companies in Sweden is English, making Sweden one of the countries with the least tolerant for racism. Students from make use of this opportunity to exploit many of the job opportunities present in Sweden because of the absent of language barrier. For details about available jobs, how and where to apply for jobs, Contact League of Concentric Konsultants (LOCK).
It is important for you to realize that this opportunity is not met for graduates with 1st class or 2nd class upper but for all graduates. The Basic Requirement for the Master’s programs is your O level result and your Bachelor’s degree transcripts. For the Bachelor’s degrees, your O level result is required and you must have taken and passed TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), for details about TOEFL and registration contact LOCK.
With array of Master’s programs and Bachelor’s programs available most applicants especially from Nigerians get their application packages thrown in the bin without it been opened.

When Tuition free education became available to prospective students from aboard, the country suffered a setback especially from countries in North and West Africa (Nigeria, Ghana and Morocco), Pakistan and Iraq.
Majority of applicants from these countries submitted fake results, the universities found out after the results of their verification from their own countries shows that some of their Master’s students from Nigeria don’t even have O level results from Nigeria!
Since then cases of fake results has been on the increase especially from the countries mentioned which include Nigeria. In order to detect these fake applicants, severe measures are put in place to confirm the originality results submitted. Majority of these conditions are not pasted online for some reasons best known to them, a few of them a listed below. Contact LOCK for more details.
Applicants get their application packages thrown out if their packages are not properly addressed; documents not arranged in the right order, special requirements for some special courses absent, one or more required results are absent, obtaining certificate from unaccredited universities and many more. For Comphrensive information about submission of application packages contact League of concentric Konsultants (LOCK).
Most People who had gone through the stress of visa application at various embassies will simple forget about making use of the tuition free education in Sweden on the grounds that their visa application can be decline at the end of the day even when given the admission placement by the University of choice. We can authoritatively say that Swedish embassy is in a class of its own. Visa pre-interviews are conducted via telephone, so you don’t have to spend three days on a queue waiting for Visa. Most visitors at the Swedish embassy bare either there for business or educational purposes.
LOCK, provides you with all you need to secure not only an admission placement but also a successful visa interview to Sweden. This is an opportunity you or your ward has been praying about, act now, your future lies in your hands

For further inquires and to book an appointment with one of our representatives, CONTACT
DEYEMI 08060004298
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by mylock: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2008
FACT FILE
o Btw late 1960s and early 1960s, 100% of citizens that attempted SSCE had job offers
o Btw late 1960s and early 1970s, 94% of citizens that had 5 credits in their SSCE had job offers
o Btw late 1970s and early 1980s, 90% of university graduates had job offers
o Btw late 1980s and early 1990s, 78% of University graduates with grades between 1st class and second class lower had job offers
o Btw late 1990s and NOW, 40% of 1st class and 2nd class university graduates are employed.57% of graduates with Masters degree or other professional certificates within the country are employed while 80% of graduates with Masters degree from outside the country are employed

You, I mean YOU can increase your chances of having the future of your dreams to 80% Free of charge!

HOW?
By Applying for the TUITION FREE MASTER’S DEGREE IN SWEDEN! Over 200 courses available

DON’T BELIEVE IT?
Consult League of Concentric Konsultants (LOCK) Reps on your campus for comprehensive details and Application forms
Deyemi 08060004298 Seyifummi 08036758609
Your dreams are within your reach, act now!
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2008
yall freebies should bear in mind that nothing good comes free.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Emblem(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2008
Zitty,
Hello, pls when is the next admissn for basic studies? And concernig d processing procedure, can i use my parents statement of account or it must be mine. How will i go about that? can it be any bank?
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by mylock: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2008
WHY SWEDEN?

DEYEMI 08060004298
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ADnan5: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2008
I am very much interested in the program specially MBA or any Other MAster dagree. I want to find out the full details for graduate students. How to apply, when, where and stuffs like that. I would appreciate a reply. Thanks

'Regards
adnan raffi
adnan51214@gmail.com

Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Adamsmm(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2008
I am very much interested in this tuition free education,
pls endeavour to send me full detail on my e-mail______adam4dlord@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by emmy4naira(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2008
hey guys, l'm very sure l'll be interested in this as well, my damn box is emmy_emmy@fastermail.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by kelvodavee: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2008
Whatsup, emmy4naira !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by emmy4naira(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2008
kelvodavee:

Hello Zitty. I'v been offered admission to study in sweden this coming spring. Pleas can u tell me how to start the processing. The school advised that i should start processing the residence permit immediately. please ur advise will be highly appreciated (kelvodave@yahoo.in)
[/q

hey guy, can you pls let me know how you process your admission to study in sweden, l'll quite appreciate this.
thanks
my id is nichbolu@yahoo.co.uk
and my number is 07038230351

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.