Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) (40710 Views)

Hand Made Foot Wears Business (photos) / We Help Business Promote And Manage Their Business Social Media Plaforms. / 5 Ways Small Medium Enterprise Can Market Their Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by menix(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2015
ayindepremier:

Respect!
I troway salute! young man in a old body.
once again Salute!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha..

Y u dey jealous mii nah buh seriously am still a small boii..
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Sanchez01: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2015
menix:
Then me!! Ani Menix(founder, Vaseline Crew)
Menix, your own no be here oogringringrin

1 Like

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by sholaeco(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2015
7) Olushola Medupin. Owner and founder of Enish restaurant London

HEAD CHEF
Mr Olushola Medupin, the joint partner, was responsible for the concept of Enish Restaurant and Grill having successfully managed Ebun-Ola Restaurant, distinguished as one of the top 10 restaurants in Lagos and Ilorin Nigeria from 1995 to 2004. Olushola Medupin is an accomplished restaurateur, with a taste for good food and a passion for excellence in restaurant service delivery to customers. Having conducted our market research, we decided to build our concept around excellent customer service. Our market analysis identified portion selection, menu variety, dining experience and reasonable prices as key areas of opportunity to service London restaurant customer

Educational qualifications:

B.sc Economics from University of Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria (2003)

Msc Investment Banking and Securities (University of East london (2008)

5 Likes

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by spartanian(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2015
menix:
Then me!!
Ani Menix(founder, Vaseline Crew)

You done old o
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Classicman47:

The context he used it is even wrong altogether. Since u say the phrase means I guess, observe the english translation and see how meaningless it sounds.
Lol...okwia doesn't mean I guess. It is like a questioning word, maybe Igbos in the house can explain it better. Take for example "Where did you put the pen okwia?"
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2015
ChappyChase:
Looking at the Op's list, it was dominated by the southerners! And these makes me to wonder, if we the southerners are the one holding the economy, why are we still been ruled by those Northerners (Almajiris) ?! We the south we tend to fool and fight our selves(mostly Igbos vs Yorubas) while those low life northerners watch and smile at our stupidity!
*hisses*
Am ChappyChase, and I just wanna make #commonSense..
Proudly 5%

^^^Well, you have the greedy likes of Tinubu, Okorocha and Amaechi to thank for that!

If left to me, the core muslim north would have been put in their place by now!

1 Like

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by ChappyChase: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Well, you have the greedy likes of Tinubu, Okorocha and Amaechi to thank for that!

Its painful, very painful that kings(southerners) are working bare footed in terms of politics, while slaves(northerners) are riding on hose back!

1 Like

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by menix(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2015
spartanian:

You done old o

Baba if being 22yrs is old, then am granny.. tongue
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by persius555(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2015
Majority of them are .com millionaires. what happened to industries and manufacturing?
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2015
Jimdonnet:
Many years back I loved games.missed a whole two years playing games.wish I can be a game developer.I have so much ideas
It's not too late to learn how to.
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by persius555(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Cant u idiots make meaningful contributions without lacing your comments with political and tribal remarks. The thread is celebrating young entrepeneurs all u have to offer is hate and grudge. You guys are a shame to humanity.

1 Like

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by JAZES(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2015
persius555:
Cant u idiots make meaningful contributions without lacing your comments with political and tribal remarks. The thread is celebrating young entrepeneurs all u have to offer is hate and grudge. You guys are a shame to humanity.

I wonder too o. I just our youths stop being tribal bigots and focus on whatever they have found themselves doing.
Life is too be beautiful to be celebrating tribalism
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by amokeme(f): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2015
AishyWemsy:
Most of them are from rich families first of all. Though it doesn't stop youth from lower class to try and break records. Still requires zeal, connection and solid capital
I just knew someone was going to write this. How sure are you? Do you know their backgrounds??
EMTEEswag:

I don't really understand "against all odds" here , what odds exactly? These are kids from elite families that have it all money education, connections .... Just name it... It's a good thing they are excelling and doing something for themselves, but with or without their establishments they are still far up there.
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by suwalee(f): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2015
JAZES:
5. Mark Essien (Founder, Hotels.ng)

Mark Essien, 30 is the founder of Hotels.ng, Nigeria’s fastest growing hotel booking website.

