Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO (6255 Views)

Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / An Igbo Market Woman's Phone Book Looks Like This / Which Phone Is The Next Generation Phone After Calibration Phones (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by ayindepremier: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
O Lord! forgive me but why? why? is this fish is more intelligent, smart and kind than an average Nigerian.

quote and die inside lagoon!
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
If na that nkechi girl, she go run away with am still call to request for the password. Stupidd girl
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by ValerianSteel(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
More reasons why we need a better environment and an Eco-friendly world that doesn't destroy the natural habitats of these animals with our human actions.
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by aywhy93(m): 3:27am On Oct 07, 2015
drss:
Am not surprised d dolphin na american animal for american waters. If na for nigerian water, d ting go jejeli swallow d phone waka comot.

Lol... Na so ooh! Shey we even get Dolphins for here ni?
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by aywhy93(m): 3:30am On Oct 07, 2015
chemmerfrank:
Trained dolphin..no biggie.. They are smart animals.
Dont try this in the sea.. The shark would use your phone as a bait to chop off ya hands

Mehn, Sharks are so crazy... They'd eat the phone with the owner and the boat gan-an self !
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by aywhy93(m): 3:33am On Oct 07, 2015
SporaD8:
Dolphins are way far smarter than Dogs.
unlike Dogs that needs training to learn how to "catch and fetch", Any Dolphin that has interacted with humans knows these things by instinct!
Dolphins are really very cute and interesting creature.

Very true! Most especially, Bottle-nosed Dolphins... I've seen the video of a Dolphin that saved a man from Shark attack, in the wild waters. Not as if the Dolphin knows the man before or something ooh.
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by aywhy93(m): 3:36am On Oct 07, 2015
rexkexmilan:
So?
OP, How does this change the fact that Diezani is going to prison

Bros, Wetin concern me with Diezani and prison All I care about is Technology (Gadgets) and Nature (Animals). cool grin

#TechLives
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by aywhy93(m): 3:37am On Oct 07, 2015
danizy:
if e like make e bear dolphin or molphin,wetin i no b say fish na fish if e like make e return my house or my land,she go still end 4 my pot of soup...shikena..@strongwarriboys/

You be strong warri boy for real grin But you no fit see this kind fish for the freshwaters wey dey your side oooh cheesy
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by aywhy93(m): 3:40am On Oct 07, 2015
Segadem:
yeah,after man dolphin is next in term of intelligence then follow by dog.

Bros, Dog still far far far if you no know... Octopus, Chimpanzee and some other animals still get I.Q pass Dog ooh tongue
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by aywhy93(m): 3:42am On Oct 07, 2015
Segadem:
one of the 80% just arrived.

@Menix ... This guy talk say one of the 80% don arrive. Na true ? LWKM grin
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by aywhy93(m): 3:43am On Oct 07, 2015
Oahray:
dog? Hmmm... Where would you place chimps?

Thank you! Chimps and Octopuses still pass Dogs for this game!
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by aywhy93(m): 3:45am On Oct 07, 2015
Dragnet Please kindly Drag this post to the front page... cheesy

Thanks! wink
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by drss(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2015
aywhy93:

Lol... Na so ooh! Shey we even get Dolphins for here ni?
i never see dolphin for naija... grin
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by menix(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2015
aywhy93:

@Menix ... This guy talk say one of the 80% don arrive. Na true ? LWKM grin

Baba, that guy correct, Infact his arrival reviewed my Statistic to 80.5%..
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by Bratking(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2015
danizy:
if e like make e bear dolphin or molphin,wetin i no b say fish na fish if e like make e return my house or my land,she go still end 4 my pot of soup...shikena..@strongwarriboys/

Dolphins ain't fish, they are mammals that just happened to live more in the ocean than on land. A dolphin can hold it's breath under water for 12 minutes, and give birth to live offspring just like any other mammal.
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by Bratking(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2015
Segadem:
yeah,after man dolphin is next in term of intelligence then follow by dog.

You were so wrong. After homo sapien, then come chimpanzee, then Dolphin, then gorilla, then Elephant, then Orangutan, then Porpoise, then Penguin, then Swine, then house, then big cat, then Wolf and finally Dog.
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by danizy(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2015
Bratking:

Dolphins ain't fish, they are mammals that just happened to live more in the ocean than on land. A dolphin can hold it's breath under water for 12 minutes, and give birth to live offspring just like any other mammal.
..but as it doesent stay@home or in the bush or in the rocks or mountains i will call them fish ni
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by Bratking(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2015
danizy:
..but as it doesent stay@home or in the bush or in the rocks or mountains i will call them fish ni

Having fins flippers doesn't automatically quantified that the creature in question should be classified as a fish, nope. Sea lions, and it's Antarctica cousin, Seal, Walrus, porpoise, Killer and the Blue whale all have flippers and fins alike and spend more time under water than out of them, but, they have every right to be called mammals simply because of the fact that they don't lay eggs, they breast-feed their young, and the most important, they can't survive without oxygen - they need air to live. All the things that a typical fish can do without.
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by aywhy93(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bratking:

Having fins flippers doesn't automatically quantified that the creature in question should be classified as a fish, nope. Sea lions, and it's Antarctica cousin, Seal, Walrus, porpoise, Killer and the Blue whale all have flippers and fins alike and spend more time under water than out of them, but, they have every right to be called mammals simply because of the fact that they don't lay eggs, they breast-feed their young, and the most important, they can't survive without oxygen - they need air to live. All the things that a typical fish can do without.

Seems you're a lecturer.... You explained it so well! Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by klarrychenko94: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lalasticlala this thread should make frontpage. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by tpiander: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
aywhy93:
Dragnet Please kindly Drag this post to the front page... cheesy

Thanks! wink

ta ni dragnet?
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by aywhy93(m): 5:23am On Oct 08, 2015
tpiander:

ta ni dragnet?

Seriously, I saw the names of the mods at the end of the page so I was thinking he's a mod that's why I mentioned him but checking again now, i can't see it there again. Please, who's the mod here anyways?
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by aywhy93(m): 5:23am On Oct 08, 2015
klarrychenko94:
Lalasticlala this thread should make frontpage. What do you think?

Yeah, I think so too
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by tpiander: 6:23am On Oct 08, 2015
aywhy93:

Seriously, I saw the names of the mods at the end of the page so I was thinking he's a mod that's why I mentioned him but checking again now, i can't see it there again. Please, who's the mod here anyways?

no idea, really.

I think sometimes they hide the names of the mods.

is there a user id called dragnet?
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by aywhy93(m): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2015
tpiander:

no idea, really.

I think sometimes they hide the names of the mods.

is there a user id called dragnet?

Yes, there is.
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Mistakenly Dropped It In The Ocean VIDEO by tpiander: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Interesting moniker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. / 7 Reasons Why I Uninstalled WhatsApp From My Device, And You Should Too / Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.