Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife (24329 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court / Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by MissSlimbody(f): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
LadyX:

grin we don receive am

When the man kills his wife he will blame the devil. I don't understand some people... Why beat a weak being?
Its the devil that always get the blame. He didn't only use his fist but also a pestle. He really deserve the beating.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by vickjohn(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
[/sub][/color];Das he is claimin to av mental dis0rda,make them beat d hell c0m0t 4rm im b0dy...until he sense return...simple..wht a life![sub][color=#990000];Das he is claimin to av mental dis0rda,make them beat d hell c0m0t 4rm im b0dy...until he sense return...simple..wht a life![sub][/sub][color=#990000][/color];Das he is claimin to av mental dis0rda,make them beat d hell c0m0t 4rm im b0dy...until he sense return...simple..wht a life!
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by yomi007k(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Iranu Abasha.... undecided
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by menix(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
uselessgoat:
WHY ARE THESE IGBOS SO VIOLENT AND UNCIVILIZED HOW CAN A MAN BEAT HIS WIFE AND MOB BEAT THE HUSBAND

IS THIS WHAT BIAFRA IS ALL ABOUT

I PITY THESE IGBOS

U are a replica of ur name..
Sure ur folks re Grade A unlike u on Grade B..

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by demelza: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Nigeria reminds me of bikini bottom always ready for violence
grin And you must be Larry the Lobster.
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by suwalee(f): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
uselessgoat:
WHY ARE THESE IGBOS SO VIOLENT AND UNCIVILIZED HOW CAN A MAN BEAT HIS WIFE AND MOB BEAT THE HUSBAND

I PITY THESE IGBOS
sire joor wen did the south south Becom IGBOS

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by Ossyego: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
I don't Igbo and Yoruba which people beat their wife must here Yoruba lazy fools that don't have work guy are stupid he goat that trib Yoruba make me vomit I hate it with passion that me u can quot me if u like
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by Tinynita(f): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
wonder y a woman would stay in an abusive relationship/marriage....definitely cant take such ish from a man

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by Beehshorp(m): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
uselessgoat:

I PITY THESE IGBOS

Indeed u are a useless goat

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by iphanyiuma(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
demelza:
grin And you must be Larry the Lobster.
grin and you must be squidward tentacles
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by ijustdey: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ossyego:
I don't Igbo and Yoruba which people beat their wife must here Yoruba lazy fools that don't have work guy are stupid he goat that trib Yoruba make me vomit I hate it with passion that me u can quot me if u like

did you read what you just posted at all
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by bummyla(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by debola23(f): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Useless goat, who did you in and threw away the key to your sanity into a flowing river?

Meanwhile I amnwondering why the beating started around 4am in d morning, because for me thats when sleep is sweetest, when its about to end.
Maybe he asked her for some loving and she refused.
Only a coward of a man beats up his wife. He should pick on someone his own size

3 Likes

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by debola23(f): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
ijustdey:

did you read what you just posted at all

I dont think so.
Waow....., its really annoying to read and comprehend a write up that lacks anyform of punctuation marks.
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by edjeodiri(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Na useless man.....he should spend some time in prison to cool off on his madness.
Animal...I wish the woman speedy recovery.
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is why I like naija, always buying other peoples wahala .
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by Missbizy(f): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
uselessgoat:

I PITY THESE IGBOS

I am not igbo oo buh no comment ur username has said it all
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by ijustdey: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
debola23:

I dont think so.
Waow....., its really annoying to read and comprehend a write up that lacks anyform of punctuation marks.

cheesy

his post is devoid of any meaning
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by Izunwa(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
uselessgoat:

I PITY THESE IGBOS
I almost replied you, until I saw your name undecided . It's not your fault and am sure the person responsible for what is wrong with you is already dead. So keep it up tongue

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by moniechukwu(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ur name sounds like u... Attention seeker.... I pity ur generation
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
uselessgoat:

I PITY THESE IGBOS
seems ttribalism is fun to you undecided
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
LadyX:

grin we don receive am

When the man kills his wife he will blame the devil. I don't understand some people... Why beat a weak being?
weak being! Hmm. Aint you all supposed to be strong and independent?
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by sabi99(m): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
LadyX:
Why would a man be beating his wife between 4-5am instead of enjoying sleep?

The neighbours did well in teaching him a lesson he won't forget in a long time.
pls is LadyF ur twin sister?
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by sabi99(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
goldiam:
what are they investigating they should jail d idiot jaare
did I hear u say jail him? Is he a drug dealer...its hightime u pple stopped attaching a very big consequence that does not suit d offence committed

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by sabi99(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Michellla:
he deserves it.
Any guy that dare raises his hands on a woman is an animal.
what if d woman appears to be d one that beats d husband? wetin u go call d woman

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
iphanyiuma:

old men watching sponge bob
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by Tamee(f): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by lilmizwierd(f): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
iphanyiuma:
You just stole a place in my heart those folks know jungle justice more than Crabbie Pattie cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife / Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.