Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Buhari First Political Blunder!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First Political Blunder!!!!!! (695 Views)

"President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka / SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos / South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari First Political Blunder!!!!!! by bayulll01(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2015
Am an advocate of change,and i staunchly supported the buhari mantra of change,but recent happenings is giving me headache and I can't really understand.

I watched with dismay surprised when the law makers at the federal house of representatives passing a motions for the speaker of the house to meet with the president, to look for a lasting solutions to the persecution of senate president bukola saraki,I watched it on the Tv,and I was like what is happening to these people,don't they know their job? Are these people groom with the law of the land,do they really read the nigeria constitutions?.

The president also gave room for such meetings to hold,I would have expected an immediate response from the presidency through his media aid,I was expecting him to distance himself,since the case is already in court,I was hoping the president says that he will not interfere with a proceedings that's already in the court.

Lot of opinions been shared about the senate president been witch hunted,also the president already distance himself from the whole brouhaha,mr president should know that we are watching,studying all the event,we will not welcome any discrepancy,he should get his priority right,the fight on corruption is a most win,with no respect to any tribe,ethnics and religion affiliation,corruption is the reason why we are at this level today.
Re: Buhari First Political Blunder!!!!!! by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2015
The Katsina Illiterate doesn't make mistakes, So be warned.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Throwback Pic Of Iyabo Obasanjo & Amy Carter,Ex-US President's Kid / Ali: Corrupt Customs Officers In Trouble / Lagos Commissioner In Big Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.