Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ever Lost Your Personal Effects In A Public Transport. Found It Later? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Lost Your Personal Effects In A Public Transport. Found It Later? (489 Views)

Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. / Edo Declares Thursday A Public Holiday For Coronation Of The Crown Prince / When You Tell A Nigerian Girl You Lost Your Job(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Lost Your Personal Effects In A Public Transport. Found It Later? by Jayboi(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2015
well. This indirectly happened to me. My fiancee and I are preparing for our wedding. So a friend who stays in the US decided to get my bae's wedding gown at no cost order than for us to pay the shipping cost. initially, I was mad with my bae as I tot its even better we get one here around 35k instead of bothering the friend but had to succumb to her persistence of wanting to use the one from oversees. mind you, the shipping cost was 25k.
Fast forward to last week, the gown arrived. infact, it came with the wedding necklace, shoes, and all accessories and I knew its worth it. The older sister to that friend was to pick it and bring it over to my place in Ife, Osun State. After picking the package she boarded the bus and by the time she arrived at Ife, her suitcase was nowhere to be found. indeed, another passenger who has exactly that type of suitcase had mistaken it for hers and alighted earlier then boarded another bus to osogbo. Na so wahala begin o.
The cut the long story short, with the assistance of the bus driver, we were able to get the phone no of that lady (all passengers fill their details before leaving motor park) and begged her to return the bag for hers. Thank God she was infact innocent and not greedy. If not, na gobe o.
I also learnt that it pays when you board from a bus stop instead of raking `so le‘. I mean all these cheap road side transport.
If you have encountered something similar, please share your experience and let us learn.

(1) (Reply)

Now We Are Recognized Internationally As A Beggar / Need Some Help / Please Your Help Is Needed.. It's Urgent..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.