Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Phd Importance In Academic Career - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Phd Importance In Academic Career (1031 Views)

Nigerian PHD Students Stranded In UK (Photos) / Beware: These 5 Things Can Ruin Your Academic Career. / Beware: These 5 Things Can Ruin Your Academic Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phd Importance In Academic Career by joanneanna: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Doctorate degree is considered as the most premier and highest standard in anyone’s educational journey. Obviously if you want to achieve this best then you would have to put some effort and hard work for it. PhD is all about being the best in your academics. In past few years, rapid advancements and developments have been made in the field of education. The demand for PhD holders has only increased in the market and is a great employment factor for the scholars. Some key qualities or reasons for the importance of PhD are:
• Research Roles:
A research scholar can play 3 kinds of roles in educational sector:
1. Scholars get involved in the research field to get more information about different new subjects and topics.
2. These scholars are also involved in teaching sector and are not part of any particular research task. This happens when only master’s or doctorate degree is being pursued.
3. These scholars are also expected to do research in their respective fields so that they can deliver more practical lectures in a more detailed manner.
• Internationally Accepted:
These doctorate degree holders are in a great demand all over the world. The PhD degree holders from a prestigious university are accepted all over the world and thus earn a lot more as compared to others.
• Prestige:
There is a certain sense of prestige that is associated with PhD degrees. It comes with a lot of honor and has its own perks and privileges.
Thus just because of this degree that the degree holder manages to get a remarkable position in the society.
Since a lot of people are now focusing on higher education, so is the number of academic writing and Essay Writing Service have emerged today to help these students to achieve their final goal i.e. to get a degree in higher education discipline.
Re: Phd Importance In Academic Career by Excellergroup(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2015
That's true though but the money earned from all these 'jamajama' might not even be enough to live a very comfortable life.
Re: Phd Importance In Academic Career by ameliaswift: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
I know the PhD importance in academic career because I am also student in PhD. I am totally satisfied your all points infect am also getting much stress on my writing task that’s why I am purchase our writing works on top assignment writing company in UK.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Kogi State University (KSU) Admission List. / *2016/ 2017 Imsu Screening Exercise For Admission Officially Announced / Help Needed With Data Analysis!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.