The online portal allows users from all over the world to book rooms from a selection of over 6000 hotels in Nigeria.
The company has so far raised over @250,000 in funding from spark fund among other investors.
wiaris seun osewas name o
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Jimdonnet(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2015
iAmCharis:
It's not too late to learn how to.

Do you know any right channels for me sir?
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2015
No igbos male just one female...dey ar all busy pushing drugs
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2015
Mwada:
Op, you forgot moses mwada, founder ane CEO, sasuwa blog, sasuwa.info a first growing netpreneur blog blog

Lol. You're confused (no offence)

How can you be the CEO of a blog? Is it a company?

You're the chief editor of a blog , NOT CEO.
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
My name will be on this list in the Next 2/3years (Amen.)
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
elookoo:
I thought the OP will tell us how these people went "against all odds " to succeed in their businesses. All i can see in this list are people who had opportunities others didn't and they made use of it. Which odds did they go through Didn't they all have someone send them to school? How were they able to raise capital for these businesses? They have done nothing you and i cant do given the resources they have at their disposal. I thought this article will motivate and inspire me but it didn't. Maybe there are some experiences the OP didn't let us know about them that may qualify as "going against all odds"

Best post ive read this week

1 Like

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jimdonnet:

Do you know any right channels for me sir?
Go learn programming. With more interest in Java. You can start from there.
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by BuBBle1(f): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Unless this report is years back, Mark Essien is older than 30yrs, he was a set ahead of mine in secondary school.
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by ayindepremier: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
menix:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha..
Y u dey jealous mii nah buh seriously am still a small boii..
hahaha, Boss, fr dat suit wey dey ur body and d bent cap, I jealous
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by newspostng(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
lolz.....many people like us have blown millions before 17 *** Everything i got is everything i earned***........OP was just less busy and decide to just type '

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Classicman47(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Datazone:

Lol...okwia doesn't mean I guess. It is like a questioning word, maybe Igbos in the house can explain it better. Take for example "Where did you put the pen okwia?"

I am igbo so I know. Okwia is actually a contraption of O' kwa ya meaning "is it or isn't it" as the case may be.
Either way, the context is still wrong!
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by cescky(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
BuBBle1:
Unless this report is years back, Mark Essien is older than 30yrs, he was a set ahead of mine in secondary school.

Was wondering how mark essien was beyond 30 oo...well perharps its an old list
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
amokeme:
I just knew someone was going to write this. How sure are you? Do you know their backgrounds??

It is as obvious as it gets .... Google is your friend
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
[size=15pt]Yoruba people full the list.

I'll soon join my Yoruba people. Real business mind.....no be 2x2 shops and petty trading grin[/size]
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hey op why you deliberately omitted my name?
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by emancipation1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wow how I wish I could extend a hand to say a big hola, what a comment, u nailed it....im not gonna say a dine or fragment of word u just said the secret........but doesnt stop us apiring entrepreneurs from hitting it hard and keep the hustle and hope wide alive....peace
AishyWemsy:
Most of them are from rich families first of all. Though it doesn't stop youth from lower class to try and break records. Still requires zeal, connection and solid capital

1 Like

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Lawsimon(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Abasi mbok bless my hussle.
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by funsho75(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
I wish I have someone that can provide me start-up capital also.
I have greater ideas but no capital.
if you want to know about it.. PM me..
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by codedkode: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
JAZES:
5. Mark Essien (Founder, Hotels.ng)

Mark Essien, 30 is the founder of Hotels.ng, Nigeria’s fastest growing hotel booking website.

The online portal allows users from all over the world to book rooms from a selection of over 6000 hotels in Nigeria.
The company has so far raised over @250,000 in funding from spark fund among other investors.

forget to mention KODETORB CONGLOMERATE 2 Nigerians that made it into the enterpreneur world at age 26

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surplus Dollars Hit Nigeria Market / Comfort James ‘Abducted’ Over Inability To Pay Back N21,000 Grooming Loan / Diamond Bank Stamp Duty Charge: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.