Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! (1898 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by UmuEri(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please with this ministerial list, has Buhari compensated the East as promised?

Here is the full list:
1. Rotimi Amaechi
2. Babatunde Fashola
3. Kayode Fayemi
4. Chris Ngige
5. Abubakar Malami
6. Audu Ogbe
7. Abdulrahman Dambazzau
8. Aisha Alhassan
9. Lai Mohammed
10. Adebayo Shittu
11. Udo Udoma
12. Ibrahim Jubril
13. Ogbonnaya Onu
14. Kemi Adeosun
15. Solomon Dalong
16. Amina Ibrahim
17. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu
18. Suleiman Adamu
19. Ibrahim Usman Jubril
20. Hadis Sirika
21. Dr. Ehaneri Osagie

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/10/05/senate-president-reads-ministerial-nominees/
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ministerial appointment was no angels and saints but rewards for the hard work of those who got Mr. President on that position

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by benedictnsi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
My brother y you d do like say you have forgotten the concept I thought you about NORTHOCRACY

Government of the North by the North and for the northerners; with little or less participation of the yorubas and exploitations of the igbos.......

6 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by phemmyutd(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
benedictnsi:
My brother y you d do like say you have forgotten the concept I thought you about NORTHOCRACY

Government of the North by the North and for the northerners; with little or less participation of the yorubas and exploitations of the igbos.......

Eyah Mr.5%

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by modath(f): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wait for him to appoint Balarabe Musa as the nominee from Enugu state or Tanko Yakassai as that of Imo or Femi Aribisala as that of Ebonyi before concluding...

There is no story here, have a reason to complain before you actually do...

18 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by orimsamsam(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
No matter wht u do. Wailers will always wail

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by Beremx(f): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
I wonder why a Biafran apologist and Nnamdi Kanu minion is worried about the ministerial list with SE representatives.

Smh

Anyway,as a Buharist from the SE,no ministerial nominee from IMO and Anambra abi the list don finish?

10 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by Lamasta(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ribadu - Fayose 2019:::::::::::::::::::::
Quote me anywhere I said so.....

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by IamRespected: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
All hail the zoo Kingdom
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by UmuEri(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
I wonder why a Biafran apologist and Nnamdi Kanu minion is worried about the ministerial list with SE representatives.

Smh

Anyway,as a Buharist from the SE,no ministerial nominee from IMO and Anambra abi the list don finish?
am sure you can't comprehend! Am only mocking the confused efulefu Igbos like Okorohausa

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by sammyj: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
OP should cool down and allow the remaining list come out abi na by force !!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by Sabdeejat: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
had it been i am igbo i would not even like anything from pmb government since i hate him,nevertheless who told you that Lai muhammad,Abubakar malami or Dambazau can be nominees from south east,they must be from kano kebbi and kwara respectively,no matter how much foolish and greedy you people are,you must wai for the last list since you have Onu,Ngigeh thats remain 3 for u.God bless Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by Beremx(f): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
UmuEri:
am sure you can't comprehend! Am only mocking the confused efulefu Igbos like Okorohausa
you're lying! You're not mocking anyone. You are just wailing over the list.

I don't think you're more Igbo that Rochas. You have no right to call your fellow Igbo an EFULEFU if you dunno the meaning.

8 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by iokpebholo: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dts jst d way it is,things wil ever b d same,dts jst d way it is oh yea-2pac. Where is d change guys?
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by Rilwayne001: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lamasta:
Ribadu - Fayose 2019::::::::::::::::::::: Quote me anywhere I said so.....
grin grin
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by mars123(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
yes
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by modath(f): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

What is wrong with having dreams? angry

Mind yasef oooo.. grin cheesy
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by Rilwayne001: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
modath:

What is wrong with having dreams? angry
Mind yasef oooo.. grin cheesy
Nothing is wrong in dreaming - especially lucid dreams grin grin
I don mind myself o lipsrsealed lol

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by jaykaylegend(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Op was thinking 20 out of the 21 will come from the SE

Deluded fellow

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin grin grin Wailers will always wail Shebi the list don finish ni Mtchewww.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by mightyhaze: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
undecided
Beremx:

Smh

how is wot u sayn diff 4m wot hez said? Eh mr SE wannabe
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by Beremx(f): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
mightyhaze:
undecided how is wot u sayn diff 4m wot hez said? Eh mr SE wannabe
open your eyes and see the difference in my post.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by baralatie(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
l.

Smh

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by mightyhaze: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
open your eyes and see the difference in my post.
perhaps u need 2 open ur eyes 2 d blatant marginalisation of a section of d country by ur bigoted president.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by topsyking: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:

Smh

are u married to a southwesterner cos ur people wont like this ur comment rara ati rara grin
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by walemoney007(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
benedictnsi:

just the way GEj govt was for the ibos alone

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by FreeGlobe(f): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:

Smh

Ngige is from Mars abi? Berem olodo cheesy

As for IMO, rochas has shown he is a nobody in apc. the clown is never to be taken seriously. no wonder buhari dropped him from his tourist trips.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by Beremx(f): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Ngige is from Mars abi? Berem olodo cheesy

As for IMO, rochas has shown he is a nobody in apc. the clown is never to be taken seriously. no wonder buhari dropped him from his tourist trips.
oh I forgot Ngige is from Anambra state. My bad! grin grin

Festus Odimegwu is from IMO state. If he's among the next batch of ministers,then he has our representation
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Did Not Balance The Lopsided Appointment As Promised! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Out of 21 ministers nominated, 10 are from the North while the South has 11. Lopsided?

(1) (Reply)

Another 3000 Capacity School Ready For Commissioning Soon by ogbeni Aregbesola / Kanu: Threading The Path Of Extremist Radicalism / The Impeding War In Niger Delta Led To Sack of Some Army General From SS&SE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.