Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. (6729 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / My Ugly But Funny Experiences Being Left Handed / Share Your Funny Akward Dreams Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
If you haven’t lived in a public house or if you didn’t grow up in one I am sorry to say you haven’t really lived the Nigerian live. There are different types of public houses, the good, bad and ugly, the friendly types, the neighborly types and so on, today I will be talking about funny experiences, memories and what take place in public houses.

I wasn’t born with a silver spoon but my mum made sure we lacked nothing, that woman is one of the best on planet earth, when VCD player came out we would go hang on the neighbors windows, forming batman peeping just to get a glimpse of Chinese movies, my mum would catch us and cane the devil out of us, well me especially my brother was in boarding school, sometimes I’d prefer the neighbors food to ours because I felt theirs was cooked with more money but before they will let me eat they would have sent me on tons of errands I didn’t mind at all I set my eyes on the price be it meat or bones.

I was a runt, stubborn as hell, I fought everyone but I was really small in size so I was nicknamed “Terrorist” we weren’t many kids in the compound just the landlord’s six kids, myself, the girl who lived with us {Ekwutus} and a girl who stayed with her uncle {The Womanizer}. I was the leader of this pack, I decided who’s window we would go peep in to know if they were having sex, to know who was cheating on his girlfriend so we can tell the nice auntie when she comes loll, for a reward of course, I was so small that I was able to squeeze myself into the burglary proofs of windows to help neighbors who forgot their keys inside and sometimes I’d go back and tiff money, heheheeheh.

I hated those big uncles, they never minded their businesses, so I was a kid who had a crush {Williams} my mother is the strictest person I know, she had special canes for each offence, well one day she went out and I knew she wasn’t going to be back till evening so I decided to invite dear crush over, I bathe wore a very short nicca, now I think of it what would we have done sef? Anyway those stupid uncles decided to come to the window and peep and saw me lying on Willy’s legs and all hell broke loose, they beat the crap outta us, as in ehn, aunty philo was even worse, I had saved 300 naira to buy a jacket from her, and whenever I asked for the money or the jacket she would threaten to tell my mum about that day, the other uncles were satisfied with beating us but not aunty philo anyway she eventually told my mum and till today when I think about the midnight beating I received I still shudder loll, imagine my surprised when I saw aunty philo recently at an Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo event I covered memories came crashing down.

We had a neighbor who died of HIV then, we didn't know it was HIV we just assumed spiritual attack, so his wife took him from church to church, even TB Joshua but he wasn't attended to, the story back then was he slept with prostitutes got the disease, the wife contracted it and when she got pregnant the new baby got it also, the only person who didn't get it was the child they moved to Lagos with.

My first and only love letter was to my landlord’s son Ifeanyi, I have never told anyone this, one minute we were friends the next minute he looked so handsome anyway he turned me down I was like a younger sister to him, today when I see him I dodge dude aint looking so fly no more.

I bath naked, stole, fought, peeped, blackmailed, got molested, ahan I broke into neighbors kitchen at night and ate their food, damn Bella you don really commit o, I think about these things now and laugh but back then it was survival of the smallest, and yes the girls touched themselves in the bathroom I touched especially when the koko started growing on our chests and when bier bier started showing.

What’s your public yard experience, share we would love to have a laugh or cry over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-UcqjWqaLA

Isabella Ibeji.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/11/have-you-lived-in-public-house-in.html

Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by makydebbie(f): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Here to read stories....pity I have none to tell embarassed

But wait oo...Bella only youshockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=makydebbie post=50865454]Here to read stories....pity I have none to tell embarassed

But wait oo...Bella only youshockedshocked[/quote

wah can I say? grin

I was a badoo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Chai!, Bella you're so real. grin

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
asuo27:
Chai!, Bella you're so real. grin

Nice one.

thanks grin
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
What accent is that ma'am Bella? grin cheesy
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by SWORD419(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
Am here to read well baked lies.

1 Like

Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
What accent is that ma'am Bella? grin cheesy

Naija na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Naija na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

What accent did you think it was? wink
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
SWORD419:
Am here to read well baked lies.

Lies ke undecided on top face me I slap you compound cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:

What accent did you think it was? wink
American cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
American cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahahaha who dash me

Anyway that's the way I talk when I am not on full Igbo mode accent

I got different accents tho
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by adedayo3193(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
Anoda story from bella

Am outta here
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
adedayo3193:
Anoda story from bella

Am outta here

Even if the heading didn't do it for you, the write up would have so please get outta here fast don't need your kinda negativity here

1 Like

Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by RoyalBlak007: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Here to read nicely
grilled lies grin
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by kaziblake(f): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
I have many memories o grin

When we use to line up to take our bath or use the toilet or when my neighbours use to fight because of stove,water and bathroom.

Quarrel everyday...I miss those days of baba iruoma(basketmouth)iya emma(beans and bread)mama backyard(witch grin)iya tochi(ogbange)
No peace,fights and Quarrel everyday cheesy

Or is it Mr ziggy that arrest anybody who insult him?

1 Like

Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Hahahahahahaha who dash me

Anyway that's the way I talk when I am not on full Igbo mode accent

I got different accents tho
hahaha American accent made in Badagry grin cheesy grin

I know you got that thick Igbo accent. You'd have forgotten yourself if the video lasted 20mins
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by firstking01(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ifa hear say na talk2bella write this thing....you'd go to other people's blog steal a post and bring it to nairalandgrin...

Unto the matter, mine is too hilariouscheesy
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by adedayo3193(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Even if the heading didn't do it for you, the write up would have so please get outta here fast don't need your kinda negativity here

if u insist,i will stay grin
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by seunny4lif(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Make my dick reach 10 inches, if this page no enter FP grin grin grin

FB we are coming grin grin grin
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Presh900(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
didn't grow up in a public yard..

1 Like

Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Talk2Bella How are you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Na for public house i realise say person dey occupy d only bathroom&toilet at d same time. Don't ask me how.

1 Like

Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by bitchcrafts: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
You forgot to add that you acquired your infallible ability to cook things up from their too... Bella can lie!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by nerdfrost(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
wasn't born in a ghetto

I gat no stories... here to listen
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
firstking01:
Ifa hear say na talk2bella write this thing....you'd go to other people's blog steal a post and bring it to nairalandgrin...

Unto the matter, mine is too hilariouscheesy

Lool

In other words I am incapable of penning down words cheesy
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Talk2Bella How are you? smiley

Fine love it's been a while

2 Likes

Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
favoryte33:
Na for public house i realise say person dey occupy d only bathroom&toilet at d same time. Don't ask me how.

Water go just de inside bathroom while the person go de toilet grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You forgot to add that you acquired your infallible ability to cook things up from their too... Bella can lie!!

Ahan cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahaha American accent made in Badagry grin cheesy grin

I know you got that thick Igbo accent. You'd have forgotten yourself if the video lasted 20mins

No today wasn't for Igbo accent o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
kaziblake:
I have many memories o grin

When we use to line up to take our bath or use the toilet or when my neighbours use to fight because of stove,water and bathroom.

Quarrel everyday...I miss those days of baba iruoma(basketmouth)iya emma(beans and bread)mama backyard(witch grin)iya tochi(ogbange)
No peace,fights and Quarrel everyday cheesy

Or is it Mr ziggy that arrest anybody who insult him?

And all those ones who would separate fight just to press breast grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can't Stop Laughing,conversation Btw A Boyfriend N Girlfriend / I Buy Amazon Gift Cards / All My Enemies I Am Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.