Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

An Insight Into Nasarawa Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / An Insight Into Nasarawa Camp (3985 Views)

Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo / Nysc Nasarawa State / Serious Riot Going On In NYSC Orientation Camp, Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

An Insight Into Nasarawa Camp by CallMeOO7(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nasarawa camp is one of the decent and organized camp in Nigeria. It has decent structures, fenced and the security is commendable.
The Mami market is also very neat and organized. Nasarawa camp is one of the few camps tha run a commercial Bathroom and Toilet where you pay a token of #50 to use the toilet and bathroom while you pay#80 if you want to be served with hot water.
You don't need to come with any Electrical appliance(s) because everything you will be needing will be available in Mami market, Meanwhile if you bring any Electrical appliance, it will be in the custody of the NYSC official until the last day of the Camp.
The more you're loaded, the more you will enjoy the camp, but don't bring much cash to the camp because someone might just made away with your money (talking from experience), you can save your money in your account while you get it whenever you need it. I will talk more on that later.
Remember, you pay for almost Everything on Camp,there seems not to be any free thing, so prepare very well(Pocket wise)
I am one of the Mami marketers who was also a corp member a year ago. The Name of my stand is "SENIOR CORPER'S ARENA" and my services include:

1. Phone Charging
This is because there will be no place to charge your phone not even in your hostel. I always charge your phone FREE on your first visit to my stand as a way of showing Love to the new Otondos
2. Phone Repair
You will always have issues with your phone, so for you not to be stranded, we offer phone repair services and we sell accessories.
3. ATM coolNasarawa camp is one of the decent and organized camp in Nigeria. It has decent structures, fenced and the security is commendable.
The Mami market is also very neat and organized. Nasarawa camp is one of the few camps tha run a commercial Bathroom and Toilet where you pay a token of #50 to use the toilet and bathroom while you pay#80 if you want to be served with hot water.
You don't need to come with any Electrical appliance(s) because everything you will be needing will be available in Mami market, Meanwhile if you bring any Electrical appliance, it will be in the custody of the NYSC official until the last day of the Camp.
The more you're loaded, the more you enjoy the camp, meanwhile don't bring much cash to the camp because someone might just made away with your money (talking from experience), you can save the in your account while you get it whenever you need it. I will talk more on that later.
Remember, you pay for almost Everything on Camp,there seems not to be any free thing, so prepare very well(Pocket wise)
I am one of the Mami marketers who was also a corp member a year ago. The Name of my stand is "SENIOR CORPER'S ARENA" and my services include:

1. Phone Charging
This is because there will be no place to charge your phone. I always charge your phone free on your first visit to my stand as a way of showing solidarity to the NYSC scheme
2. Phone Repair
You will always have issues with your phone, so for you not to be stranded, we offer phone repair services and we sell accessories.
3. ATM Service
This were we take your ATM card and your pin to withdraw on your behalf while we take 10% of the amount withdrawn as our commission. I some will say it is risky to divulge ones pin to people but we should all remember that life itself is a risk meanwhile every Mami marketer is duly registered with their Identities well known and I am personally working on getting a POS machine.
Remember also that Nasarawa Camp will be hosting Borno or Yobe camp whom are the set that will make stream II. coolNasarawa camp is one of the decent and organized camp in Nigeria. It has decent structures, fenced and the security is commendable.
The more you're loaded, the more you will enjoy the camp, but don't bring much cash to the camp because someone might just made away with your money (talking from experience), you can save your money in your account while you get it whenever you need it. I will talk more on that later.

1. Phone Charging
This is because there will be no place to charge your phone not even in your hostel. I always charge your phone FREE on your first visit to my stand as a way of showing Love to the new Otondos
2. Phone Repair
3. ATM coolNasarawa camp is one of the decent and organized camp in Nigeria. It has decent structures, fenced and the security is commendable.
The more you're loaded, the more you enjoy the camp, meanwhile don't bring much cash to the camp because someone might just made away with your money (talking from experience), you can save the in your account while you get it whenever you need it. I will talk more on that later.

1. Phone Charging
This is because there will be no place to charge your phone. I always charge your phone free on your first visit to my stand as a way of showing Love to the new Otondos.
2. Phone Repair
3. ATM Service
This were we take your ATM card and your pin to withdraw on your behalf while we take 10% of the amount withdrawn as our commission. I some will say it is risky to divulge ones pin to people but we should all remember that life itself is a risk meanwhile every Mami marketer is duly registered with their Identities well known and I am personally working on getting a POS machine.
Remember also that Nasarawa Camp will be hosting Borno or Yobe camp whom are the set that will make stream II.
Re: An Insight Into Nasarawa Camp by Eljefe(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Thanks for this thread....nasarawa is my first choice cos I couldn't get abuja...can u please upload some of these structures u are talking about...how neat are d rooms and how many pple per room...also how neat are the toilets

Re: An Insight Into Nasarawa Camp by KeriBaby(f): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
No picture? undecided

Re: An Insight Into Nasarawa Camp by neheholmes(m): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hoping to serve in nassarawa,pls how much do nassarawa govt pay corpers and does federal medical centre pay corpers? Thanks
Re: An Insight Into Nasarawa Camp by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2015
Nassarawa govt Corpers - #5k .. Med Copers- 10K(est.)

neheholmes:
Hoping to serve in nassarawa,pls how much do nassarawa govt pay corpers and does federal medical centre pay corpers? Thanks
Re: An Insight Into Nasarawa Camp by pretty050(f): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Eljefe:
Thanks for this thread....nasarawa is my first choice cos I couldn't get abuja...
same here
Re: An Insight Into Nasarawa Camp by neheholmes(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Thanks my guy, I really want to serve in FMC keffi,are u also corp member?
Re: An Insight Into Nasarawa Camp by senatorken01(m): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
CallMeOO7:
Nasarawa camp is one of the decent and organized camp in Nigeria. It has decent structures, fenced and the security is commendable.

1. Phone Charging
2. Phone Repair

1. Phone Charging
This is because there will be no place to charge your phone. I always charge your phone free on your first visit to my stand as a way of showing solidarity to the NYSC scheme
2. Phone Repair
3. ATM Service
Remember also that Nasarawa Camp will be hosting Borno or Yobe camp whom are the set that will make stream II. coolNasarawa camp is one of the decent and organized camp in Nigeria. It has decent structures, fenced and the security is commendable.

1. Phone Charging
2. Phone Repair

1. Phone Charging
This is because there will be no place to charge your phone. I always charge your phone free on your first visit to my stand as a way of showing Love to the new Otondos.
2. Phone Repair
3. ATM Service
Remember also that Nasarawa Camp will be hosting Borno or Yobe camp whom are the set that will make stream II.

Corper arena :I get one p o s wey I wan use for that kind business in the same nasarawa camp bt the camp manager ask me for #100,000. I just move coz the money to run the stuff self, I borrow ham. How can we collabo. love-vendor me if interested.

Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2016!!! Come In / Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? / Kidnapped Corpers: NYSC Rejects Ransom Demand, Resorts To Prayers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76