Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! (2135 Views)

Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision / Ondo 2016 : I’ll Win And Serve With Integrity- Agunloye / Senate Crisis: Saraki’s Loyalists Beg Buhari: The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nigeria is actually a weird nation. It's a comedy nation. It's a nation filed with some of the most hypocritical and insincere people. Little wonder we have rulers who are equally hypocritical and insincere. Every nation deserves its leaders.

Nigeria defies all known logic and modes of critical thought. It confuses even the best of thinkers. It causes so much pain to those who are development oriented.

By integrity we mean keeping true to ones words. We can all recall back in 2011, when GMB, while weeping profusely mad wiping his tears, declared that was his last attempt at the Presidency. Fast forward to 2015, the story has changed and the same man contested and, this time, won the Presidency; so much for his vaunted integrity. On the three previous occasions he sang his anti corruption crusade, he failed woefully. He had to work and walk with men of very questionable character to win the presidential elections. PMB is a politician, and like most politicians, decided to renege on his earlier promise o not contesting again. But politicians are politicians; only the masses are deceived!

Former President OBJ was both president and minister for petroleum resources, in contravention to section 138 of the 1999 Constitution. Of course, we had a weak national assembly back then that could pass off as mere rubber stamp. He was allowed to occupy two offices.

Today, the same thing has played out as PMB will also be doubling as minister for petroleum resources. If OBJ did it and PMB is doing it, then whence cometh the change? I felt sad as it appears only President Buhari has the integrity, willpower and courage to function adequately as the minister for petroleum in a nation over 150 million people. What does that say about us as a people?

There are millions of Nigerians with more towering courage and integrity than PMB. There are millions of Nigerians who can perfectly handle the rile of the minister for petroleum resources, but alas! ours is a very unique nation.

In fact there are three sets of people in the world: Whites, Blacks and Nigerians!

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by INTROVERT(f): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by Ugomba(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nigeria is seen by the Hausas/Fulanis as a property of Usman Dan Fodio..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by babaijesha1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Describing Buhari as the "only Nigerian with integrity" is an insult to ALL hardworking and honest Nigerians. Whoever promotes such assertion should be flogged mercilessly for being so sťupid like my former dog bingo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
"PMB is jack of all trade, master of none". Quote me anywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by FatIjeomaOkolie: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Another boring epistle from an old wailing wailer.

Boring......NEXT?

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by UnknownT: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Watch as they come and tell you that Buhari wouldnt receive any salary as the minister of petroleum

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by hahn(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by cjrane: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
dearpreye:
Nigeria is actually a weird nation. It's a comedy nation. It's a nation filed with some of the most hypocritical and insincere people. Little wonder we have rulers who are equally hypocritical and insincere. Every nation deserves its leaders.

Nigeria defies all known logic and modes of critical thought. It confuses even the best of thinkers. It causes so much pain to those who are development oriented.

By integrity we mean keeping true to ones words. We can all recall back in 2011, when GMB, while weeping profusely mad wiping his tears, declared that was his last attempt at the Presidency. Fast forward to 2015, the story has changed and the same man contested and, this time, won the Presidency; so much for his vaunted integrity. On the three previous occasions he sang his anti corruption crusade, he failed woefully. He had to work and walk with men of very questionable character to win the presidential elections. PMB is a politician, and like most politicians, decided to renege on his earlier promise o not contesting again. But politicians are politicians; only the masses are deceived!

Former President OBJ was both president and minister for petroleum resources, in contravention to section 138 of the 1999 Constitution. Of course, we had a weak national assembly back then that could pass off as mere rubber stamp. He was allowed to occupy two offices.

Today, the same thing has played out as PMB will also be doubling as minister for petroleum resources. If OBJ did it and PMB is doing it, then whence cometh the change? I felt sad as it appears only President Buhari has the integrity, willpower and courage to function adequately as the minister for petroleum in a nation over 150 million people. What does that say about us as a people?

There are millions of Nigerians with more towering courage and integrity than PMB. There are millions of Nigerians who can perfectly handle the rile of the minister for petroleum resources, but alas! ours is a very unique nation.

In fact there are three sets of people in the world: Whites, Blacks and Nigerians!

Meanwhile his wife Aisha was indicted by the FBI in a multi- million dollars scandal with congress man Jefferson of Louisiana.

If you know that a girl of that age could never have made millions if dollars as an ordinary citizen, you would realize she got such huge sums of money to bribe an American congress man from her husband, the then former Head of State Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by hahn(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
babaijesha1:
Describing Buhari as the "only Nigerian with integrity" is an insult to ALL hardworking and honest Nigerians. Whoever promotes such assertion should be flogged mercilessly for being so sťupid like my former dog bingo

I agree. People should just try me as president. In fact, every single politician will be investigated while in kirikiri.

