Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Fear Wants You To Run From Some Thing That Is'nt After You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fear Wants You To Run From Some Thing That Is'nt After You! (1078 Views)

Four Powerful Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / We Can Do These And Miss Heaven, See The Only Thing That Can't Make Us Miss It / 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Wants You To Run From Some Thing That Is'nt After You! by holla0404(f): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2015
FEAR WANTS YOU TO RUN FROM SOME THING THAT ISN'T AFTER YOU!
Fear, like babies grow larger by nursing them,nothing in life is more remarkable than the unnecessary anxiety which we can endure, and generally create ourselves. We must act in spite of fear and not because of fear, it only seems like you are doing some thing when you are worrying, worrying doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness. When you worry about your future, there will soon be no future for you to worry about, its quite unfortunate that most people worry about the future than they plan for it.
1peter admonishes that: Let him (God) have all your worries and cares for he is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you.
NOTE: Worry never fixes anything, our doubts are traitors and they make us loose what we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.
Never let your fear steal from you and prevent you from pursuing your dream!
http://Loveofgodoutreach.com/
Re: Fear Wants You To Run From Some Thing That Is'nt After You! by tpiander: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2015
The wicked run when no one is pursuing them.

1 Like

Re: Fear Wants You To Run From Some Thing That Is'nt After You! by TrajansKong: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2015
tpiander:
FALSE TEACHINGS!
God pursues and God punishes, yea unto the fourth generation. And beyond into hell itself for all eternity.
Therefore fear above all things! Fear the wrath of the Lord God of Israel!

Re: Fear Wants You To Run From Some Thing That Is'nt After You! by TrajansKong: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2015
TrajansKong:

FALSE TEACHINGS!
God pursues and God punishes, yea unto the fourth generation. And beyond into hell itself for all eternity.
Therefore fear above all things! Fear the wrath of Lord God of Israel.
Re: Fear Wants You To Run From Some Thing That Is'nt After You! by tpiander: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Why are you quoting me instead of getting help bro?
Re: Fear Wants You To Run From Some Thing That Is'nt After You! by tpiander: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Fear Wants You To Run From Some Thing That Is'nt After You! by TrajansKong: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2015
tpiander:
All have sinned. All are born in sin. Repent! Fear Him!

Re: Fear Wants You To Run From Some Thing That Is'nt After You! by tpiander: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2015
Get help.

Nobody called your name but you are running rampant here.

Did you just crack a code?
Re: Fear Wants You To Run From Some Thing That Is'nt After You! by tpiander: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2015
The wicked run when nobody is pursuing them.
Re: Fear Wants You To Run From Some Thing That Is'nt After You! by TrajansKong: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Are you a Christian? Are you an African? Do you not fear The Lord?
Read your Bible well.
Deuteronomy 9:19 I feared the anger and wrath of the Lord, for he was angry enough with you to destroy you. But again the Lord listened to me.
Deuteronomy 10:20 Fear the Lord your God and serve him. Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name.
1 Chronicles 16:25-26 For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens
Luke 12:4-5 "I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.
Ephesians 6:5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.
Revelations 19:5 Then a voice came from the throne, saying: "Praise our God, all you his servants, you who fear him, both small and great!"

Re: Fear Wants You To Run From Some Thing That Is'nt After You! by holla0404(f): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
There is a very big difference between the word fear and honouring God,when you honour God you automatically fear him, but the word FEAR itself has torment according to the bible.
So many people are scared to do any thing positive in their individual lives, they are scared to make right choices because they are scared to fail, they are even afraid of the future, their tomorrow infact their today! They get worried over unecesary things that they don't even have the capacity to change.
It is such people this message is for to cheer and encourage them, that thinking and getting scared wil not add one cubit to their height.
I think people should stop hyping religion, as Christians we should teach unbelievers the blessedness and simplicity of Christianity not always telling them "HELL FIRE IS COMING SHORTLY, GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST"!!!
Rather we should explain the "SWEETNESS" AND BEAUTY OF BEING A CHRISTAIN.......so for those that misunderstood this post, may be u shd read this.Thank you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Does The White Garment 'dada' Come Into Place In Christendom? / Breaking Curses Of Family Wickedness / Will You Go To Heaven? How Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.