Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates (36372 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by lordliri(m): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
lol.. this is just season one... i know you were all expecting saints... what do you expect when PMB from up north ,,still gives ears to OBJ while being loyal to Jagaban

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by lomprico(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
drshrewd:

grin dude you need glasses asap grin
that was a good photoshop, look at d head closely n jona dosent have such belly
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Haslil878:
Information :-XInformation
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by Lordave: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
themosthigh:

[size=14pt]Our lord jesus christ was a sinner.....he slept with prostitutes like mary madgalene and had sex with peter[/size]
This is blasphemy and if you're not careful, would lead to your death by stoning grin

I no blame you, keep reading the Da Vinci Code.
Better accept Christ as your personal Lord and saviour, hell is real. angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by Jahbles93: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
midolian:
Senate President Bukola Saraki reading the Ministerial list.

11:03 – Saraki also recognizes the visiting students of Library and Information Science of Bayero University, Kano.

11:02 – There is an announcement from Senator Abba Bukar Ibrahim and a correspondence from the Committee on Ethics, Privileges and Public Petitions.

11:01 – Senate President Bukolan Saraki reads other announcements for the perusal of Distinguished Senators.

11:00 – 1.Chris Ngige – Anambra
2. Kayode Fayemi- Ekiti
3. Rotimi Amaechi – Rivers
4. Babatunde Fashola -Lagos
5. Abdulrahman Danbazau

10:58 – Minority Leader Senator Akpabio raises a Point of Order on the need for the list of Ministerial Nominees to cover all States of the Federation.

10:55 – Fayemi, Lai Muhammed, Fashola, Ibeto, Ameachi are part of the nominees

Abubakar Malami, Aburaman Dambazu, AISHA Alhasan, LAI Mohammed, ADEBAYO Shittu, Fashola, Suleiman, Udoma Udoma, Ibrahim Jubril

http://africanspotlight.com/2015/10/06/live-updates-buharis-ministerial-list/

More to follow .. Stay glued
Is Rotimi Amaechi also among the (prophet) ministers nominated?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by chccho(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lordave:
Under Obasanjo's military regime, anybody could be made a minister.

In a democratic government, Buhari, by merit, shouldn't be in the list of 10,000,000 Nigerians to be screened for Minister of Petroleum.
Sharap that ur rotten mouth n go n think
what have u done with all the education exposure and certificates u have acquired
the buhari dullard u are refering to has been a General In the Nigerian army,a former petroleum minister and PTDF chairman,military head of state n now democratically elected head of state...Again i ask u what have u done with all uur exposure cos buhari the common farmer u are refering to has assumed the highest office in the land...
Minister of petroleum should come from Delta kwa u think say Nigeria is all about delta state? what of the last petroleum minister (Diezanni) that was ur sister what did she do for u or the country
buhari should not be among the 10,000,000 people!!! u who is a better qualified person why them no shortlist or screen u for ministerial appointment can u even win Councillor or LG chairman?
Like i said if u dont have any productive or reasonable contributions or cannot answer the questions i have asked u above, u should as well delete ur account on NL

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by bakila: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lordave:
Buhari should be mindful not to stifle our democracy system.

We can't wait for nearly six months just to hear that he'll be the Petroleum minister and at same time the president. He is not a technocrat and lacks the basic knowledge of how ministries are being run, let alone a complicated and delicate ministry like Petroleum.
Drink that Quinine sofliy softly sofly soflllyyyyy
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by coolbis: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lordave:
Buhari can't be petroleum minister without been screened.
The Constitution stipulates that every ministerial nominee or every minister before assuming office must go through proper scrutiny and meticulous screening to ascertain if the nominee is indeed competent, fit and apt to oversee the administration of his assigned ministry.