By the way, what happened to bingo? Did you peppersoup him or barbeque him?
Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by babaijesha1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
hahn:

I agree. People should just try me as president. In fact, every single politician will be investigated while in kirikiri.

By the way, what happened to bingo? Did you peppersoup him or barbeque him?
it is sad sad bingo's career ended after he stole the 500 naira suya I bought to break my fast. He had to be converted into pepper soup to serve as warning to his wife who immediately started sleeping with his best friend same day he died sad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
I want buhari to come ne the head of my family, we spend too much money on meat and wifey's makeups and wardrope. if ne could spend paltry 70million on in house event, then I believe he can also do it for us.
who get him nums abeg?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by hahn(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
babaijesha1:
it is sad sad bingo's career ended after he stole the 500 naira suya I bought to break my fast. He had to be converted into pepper soup to serve as warning to his wife who immediately started sleeping with his best friend same day he died sad

Truly sad. It is a pity sad

I hope star lager was invited to the burial ceremony to wash away the tears of your loss
Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by Eastlink(m): 12:21am On Oct 06, 2015
Buhari is a saint! Kikikiki. Yet it was the same saint that exonerated Abacha from corruption.
He borrowed money to obtain his nomination form. But when his fake asset was announced, we were told he had over 50 million naira in his account.
Angel Buhari cannot hurt a fly, so said the change chanters. Yet, he was the first and only Nigerian President to openly advocate for the mass slaughter of the innocent just to appease his selfish ambitions. The Jihad General was caught spitting the following words. "The blood of the monkey and baboon shall be soaked in blood". "I shall make the country ungovernable for the President".

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 06, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by Viktor1983(m): 1:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Really?
Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by OreMI22: 5:15am On Oct 06, 2015
cjrane:

[size=18pt]Meanwhile his wife Aisha was indicted by the FBI in a multi- million dollars scandal with congress man Jefferson of Louisiana.

If you know that a girl of that age could never have made millions if dollars as an ordinary citizen, you would realize she got such huge sums of money to bribe an American congress man from her husband, the then former Head of State Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari[/size]

Gbam!
Buhari is a thief claiming Holy pretender.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by PRYCE(m): 5:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Integrity ko Honesty Ni?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by adjoviomole(m): 6:05am On Oct 06, 2015
The only nigerian u say? Wait till I become the president and then compare with any president dat av ever ruled nigeriA.

A good leader will not pray for ur downfall,like buhari did to jonathan 2011

SOme ppl will come here nw n call me a wailer and dey will shout say baba like dis goat below

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by frankyychiji(f): 6:23am On Oct 06, 2015
I gave up on Buhari the day he told the world that Abacha was not corrupt even while Abachas loot was been recovered and repatriated!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
A President and a minister in a country with people with better qualification. Shame on his zombie supporters.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
A President and a minister in a country with people with better qualification. Shame on his zombie supporters.

It's indeed sad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by Agbaletu: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Preye, kindly email me your email address. I want to send a mail to you.
Send it to
Let me know once you see this post so that i can take down the email address.
Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2015
dearpreye:

It's indeed sad.
Be careful about sending and replying mails...thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by LastSurvivor: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
Another boring epistle from an old wailing wailer.

Boring......NEXT?

can't u just be objective for once, if not for ur own good but at least for the good of ur unborn children. think man!! everything ain't politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by Agbaletu: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I am harmless, in fact i have been trying to look for your user name too.
Remember this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2421031/three-habits-keep-permanently-employee/1#35409706
Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by LastSurvivor: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Blinded followers of a blind man Buhari can never see any sence in ur article

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Hmmmmm.....a timely reminder. A million thanks sir.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by Agbaletu: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
dearpreye:

Hmmmmm.....a timely reminder. A million thanks sir.

It is an harmless email that i need your input on something...
Remember this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2421031/three-habits-keep-permanently-employee/1#35409706

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Agbaletu:

It is an harmless email that i need your input on something...

Very well. Very very well.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Agbaletu:

I am harmless, in fact i have been trying to look for your user name too.

Its well bro...Why not just send the mail to Dearpreye instead of waiting for him to drop his email here...he will see it and do the necessary ...Thanks...

BTW don't be offended...we just have to be careful this days...Some dirty stuff that died with Obj regime is resurfacing again under buhari ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari: The Only Nigerian With Integrity! by Agbaletu: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Its well bro...Why not just send the mail to Dearpreye instead for waiting for him to drop his email...he will see it and do the necessary ...Thanks

Thanks man!
I dropped my email already...i don't want him to drop his email here.

Email:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Fire Outbreak At Onitsha Today (PHOTOS) / Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Itself From Biafra, Says Biafra Died In 1970 / Caption This Classy Photo Of Buhari's ADC &the Chief Of Army Staff At The Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.