Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? (1295 Views)

Nigerians Will See True Change By 2018 – Vice President Osinbajo / 2016 Budget: A Budget Of Change Or A Budget Of Burden? / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by christinie(f): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
We have seen PMB's Ministerial list.

Does the list truly represent the change that people were clamouring for or is it a thank-you package for his core supporters?

Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by Lattop(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
The 2
mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by christinie(f): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
How?
Lattop:
The 2

mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by stanech: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Apc zombies will defend their masters even if they caught them stealing

2 Likes

Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by macolino(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Thank you packages for deceiving Nigerians to vote for him.same old corrupt politicians.baba is a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by chesterlee(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tomorrow, Saint Buhari will yell and wail on how the country was destroyed for 16 years by PDP

Yet he appointed a former National Chairman of the same party that 'Destroyed' Nigeria!

Where's the Change?

1 Like

Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by honestivo(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Thank u package

2 Likes

Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by cooljude(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
It is visisble to the blind and audible to the deaf that this is a thank you package.

2 Likes

Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by McKren(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody

His appointment so far shows a bias towards patronage to old school friends, old CPC allies and sponsors of his election

1 Like

Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by Sardongarigan(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
let's wait and see if the change will come through this men

1 Like

Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by authorMOSES(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
YOU CANNOT BE BETTER GOING TO THE DEVIL FOR SOLUTION;;;......THE MEASURE OF LIFE IS NOT IN ITS DURATION BUT IN ITS DONATION. after procastinating for 4months, nigeria president under DURESS, has finally gone to those same governors that left thier states in huge financial debts...audu ogbe, ngige,fashola,fayemi,danbazzau&amaechi!! what kind of soup would they cook 4 nigerians? For me, i would rather hope 4My team Chelsea to be crowned champions again,than these politicians to donate any good thing to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by christinie(f): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
That's their silly modus operandi.
stanech:
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by christinie(f): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
A big disgrace.
macolino:
Thank you packages for deceiving Nigerians to vote for him.same old corrupt politicians.baba is a disgrace
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by christinie(f): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hahahaha what a silly irony. They termed GEJ clueless but they are brainless!
chesterlee:
Tomorrow, Saint Buhari will yell and wail on how the country was destroyed for 16 years by PDP

Yet he appointed a former National Chairman of the same party that 'Destroyed' Nigeria!

Where's the Change?
very brainless

1 Like

Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by jamace(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by christinie(f): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by christinie(f): 6:27am On Oct 14, 2015
I quite agree
honestivo:
Thank u package
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by christinie(f): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2015
Exactly
cooljude:
It is visisble to the blind and audible to the deaf that this is a thank you package.
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by christinie(f): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2015
So right
McKren:
I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody

His appointment so far shows a bias towards patronage to old school friends, old CPC allies and sponsors of his election
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by christinie(f): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2015
We have no choice than to wait, but that doesn't answer the question....
Sardongarigan:
let's wait and see if the change will come through this men
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by christinie(f): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2015
My point exactly. Nothing has changed. Same people, different party.
authorMOSES:
YOU CANNOT BE BETTER GOING TO THE DEVIL FOR SOLUTION;;;......THE MEASURE OF LIFE IS NOT IN ITS DURATION BUT IN ITS DONATION. after procastinating for 4months, nigeria president under DURESS, has finally gone to those same governors that left thier states in huge financial debts...audu ogbe, ngige,fashola,fayemi,danbazzau&amaechi!! what kind of soup would they cook 4 nigerians? For me, i would rather hope 4My team Chelsea to be crowned champions again,than these politicians to donate any good thing to nigeria.
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by Aromas: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2015
stanech:
While the PDP of the blessed memory will continuing Giraffe and Wail for their masters who get them employed under Wailing And Jailers Association WAJA
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by Aromas: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2015
macolino:
If Baba is a disgrace then What is your Biological Father to your family
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 14, 2015
I voted for change o,and I was expecting to see change on every side. Chai! Baba u don fall my hand. Its still as it was.I see nothing like change here,all I see its the same old game taking another advanced dimension.If you agree with me touch like,if u no agree touch share...
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by christinie(f): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Not even a single change
Cpiano:
I voted for change o,and I was expecting to see change on every side. Chai! Baba u don fall my hand. Its still as it was.I see nothing like change here,all I see its the same old game taking another advanced dimension.If you agree with me touch like,if u no agree touch share...
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by macolino(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2015
Aromas:

If Baba is a disgrace then What is your Biological Father to your family
You don't have to show your stupidity on this forum.Is buhari your father? Animalistic mugu.Nkita igbo

1 Like

Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by Aromas: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2015
macolino:
You don't have to show your stupidity on this forum.Is buhari your father? Animalistic mugu.Nkita igbo
Btw mi n u......who show stupidity mostly? Oga weyreee
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by macolino(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2015
Aromas:

Btw mi n u......who show stupidity mostly? Oga weyreee
sharap there.isi ewu
Re: Pmb's Ministerial List: True Change Or Thank-you Package For Core Supporters? by Aromas: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2015
macolino:
sharap there.isi ewu
Ur father grin

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P: Fatima Bello Dangote, Alike Dangote’s Daughter Dies From Brain Cancer In / Governor Wike Still Working Without Talking / A Citizen's Letter To The Former President GOODLUCK Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.