Buhari, does not have what it takes to be a minister, he lacks proper formal education to head a ministry like Petroleum. He has no genuine university degree and is bereft of the most common knowledge of how a ministry like Petroleum functions. He's not above the law, whether elected by 100% population of Nigeria or not, we cannot skip the constitution, after all, our Lord Jesus Christ wasn't a sinner but he got baptised.

A Minister of Petroleum by merit, favour and all criteria considered should come from the Niger Delta and not a Farmer from the North of Nigeria.
you tell me exactly what section of the constitution stipulates that only a dude from the niger delta can be a petroleum minister,afterall the best ever petroleum minister, Dr Rilwan lukman is from the north. Also what better qualification does any1 need to have to be a pet minister than the 1s mr president has. He was a petroleum minister under whose watch 2 refineries were designed, built and completed -n 3 years. So tell me what experience and qualification does he need to possess. He had overseen petroleum ministry @ the highest level, combined with his impeccable integrity, he is the best for the job. Just need the constitutional interpretation to be sure of the propriety of a sitting president being a serving minister

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by villybest(f): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oga,he didnt say Amaechi didnt do any thing,He said Amaechi is alleged to be corrupt.
size40:

What did Amaechi steal from u? If u have any case against him, u better go to court to prove it and stop wailing and ranting on NL everyday. We Rivers people knows btw Amaechi and Wike better. Amaechi's achievements are not papers. They are all on ground for all to see.Amaechi didn't do anything yet the facilities he put on ground are what the new administration of Wike is using today in most of their events. Amaechi didn't do anything but Wike celebrated his 100 days in office in Obi Wali international conference Center build by Amaechi along Eliozu road. Amaechi didn't do anything yet Rivers govt under Wike hosted Nigerian National team and that of Ivory coast in port Harcourt not in Sharks, Liberation stadiums but at Amiesimaka stadium a new stadium built by Amaechi's Administration.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by lordliri(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lordave:
This is blasphemy and if you're not careful, would lead to your death by stoning grin

I no blame you, keep reading the Da Vinci Code.
Better accept Christ as your personal Lord and saviour, he'll is real. angry

bro forget this lost soul and his unbelief.. he is another ++1 for the devil and populace of the underworld.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by drshrewd: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
lomprico:

that was a good photoshop, look at d head closely n jona dosent have such belly

grin dude you seriously need bio-convex plus bicon-cave glasses combined grin but you believe Amaechi,s dollarisation of APC primaries grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2930204_sarcasticmonkeylaugh_jpeg43106122484daa482f8e994480aeff6b
Eweii!!!!!!!!!!!!! wailers gonner wail

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by lordliri(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
villybest:
Oga,he didnt say Amaechi didnt do any thing,He said Amaechi is alleged to be corrupt.

Allegedly corrupts.... like 90% of all politicians,.

Why not ask what Fash is doing on the list.. he's is more than just an allegation. there's prove.. the website, roads and boreholes are the known examples.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by silverprince413(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Amack:
And Buhari is corruption quote me any where.
and a thief
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by Noblefreeman(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=nwolisar post=38716407]Lai Mohammed cheesy What portfolio will be suitable for this Man[minister of information]
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by Lordave: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
coolbis:
you tell me exactly what section of the constitution stipulates that only a dude from the niger delta can be a petroleum minister,afterall the best ever petroleum minister, Dr Rilwan lukman is from the north. Also what better qualification does any1 need to have to be a pet minister than the 1s mr president has. He was a petroleum minister under whose watch 2 refineries were designed, built and completed -n 3 years. So tell me what experience and qualification does he need to possess. He had overseen petroleum ministry @ the highest level, combined with his impeccable integrity, he is the best for the job. Just need the constitutional interpretation to be sure of the propriety of a sitting president being a serving minister
I didn't say it's constitutional the petroleum minister comes from the Niger Delta.

And for all those achievements you're listing, they were under military rule. Nigeria was a young nation and had just few international trade relations. The petroleum ministry then is not as big, sophisticated, complicated, delicate and remunerative as it is now.

