Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor (25280 Views)

Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters / Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by damton(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
They should free him. Doing that ,he already passes judgment on himself and as a result fast track the legal process. it is called self -adjudication.
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nonsense,

And boko haram members are released frequently?
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by ellovee(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Keneking:
Great

I wish that the kind of treatment meted on Henry Okah can be extended to Alison Diezani by female DSS/EFCC agents.

Click like if you support shocked
why not talk of Sule Lamido and son before imagining that of Diezani whose case is very fresh?
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by menix(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hahahahaha..

Am sure someone played a Spiderman Cartoon for him over the weekend..

Them for allow the guy ooo..

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by maestroz: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
dem for allow am jump even the bible talk am 'he would give his angels charge over thee lest you bear your feet against the stone'...he for don reach heaven dey talk say na NOLLYWOOD scene he bin dey try act...
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by ellabooz(f): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is he back? I thought he a space in South Africa?
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by fpeter(f): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
hian
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by room089: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
The niggar wanted to freestyle a la James Bond!
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by bolabolabo: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ordinary third floor??

mtcheew.... hin for go 10th floor.
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by oweman: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
This Niger delta people actually introduce bombing to naija before boko haramist took from them with jonanthan using the bombings as money making avenue !
BLOOD MONEY THOUGH !

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by aviazuva: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
What he is feeling now is the reason for prison.
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by ellovee(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
oweman:

Thisbniger delta people actually introduce intrbombing to naija before bokoharamist took from from them with jonatyan using the bombings as money making avenue '
BLOOD MONEY THOUGH !
The good of it all is that they were bombing for justifiable reason unlike the northerners who have shown their lack of direct and purpose in their way of bombing. FOOLS!

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by free2ryhme: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Where he thinks he is jumping to
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by free2ryhme: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Una for nonstop am. Bombing and maiming innocent people is a serious matter and Him and his brother think they can single handedly hold Nigeria to ransom with bombing and extortion.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by Ryda(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
They shud hve allowed him to jump, bundle him upstairs whn he land nd ask him to jump again nd again nd again nd again

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by eightsin(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
how long does it take to dispense justice?
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by Boyooosa(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
They should have allowed him to jump and arrange an armoured personnel carrier to run him over

Nonsensical Nonsense
NOOOOOO! STOOOOP! ...... running like person wey wan safe hin mother wey wan jump inside big lagoon insyd Indian film grin
He be lyk say u no know wetin dem de call Psychological torture, na hin de pain criminal pass, make e no die so dat he go de frustrated more and one day he go run mad! cheesy Dem go com share hin body part for Nigerians to enjoy, meanwhile, i subscribe for in Bleeper grin
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by oz4real83(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Jumping from 3rd floor won't take u to Biafra. Being run over by a truck or a train will take u there quicker!!!
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by apholaryn: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Imanuelle:
Nonsense,

And boko haram members are released frequently?
why u dey form dumbness na? or u're really dumb? chai!
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by jomoh: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Republlican:
cheesy thunder should fire those DSS that stopped him from jumping, so since 2010 you haven't gotten all the Intel you need to track boko haram from him. Why keeping him alive when he has wasted souls. Even the Intel gotten from him is not useful, if it was useful why all the bombing they would have been catching them before the bombs explode to show his Intel is working.

Kill that ijiat asap!!!

The next thing you will here is jail break and his members will come and break him away from prison.

The dead needs justice why is it taking five years to convict him. A crime that happened 2010 kai our legal system is a big joke.
www.twitter.com/lingeriecity

Guy take am easy na. Di one wey ur blood dey hot.

Henry Okah no be Boko haram. Na MEND member (Niger delta)
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
apholaryn:
why u dey form dumbness na? or u're really dumb? chai!

YOU ARE A CERTIFIED BASTARD!

I'm not the typical nairalander you'll say nonsense to, so go look for your playmates.
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by Revolva(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Haha dem for leave am na to jump make e paraalyse
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by 2n2k(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
ellabooz:
Is he back? I thought he a space in South Africa?

That is Henry. This one na Charles. Dem be brother sha
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by mildflame: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Attempted Suicide is a crime in 9ja, charge the BAGA
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by apholaryn: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Imanuelle:

YOU ARE A CERTIFIED BASTARD!

I'm not the typical nairalander you'll say nonsense to, so go look for your playmates.
lmao! so e pain u?..Nna why u sef dey form dumbness na? and btw whenever u hear this question below been asked

What is this Dumbness/foolishness/Stupidity/Idiotic/Moronic?

don't hesitate to raise your both hands up and simply shout "It's me o" ,cos that's just u murdAfukr.goat
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by Owoplenty(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ops is it Henry or Charles?
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
They should have allowed him to jump and arrange an armoured personnel carrier to run him over

Nonsensical Nonsense
chai! It will be too easy for him joor!

The worse torture to give a man is isolation, it will surely reprogram the brain cells and that's just the best for him. The idleness was beginning to drive him crazy and so he decided to take his life.

Nobody wan look e side. I hope Shekau will get something worse.
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by Appareil(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
hensben:
Hmm.
Chai! You funny!
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by fabre4: 4:53am On Oct 07, 2015
Keneking:
Great

I wish that the kind of treatment meted on Henry Okah can be extended to Alison Diezani by female DSS/EFCC agents.

Click like if you support shocked

And your family too
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Guys, it wasnt a suicide attempt but a Micheal Scorfield-prison break kind of thing. I don't believe an Igbo man will kill himself without hs shop on fire. Not tribalistic slowpoke, but a good one.
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by midolian(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:
Guys, it wasnt a suicide attempt but a Micheal Scorfield-prison break kind of thing. I don't believe an Igbo man will kill himself without hs shop on fire. Not tribalistic slowpoke, but a good one.
lool. You are not serious, are you?
Re: Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor by alaskido(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Is Charles Okah a Fulani? What links does he have with Boko HaramEJ w? I thought the Okah's are from Bayelsa and during 2010 their brother GEJ was in power. Why would a Bayelsa man bomb Abuja to destabilise his own brothers regime.

I don't understand these people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos / I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court / Earthquake: Nigeria Donates $1m To Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.