Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Man Wrestle Gun Away From Criminal (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wrestle Gun Away From Criminal (VIDEO) (485 Views)

How Can I Secure My Car From Criminal? Get A Car Tracker With Us In Abuja / Girl Runs Away From Her Home After Being Brutalized At Prayer House. Photos / Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Wrestle Gun Away From Criminal (VIDEO) by redefined300(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
A San Francisco man said he saw his life flash before his eyes during a terrifying fight with an armed home invader in his garage -- grabbing the suspect's gun and slapping away his knife in an incident captured on stunning video footage.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-h0SlCyURnUY/VhPiIW2gVtI/AAAAAAAAANg/XLDdD-xbwQo/s320/IMG_20151006_160135.jpg[/img]

Bill Oxidean, a father of two, was in his garage when he said he was attacked by a man with a gun last Monday, he told ABC News today.
"Suddenly I saw a guy walking up the street that didn't look good at all," Oxidean, 41, told ABC News. "As I brought my trash can in he ran into the garage and attacked me."
The entire encounter was caught on video, beginning when the suspect, dressed in a gray hoodie, ran up behind Oxidean. The video was released by the San Francisco Police Department.

GO HERE TO WATCH IT >>>>http://www.naijadefined.com/2015/10/man-wrestle-gun-away-from-criminal-video.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Deserves Guinness World Book Of Records - Amaju Pinnick / The Tenth Generation / Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.