Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo (4777 Views)

Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by drauj(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
The Lion of Ubima.

The only one who objected remaining in the entourage of Goats in the Yam barn.

The Tiger who makes the Wailers Wail the more.

The giant who thought sycophants how to learn to stand for something.

He is Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.

Congratulations Sir for another opportunity to serve your Nation. Time to correct the errors of the Past.

Long live the FRN.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Zozot: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
lol
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Ilekeh(f): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
How did he change his outfit so fast while shouting?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
The woman beside amaech has a striking resemblance with GEJ...... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Republlican(f): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lol
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by FYB(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Not true
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ilekeh:
These are old pics

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Magician1503(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
And so the wailing continue...

*in KSA's voice*

Aye le ma binu

Haba! Let them wail! grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by soarhey(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
u know get work

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Glowstone(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
GAYbriel
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by realmindz: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
lol
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by realmindz: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

guy, don't tell me u can't get a joke lol
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by ddippset(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
. Lol. I swear 1 million wailers won't sleep tonight. In their nightmares they are going to keep seeing that second photo: the one with the red scarf and the cowboy hat.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Ilekeh(f): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
These are old pics

Are you sure? Positive?
I no believe am
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by sandraokosun: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
like him or hate him, i just love to see his presence with the thrill and fun he brings to things
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by drauj(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
sandraokosun:
like him or hate him, i just love to see his presence with the thrill and fun he brings to things
Period!!!
Happening guyz/babe
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Utchgirl(f): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
ThePeacemaker:

That is Oby Ezekwesili.....D chief campaigner of BBOG.

After shouting and screaming BBOG ,Wonder why she did not make d ministrial list now. May be she will make d 2nd batch.

Oby's hypocrisy is notin 2 write home about.
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
#Respect to dx man#Em get patience die..#Wailers ao market?
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by IceDude(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
tongue

Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
I dont understand this an ex-governor for 8 yrs hustling and being too proud to be a mere minister undecided undecided undecided
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by nawtibownie: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lol, some politicians won't sleep well tonight. grin
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by omenka(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
IceDude:
tongue
Rotflmao. Hain, wetin be this?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Truckpusher, I could swear you were the one I saw in Abj @ Sofa Lounge on sunday Karaoke night. Or am I mistaken??
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
nawtibownie:
Lol, some politicians won't sleep well tonight. grin

Not only politicians sef, most especially some IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Truckpusher(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
omenka:
Rotflmao. Hain, wetin be this?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Truckpusher, I could swear you were the one I saw in Abj @ Sofa Lounge on sunday Karaoke night. Or am I mistaken??
wink cheesy
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Ekugbeh(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
daz Oby Ezekwesili
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by omenka(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
wink cheesy
Fuuuuuuuck!!! I knew it was you!!! angry angry
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Ekugbeh(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Republlican:
Lol
wah z funny hie.
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by HzRF(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
ddippset:
. Lol. I swear 1 million wailers won't sleep tonight. In their nightmares they are going to keep seeing that second photo: the one with the red scarf and the cowboy hat.

1 Share

Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Sardongarigan(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
who laugh last?
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by drauj(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sardongarigan:
who laugh last?
Laughs the best.
#fact
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Truckpusher(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
omenka:
Fuuuuuuuck!!! I knew it was you!!! angry angry
Ghen Ghen and you couldn't even say hi! cheesy
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by omenka(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ghen Ghen and you couldn't even say hi! cheesy
I tried to capture you but you were far off!! Would have loved to punch you in the face and knock off a tooth or two.

You passed right in front of me with your trademark beard and as u passed by, you kept starring at the rear of this lady to my left, that was how I really confirmed it was you. What a perv. Smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Jegede Abayomi / An Igbo Man Who Attends Church Pastored By Yoruba Is An slowpoke -nnamdi Kanu / Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.