Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,267 members, 7,842,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) (52184 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Troops Arrest Boko Haram Logistic Elements & Kids Wearing Their New Uniform(pics / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by amusadele: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
ObaOMENT:
Releasing fake press statement is not how we are going to win this war against boko terrorist.

Nigerian army should stop lying and tackle this problem with action
That is exactly why I dislike apc. Instead of these dumbs to face the fight, they will just stand up any time of day, fabricate any story and credit it to Buhari's performance and the next second the bokoharam boys will kill many people. Thereafter the army will say, oh, they are at thier last power. Robbish people.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by amusadele: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
agarawu23:
I was expecting to see names of our top politicians.
He should be tortured and ask to speak up who gave him such amount of money. This one I am seeing don't have 10k in his account. We want the main sponsorers not errand boys.
You are perfect. That picture na just one of the apc usual propagandas.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by kelabok(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please stop this your nonsense press release of deception, Buhari should simply tell his boys to cease fire. Why humiliate these young men that you brainwashed in to terrorism. Quote me... One day we will get to hear that boko haram was a child of necessity, apolitical ploy by men desperate for power.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
I wonder y dis guys take us for rides.tis one wey neva chop belleful na him b financier.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by nduchucks: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by fctboy: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
This topic should read "Arrest Boko haram welfare officer" please and not financier.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by sucess001(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
so na dis small money dem dey take defeat naija army?

abegi!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nigeria Government lying to the citizens since 1914AD
Nigeria Army, God is watching you people.
They are really trying to bring the series to an end. Bubugatti and his All Photo-shoot congress should try harder.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by mcdonald247(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
who is fooling who? Poorest of the poor is now financing BIKOO HARA M,
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Otunba101: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is fake news.... Those pics were taken side by side, they should have snapped the man holding the cash and those drugs, N/A and their deceit....
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by ifyalways(f): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
This news is laughable.

1M from Boko haram sponsor?

Shame on both journalist and army rep behind this rubbish headline

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Kestolove(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
Truepee:
,who knows fut 2nd admissiln list is coming out
if u mean, fut minna..den am sowie no 2nd list
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by ezekielplenty(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
What about the northern elders, politicians, religious leaders, and traditional rulers that are supporting and financing they? It this innocent aboki that you jst bribe to allow you take picture of him and show to the world.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by ThisMeansWAR: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
agarawu23:
He should be tortured and ask to speak up who gave him such amount of money. This one I am seeing don't have 10k in his account. We want the main sponsorers not errand boys.
keep waiting for top politicians .. Most boko haram sponsors are those unknown mallams with shitload of money contributing to boko haram thinking they are doing the right inthe name of jihad ... You think politician are the only rich people in the north ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by omokab: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
agarawu23:
thank you ojare. This one can't even boss of 1k per day talk less of financing Boko haram. He looks like skeleton. If truly troop recover such amount of money from him,he should be sent by someone. They should torture him so that he will confess the real sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
ObaOMENT:
Releasing fake press statement is not how we are going to win this war against boko terrorist.

Nigerian army should stop lying and tackle this problem with action
The lie too much....and those boko guys aint smiling at all......I think Nigeria troops are far from winning this war, sh*t is getting more complicated.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by gbens2000(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
He can dis be d funder.ok sha but who is funding him,dey will not tell us dat one abi.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Okanokan(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Well done! Am proud of you, for staking your lives. Thank you
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by xkris11(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pls don't quote me again.

Read the title of the tread and stop writing trash..got no time.

Rilwayne001:

What in the name of fvck are you yapping about? Do you expect the rich individuals financing them to start going to their camp to drop those cash? Of course not. It is people like the mallam in the OP that do the collection of money and distribute them to other boko-are-rams.

What the soldiers are expected to do now is to make sure that that mallam reveal their source for those cash. If they are able to trace those back bone and bring them to just irrepective of who they are in the society, then trust me Boko-are-rams will become a thing of the past.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by wizsolzy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
E concern me?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
do not torture him please... use our detectives and special psychologists to check into the case.,, someone might be innocent but will accept being guilty due to too much mending
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
keep waiting for top politicians .. Most boko haram sponsors are those unknown mallams with shitload of money contributing to boko haram thinking they are doing the right inthe name of jihad ... You think politician are the only rich people in the north ?
hmmmm
Only God knows
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
[b]
omokab:
thank you ojare. This one can't even boss of 1k per day talk less of financing Boko haram. He looks like skeleton. If truly troop recover such amount of money from him,he should be sent by someone. They should torture him so that he will confess the real sponsors.
[/b]exactly
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
amusadele:
You are perfect. That picture na just one of the apc usual propagandas.
hmmmm
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
ajepako:

Nice one ...
cool
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
[size=19pt]This is A joke right?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Rilwayne001: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
xkris11:
Pls don't quote me again.
Read the title of the tread and stop writing trash..got no time.
Are you gon ban me or kill me if I keep quoting you?? undecided
I read the title and I found your post to be a very silly one.. undecided
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by loomer: 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
agarawu23:

Torture for wetin na? You believe this kind story?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
loomer:

Torture for wetin na? You believe this kind story?
you know see picture evidence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.