Buhari cannot head the petroleum ministry.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by Ali1king: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
[size=25pt]Zab fashion designers within ikorodu lagos axis brings to u d cheapest and d most reliable. HIJABS, KIMARS, JALAMIAS, at affordable prices. Call 08094570459
NB FOR THOSE IN IKORODU ONLY jazak
[/size]
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by GhaliNaaba(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Novaworld:
Ok
For Oyo State APC and their self centred leaders, led by those who think the Ministerial slot is their birthright, shey ur eyes don clear. ADEBAYO SHITTU is there, for all I care, you can cry till eternity.

PROUDLY OKE OGUN.
PROUDLY SAKITE
He was member house of assembly in 1979 with my daddy Adesiyan Karimu Aremu from AGo Are and he later contested against my elder brother for house of Rep and lost in 1999. Now I believe the saying that consistency lead to success bravo sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by Lordave: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
chccho:

Sharap that ur rotten mouth n go n think
what have u done with all the education exposure and certificates u have acquired
the buhari dullard u are refering to has been a General In the Nigerian army,a former petroleum minister and PTDF chairman,military head of state n now democratically elected head of state...Again i ask u what have u done with all uur exposure cos buhari the common farmer u are refering to has assumed the highest office in the land...
Minister of petroleum should come from Delta kwa u think say Nigeria is all about delta state? what of the last petroleum minister (Diezanni) that was ur sister what did she do for u or the country
buhari should not be among the 10,000,000 people!!! u who is a better qualified person why them no shortlist or screen u for ministerial appointment can u even win Councillor or LG chairman?
Like i said if u dont have any productive or reasonable contributions or cannot answer the questions i have asked u above, u should as well delete ur account on NL
Why should I engage someone like you exhibiting backward mentality all over Nairaland?

Being a president means you're more fulfilled than every other person in this country? This is why people die over ministerial appointments and general elections, making governmental positions the only source of their lives.

With this mentality now, tomorrow you'll kill just to be a councillor in your Local Government Area.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by kelvincoll(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
nwolisar:
Lai Mohammed cheesy What portfolio will be suitable for this Man

Minister for Information and National Orientation cheesy?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by Angelovic96: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=themosthigh post=38718176]

[size=14pt]Our lord jesus christ was a sinner.....he slept with prostitutes like mary madgalene and had sex with peter[/size][/quote
GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by melakes(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
@petroleum minister, if buhari decides 2 b d petroleum minister, he then isn't a nominee. do u tink pmb isnt aware of the Constitution? Dz man simply wants to sanitize d country wrapped up by corruption& abuse of power. we all know that no matter how equal you choose to make all ministers, finance,petroleum & justice r vry sensitive.... esp petroleum wch is vry core. pmb is d leader. widely reputed 2 b incorruptible. y not let hm b?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by Angelovic96: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
themosthigh:

[size=14pt]Our lord jesus christ was a sinner.....he slept with prostitutes like mary madgalene and had sex with peter[/size]

MAY GOD HELP U
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by coolbis: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lordave:
I didn't say it's constitutional the petroleum minister comes from the Niger Delta.

And for all those achievements you're listing, they were under military rule. Nigeria was a young nation and had just few international trade relations. The petroleum ministry then is not as big, sophisticated, complicated, delicate and remunerative as it is nowm

Buhari cannot head the petroleum ministry.
then you point out one great achievement we have recorded under the civilian rule with our petroleum sector. The fact that those achievements were under the military says a lot about our political class and its recklessness. Those nations who started the same time we discovered oil have juduciously used the proceeds of the black gold to better the lives of an average citizen in their countries, so what is your point about sophistication. As a matter of fact, if there is anytime we should have done well with our pet resources, it was the past ten years when the nation witnessesd the highest oil boom ever. Our currency should be stronger, our reserve should be marvelous and we should have been self sufficient in our downstreem. So do you need a Deiziani to tell you that the major problem with the industry is corruption and inefficiency?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by chccho(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lordave:
Why should I engage someone like you exhibiting backward mentality all over Nairaland?

