Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market (2214 Views)

What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? / 7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China / * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by tiger1988: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Yiwu international trading market is the biggest wholesale market in the world, which is located in zhejiang province of China.There are more than 70,000 suppliers in this market and most of them from factories directly.Every year more than 200 countries businessmen come here to import goods.
It divides into 5 districts,millions of small commodities items.The wholesale means you can buy from one carton to one container for each item here.it serves retailers,dollar/euro shops,wholesalers,brands and many famous companies in the world. it's really a golden place for business.
District 1:The 1st floor deals in artifical flowers and toys, the 2nd floor for jewelry and hair ornament; arts & crafts and jewelry accessories on the 3rd floor, manufacturer outlet center on the 4th floor and sourcing center of foreign trade companies in the east subsidiary building.It divide to A,B,C,D and E sections.
[b]District 2:[/b]The first floor deals in suitcases & bags, umbrellas and raincoat; the second floor deals in hardware tools & fittings, electrical products, locks and vehicles; the third floor deals in kitchenware & sanitary ware, small home appliances, China Yiwu International Trade City District 2 telecom facilities, electronic instruments & equipment, watches & clocks etc; the fourth floor is manufacturer outlet center and other high-class business area such as HK Hall, Korea Hall, Sichuan Hall etc; on the fifth floor, there is sourcing & service center of foreign trade; on floor 2-3 of the central hall, there are tourism & shopping center and Historical Museum of China Commodity City.
[b]District 3:[/b]It deals in Pens, Paper Products, Cosmetics, Stationery & Sporting Articles, Zippers & Buttons & Clothing Accesories, Mirrors & combs, Office Stationerg and Sport Articles, Office Supplies & Stationery, Sports & Outdoor
[b]District 4:[/b]The 1st floor deals in hosiery and socks, the 2nd floor for Daily Necessities, gloves, hats and other needle cotton fabrics, footwear, Shoes, wool, towels, lace, neckties on the 3rd floor, bra underwear, scarves and belts, straps on the 4th floor. It provides a full range of services including modern logistics, E-business, international trade, financial services, accommodation, etc.
[b]District 5:[/b]bedding, textiles,knitted materials, automotive supplies and accessories industry.
Re: Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by hajlat(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
@OP How does one contact the sellers?
Re: Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by tiger1988: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
hajlat:
@OP
How does one contact the sellers?
the best way is to come to yiwu or find one trust friend here in China. because the suppliers here business very good, they dont have time to manage their website. yiwu market official website is en.yiwugou.com
Re: Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by naijafinest123: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Thanks for the info but I can't come to china , but since u are in china mayb u can please help me in getting the product
Re: Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by tiger1988: 2:31am On Oct 07, 2015
naijafinest123:
Thanks for the info but I can't come to china , but since u are in china mayb u can please help me in getting the product
if u need any information or products, I will try my best to help u. I am based on yiwu international trading market,guangzhou market and shenzhen market, my Email is tigerliu425@gmail.com
Re: Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by wisemanj(m): 5:45am On Oct 07, 2015
Good morning guys has anyone use mybestbuy to purchase any item?
Re: Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by docchuks(m): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by boniquegalaxy(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2015
Sourcing for the item is not a problem but paying for them from Nigeria and shipping to Nigeria can be a problem. How can we go about that?
Re: Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by boniquegalaxy(m): 2:53am On Oct 11, 2015
boniquegalaxy:
Sourcing for the item is not a problem but paying for them from Nigeria and shipping to Nigeria can be a problem. How can we go about that?

Or can you help us out?
Re: Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by tiger1988: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
boniquegalaxy:

Or can you help us out?
here in China we accept many kinds of payment, like TT, west union, bank transfer,USD dollar account,etc. which is convenient for you. if you need, it will be my pleasure
Re: Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by ariyebaba(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
@ Tiger1988, thanks for the info.

In order to ensure transparency, i urge every one to keep the discusion here , instead of the e-mail of a thing.

If you are to pay to d OP to assist u in buying goods from Yiwu make sure is a small amount you can for go if things turn d other way round.

Xiexie
Re: Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by boniquegalaxy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
ariyebaba:
@ Tiger1988, thanks for the info.

In order to ensure transparency, i urge every one to keep the discusion here , instead of the e-mail of a thing.

If you are to pay to d OP to assist u in buying goods from Yiwu make sure is a small amount you can for go if things turn d other way round.

Xiexie

That's true.
But Rather advice that the OP should transact with interested buyers through a reputable store on aliexpress. For real time protection.
Re: Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by naijafinest123: 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pls can u give us some list of some cheap and unique products with pictures
Re: Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by teeotal007(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2015
tiger1988:
Yiwu international trading market is the biggest wholesale market in the world, which is located in zhejiang province of China.There are more than 70,000 suppliers in this market and most of them from factories directly.Every year more than 200 countries businessmen come here to import goods.
It divides into 5 districts,millions of small commodities items.The wholesale means you can buy from one carton to one container for each item here.it serves retailers,dollar/euro shops,wholesalers,brands and many famous companies in the world. it's really a golden place for business.
District 1:The 1st floor deals in artifical flowers and toys, the 2nd floor for jewelry and hair ornament; arts & crafts and jewelry accessories on the 3rd floor, manufacturer outlet center on the 4th floor and sourcing center of foreign trade companies in the east subsidiary building.It divide to A,B,C,D and E sections.
[b]District 2:[/b]The first floor deals in suitcases & bags, umbrellas and raincoat; the second floor deals in hardware tools & fittings, electrical products, locks and vehicles; the third floor deals in kitchenware & sanitary ware, small home appliances, China Yiwu International Trade City District 2 telecom facilities, electronic instruments & equipment, watches & clocks etc; the fourth floor is manufacturer outlet center and other high-class business area such as HK Hall, Korea Hall, Sichuan Hall etc; on the fifth floor, there is sourcing & service center of foreign trade; on floor 2-3 of the central hall, there are tourism & shopping center and Historical Museum of China Commodity City.
[b]District 3:[/b]It deals in Pens, Paper Products, Cosmetics, Stationery & Sporting Articles, Zippers & Buttons & Clothing Accesories, Mirrors & combs, Office Stationerg and Sport Articles, Office Supplies & Stationery, Sports & Outdoor
[b]District 4:[/b]The 1st floor deals in hosiery and socks, the 2nd floor for Daily Necessities, gloves, hats and other needle cotton fabrics, footwear, Shoes, wool, towels, lace, neckties on the 3rd floor, bra underwear, scarves and belts, straps on the 4th floor. It provides a full range of services including modern logistics, E-business, international trade, financial services, accommodation, etc.
[b]District 5:[/b]bedding, textiles,knitted materials, automotive supplies and accessories industry.

hi there., Hi, there, we produce baths and showers here in China.

I wonder if you would be interested dealing with our product.

We are doing high quality and low rates

Here's link, http://jacuzzi-bathtub.com/

Looking forward to cooperating with you.

Regards

Re: Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by boniquegalaxy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
boniquegalaxy:

Or can you help us out?
Sorry am also looking for someone who can help.
Re: Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market by KnightOJ(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Can one export agric products through Yiwu?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Civil Engineer? (photos) / Download Active $ Responsive 10 Million Opt-in Email List (+ Bulk Email Sender) / I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.