Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth (2515 Views)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by eph12(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2015
gunpoint:

Thats exactly what the article was saying, that why did ahe not buy the whole of Hyde park? Not that one house was worth 13billion. She was going to buy a house from the money not with all of it
cheesy
So let's believe she was boasting to them over there that she had over £13billion but just wants to buy a house from it?

1 Like

Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2015
You can call me whatever you like but I bet you, it will take centuries before a woman can be president in this country. With the actions and greed women in power have shown. I bet it 99% of women in this country will do the same thing this woman have done. I don't care how much she squandered but definitely, what she have currently were not acquired through legal means.

The problem I have with this generation is. we've seen it as a norm. We celebrate it, we even go to extra miles to protect them mostly when they are our kins men.

Look at the level of poverty in some states, this is as a result of the greed of our leaders.

If I were to amend the law on corrupt public office holders. It won't be capital punishment but slow emotional degradation which will eventually leads to death. Will put them in prisons worst than that of mexico and guantanamo.

My OPINION

#StopCelebratingCorruption

1 Like

Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by gunpoint(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2015
ibrodex:
You can call me whatever you like but I bet you, it will take centuries before a woman can be president in this country. With the actions and greed women in power have shown. I bet it 99% of women in this country will do the same thing this woman have done. I don't care how much she squandered but definitely, what she have currently were not acquired through legal means.

The problem I have with this generation is. we've seen it as a norm. We celebrate it, we even go to extra miles to protect them mostly when they are our kins men.

Look at the level of poverty in some states, this is as a result of the greed of our leaders.

If I were to amend the law on corrupt public office holders. It won't be capital punishment but slow emotional degradation which will eventually leads too death. Will put them in prisons worst than that of mexico and guantanamo.

My OPINION

#StopCelebratingCorrution
I will just have them shot. At barbeach
Just like Lawrence Aninih(sic)
Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2015
goodlifehyd:
To show how gullible and senseless you are, so saraki that is being tried is also an igbo man, last i checked those fools who displayed their illiteracy at the front of senate building were your brothers from the SE so stop being a fool and face the fact.
Fool...we all know Saraki trial is a mere witchhunt. Had he played to the tone of APC this would not be happening to him...let's be real. Until they start with Tinubu, Fashola, e.t.c, this is a joke.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by Day169: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2015
goodlifehyd:
To show how gullible and senseless you are, so saraki that is being tried is also an igbo man, last i checked those fools who displayed their illiteracy at the front of senate building were your brothers from the SE so stop being a fool and face the fact.
Ouch! Low blow.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by sweetgala(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2015
new2020:
OP...what the fucck is wrong with you yoruba people? Can you people fuccking leave this woman alone. This is how you people attacked Oduah, Oteh, Iweala and now Madueke. If you people are serious about corruption, start with Tinubu, Fashola, Akilaja, and your northern masters e.t.c.

Any SS or or SE supporting the prosecution of this beautiful US-trained architect who held a senior management position at Shell...very comfortable woman, you are a big idiot, a vagabond.

This Yoruba wicked heartless people with the blessing of their master...northerners are trying to rubbish SS and SE in the eyes of the world.

It didn't take too long for you people to come along. May God reward you and your generation with the perils of the Nigerian condition

1 Like

Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by Abrahamweb(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2015
new2020:
OP...what the fucck is wrong with you yoruba people? Can you people fuccking leave this woman alone. This is how you people attacked Oduah, Oteh, Iweala and now Madueke. If you people are serious about corruption, start with Tinubu, Fashola, Akilaja, and your northern masters e.t.c.

Any SS or or SE supporting the prosecution of this beautiful US-trained architect who held a senior management position at Shell...very comfortable woman, you are a big idiot, a vagabond.

This Yoruba wicked heartless people with the blessing of their master...northerners are trying to rubbish SS and SE in the eyes of the world.

No offence,but if he decide to cherry pick his victim and they are guilty,itʹs a start,not perfect.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by gunpoint(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2015
sweetgala:

It didn't take too long for you people to come along. May God reward you and your generation with the perils of the Nigerian condition
Amin oh my brother, Amin to infinity.
And i meant that as per his mentality, not his tribe, cos there are his equivalent in every tribe, they are the ones holding us all back. When 1 person can steal enough to feed 16m people for 5years and you see nothing wrong with it, then you might as well go sell your brain at Alaba intl market

1 Like

Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by 400billionman: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
respect80:
That is the height of stupidity by some foolish fools who call people wailers when ever they say the truth

9ja people b like the picture below

You have descended by bringing in political sentiments.

We want to catch a thief and you are crying wailer. Smh.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by 400billionman: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Many Nigerians youths are unreasonable. If Madueke is a thief, let her be stripped of her theft for the good of Nigeria.

Fight for your rights and your future. Some are busy supporting Tinubu, some even carried placards for saraki. Some are Sai baba mugus.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by respect80(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
400billionman:

You have descended by bringing in political sentiments.

We want to catch a thief and you are crying wailer. Smh.

Pls throw more light. I can't understand you
Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by 400billionman: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
respect80:

Pls throw more light. I can't understand you

Leave out political party.

Let all Nigerian youths call for prosecution of all political thieves be they in PDP, APC, NTA or BBC.

These leaders are raping our future.

Let all the Tinubus, Thief TAs, Sarakis, Fasholas, Amaechis, Alison Maduekes be prosecuted once they stole Nigeria's money.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by neocortex: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Atleast this figures aint coming from sahara reporters whom everyone already labelled as an APC media wing, The said amount was apprehended when she was trying to buy a house, that is to show she got way more than that. Cuz what i am really sure about is you can't buy a house with your last penny. Once you leave the shores of Nigeria, you will know all those poo we celebrate back home are mere things you entitled to as a citizen. Good roads, water, constant light, very very cheap call and data rate and alot of things.

If you are sincere with yourself you will know that 13 billion pounds is an unreasonable amount that can be found with any person.
Why will the UK find 13 billion pounds and confiscate only 27 thousands ?
Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by respect80(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
400billionman:

Let all Nigerian youths call for prosecution of all political thieves be they in PDP, APC, NTA or BBC.

Let all the Tinubus, Thief TAs, Sarakis, Fasholas, Amaechis, Alison Maduekes be prosecuted once they stole Nigeria's money.

So how am I against that
Dude read my first post I said when someone try to say anything concerning corruption or bad leadership on NL some will start calling a wailer.

Note: I don't belong to any political party rather I can vote for my favorite candidate even if his party is TV, DVD, AGR, POP, APC, NTA, AIT, APC and so on and so forth grin
Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by respect80(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
400billionman:

Hope you can now see that you quoted me wrongly
Re: The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth by Gh0stFreak: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Atleast this figures aint coming from sahara reporters whom everyone already labelled as an APC media wing, The said amount was apprehended when she was trying to buy a house, that is to show she got way more than that. Cuz what i am really sure about is you can't buy a house with your last penny. Once you leave the shores of Nigeria, you will know all those poo we celebrate back home are mere things you entitled to as a citizen. Good roads, water, constant light, very very cheap call and data rate and alot of things.

this guy dey craze sha,
mr man post a link to source of this your useless allegation.
so she was caught with 13billion pounds in raw cash,do you know what £13billion pounds is?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Obasanjo Is Doing In These Photos / Senator Ben Bruce And Unknowing Hypocrisy / 419!!! China Just Scammed Nigeria And Buhari Had No Idea (A Must Read )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.