Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

fingernails older than Nigeria, This Man Has Not Cut Fingernails For 63 Years - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / fingernails older than Nigeria, This Man Has Not Cut Fingernails For 63 Years (910 Views)

Yet Another Proof That Benin Is Far Older Than Ife... / Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake / Is The Kingdom Of Nri Really Older Than Oyo Empire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

fingernails older than Nigeria, This Man Has Not Cut Fingernails For 63 Years by emerem: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
A man who has not cut his fingernails since 1952 has made it into the Guinness Book of records . Shridhar Chillal officiall has the world’s longest fingernails on one hand ever, with their combined length coming in at a staggering 909.6cm. One of his thumbnails alone is two metres long.
The 78-year-old is so proud of his wares that he has offered to dedicate them to a museum, but he says they were nothing but trouble in his younger years. “When I was to get married, no one was ready to marry me, I saw nearly 10 to 12 girls,” “If the girl agreed to marry, her parents would say I would strangle their daughter’s neck and refuse.”If the parents agreed, the girl would say she would not marry such a dirty person.”Our family members opposed, then teachers were opposed but I decided from that point on that I would never cut my nails again,” he said. “Initially, difficulties appeared everywhere in my daily life.”My family really didn’t like it, no one would wash my clothes and I had to wash them by hand. “Finding a job was also difficult, as no one was ready to employ me..I can tell everyone now with pride about my record,” he said. “When I am on my travels, people will recognise me as a Guinness World Records title holder.”

Re: fingernails older than Nigeria, This Man Has Not Cut Fingernails For 63 Years by INTROVERT(f): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
winchi
Re: fingernails older than Nigeria, This Man Has Not Cut Fingernails For 63 Years by emerem: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
winchi
introvert you ve come again, he is a clean man, just made guiness record.
Re: fingernails older than Nigeria, This Man Has Not Cut Fingernails For 63 Years by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Older than 9ja
Re: fingernails older than Nigeria, This Man Has Not Cut Fingernails For 63 Years by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lool.........His finger nails senior my papa sha
Re: fingernails older than Nigeria, This Man Has Not Cut Fingernails For 63 Years by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
obum88:
Older than 9ja
Think before posting............ Nigeria has been in existence b4 this man was born .......We inly qained independence 1960

1 Like

Re: fingernails older than Nigeria, This Man Has Not Cut Fingernails For 63 Years by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Think before posting............ Nigeria has been in existence b4 this man was born .......We inly qained independence 1960

Really? And you have facts to argue that?
Re: fingernails older than Nigeria, This Man Has Not Cut Fingernails For 63 Years by shogosco: 1:07am On Oct 06, 2015
Interesting
Re: fingernails older than Nigeria, This Man Has Not Cut Fingernails For 63 Years by Fulaman198(m): 4:00am On Oct 06, 2015
No offence, but that's disgusting. Think of all the stuff that has grown on them.

1 Like

Re: fingernails older than Nigeria, This Man Has Not Cut Fingernails For 63 Years by Funjosh(m): 6:15am On Oct 06, 2015
Oh Men! I feel like vomiting tongue

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How British Archeologist Excavated And Cart Away The Historical Facts Of Biafra / Photo: Packed In Front Of A Mud House In Ayetoro, Ogun State / Whats The Different Between Nigeria And Other Countries ,compared Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.