Being a president means you're more fulfilled than every other person in this country? This is why people die over ministerial appointments and general elections, making governmental positions the only source of their lives.

With this mentality now, tomorrow you'll kill just to be a councillor in your Local Government Area.
sharap still, whatever it is u are doing u are not more fulfilled than the daura cattle rearing president so shut up!!!!
mind u i have no political aspirations whatsoever, am just looking foward to a better Nigeria,and pestimists like u should be cut off
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by Justicealh3(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
nwolisar:
Lai Mohammed cheesy What portfolio will be suitable for this Man
Hahahaha.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by abdulmuqsit: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
good move baba grin grin grin[i][/i]
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by Lordave: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
coolbis:
then you point out one great achievement we have recorded under the civilian rule with our petroleum sector. The fact that those achievements were under the military says a lot about our political class and its recklessness. Those nations who started the same time we discovered oil have juduciously used the proceeds of the black gold to better the lives of an average citizen in their countries, so what is your point about sophistication. As a matter of fact, if there is anytime we should have done well with our pet resources, it was the past ten years when the nation witnessesd the highest oil boom ever. Our currency should be stronger, our reserve should be marvelous and we should have been self sufficient in our downstreem. So do you need a Deiziani to tell you that the major problem with the industry is corruption and inefficiency?
But is Buhari suppose to fight corruption and bring the anticipated efficiency in the oil sector by making himself the minister of petroleum? This is how dictatorship starts, very soon he will seek to be the Senate President also.
We are in a democratic setting and shouldn't allow anything that is contrary to the tenets of democracy. Our democracy is young and as such must endure all forms of political and economic turbulences and disruptions. But more importantly, let's not encourage any form of authoritarianism.

You made a lot points, but they are discussions for another day as they are not apt to the current subject of discussion.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by coolbis: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lordave:
But is Buhari suppose to fight corruption and bring the anticipated efficiency in the oil sector by making himself the minister of petroleum? This is how dictatorship starts, very soon he will seek to be the Senate President also.
We are in a democratic setting and shouldn't allow anything that is contrary to the tenets of democracy. Our democracy is young and as such must endure all forms of political and economic turbulences and disruptions. But more importantly, let's not encourage any form of authoritarianism.

You made a lot points, but they are discussions for another day as they are not apt to the current subject of discussion.
my argument was if really mr Buhari has the requisite knowledge and experience to serve in that capacity, and another thing is if he will not be going against the constitutiOnal provision by accupying the office. As for me he is as qualified to hold the office as any living nigerian, then let the court interprete the propriety or otherwise.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by lomprico(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
drshrewd:

grin dude you seriously need bio-convex plus bicon-cave glasses combined grin but you believe Amaechi,s dollarisation of APC primaries grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2930204_sarcasticmonkeylaugh_jpeg43106122484daa482f8e994480aeff6b
Eweii!!!!!!!!!!!!! wailers gonner wail
dude i dnt knw who amechi is n dnt give a hoot if he dollarised anyone neither am i a fan of jona but that pix is not him period. believe whatever u want.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by drshrewd: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
lomprico:

dude i dnt knw who amechi is n dnt give a hoot if he dollarised anyone neither am i a fan of jona but that pix is not him period. believe whatever u want.

shocked A person that said stealing is not corruption and a pic of him arranging billions of stollen dollars and yet you are not convinced he was the one
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates by nnabeloved: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
I expected to see names like; Angel Michael, Angel Gabriel, Angel Tinu.... on the ministerial list. We were told that APC will assemble Professionals and Technocrat, but there's single one on this list. More so please tell PMB to also triple as minister for Petroleum, Agriculture and Defiance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity? / Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration / Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.