Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) (1117 Views)

Something Is Wrong With This Gov. Fayose Photos / Unbelievable!!! Seven Ministers Set To Quit Buhari’s Government Say ”this Gov / Establishing National Airline Not A Priority Of My Government – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) by vision2022: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2015
His priority is in the first pix, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pictures dosn't concern him. selfish leaders.

Re: Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) by tmv10(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2015
autorun.vccf
Re: Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) by odinese(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2015
What a useless asshole of a government.

2 Likes

Re: Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) by BALLOSKI: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2015
I love this man.

The picture with a white and blue colored bus is not imo.
Re: Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) by menix(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2015
That dude is a useless _aboki in sheep igbo clothing..

2 Likes

Re: Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) by modath(f): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2015
If truly that is imo & he is busy bodying in another state,then Rochas has lost it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2015
vision2022:
His priority is in the first pix, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pictures dosn't concern him. selfish leaders.

Re: Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) by 400billionman: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
The man is iddiitiotic. I mean, who exactly is in that picture ?

Everything to him is campaign. He is a failure..

1 Like

Re: Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) by 400billionman: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I love this man.

Commercial buses in Imo state are thus painted, same with delta state.

This is why i do not support any politician. Africans find it difficult handling success. It is always, me, myself, my family.
Re: Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) by warrior01: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
I still wonder how this man got re-elected after a wasted 4 years. Ndi Imo, Ndo nu
Re: Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) by rottenegg: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
When I see pictures like this or travel and meet roads like this, all I can say is, God thank you for giving us fmr Gov. Akpabio.
Akwa Ibom I hail o.

2 Likes

Re: Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) by BALLOSKI: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
400billionman:

Commercial buses in Imo state are thus painted, same with delta state.

This is why i do not support any politician. Africans find it difficult handling success. It is always, me, myself, my family.

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) by ceaz4r(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I love this man.

Those pics posted by the OP were taken on Douglas road, Owerri.
Re: Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) by BALLOSKI: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
ceaz4r:

Those pics posted by the OP were taken on Douglas road, Owerri.
wow. Now I know.

(1) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha Death: Nigerians Misplaced Sympathy & Show Of Shame / Tribunal Annuls Election Of Oyo LP Lawmaker; upholds APC lawmarkers / Pix; UK Prime Minister Failed To Find A Seat In Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.