Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo (10925 Views)

Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement / The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) / #ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by jayloms: 5:28am On Feb 10, 2016
Hello guys/gals, I know some of y'all are disappointed you got deployed to this state, please know you ain't alone, I am too grin. But I think part of the reason is because I know nuffin about the state other than its closeness to Abuja. So lets just meet here and get to know more about ourselves and the state. So please when you've finished cryinggrin just stroll in an and introduce yourself in this format.

School:
Name (optional)
Course studied
State of Orijin mtcheww Origin
Moniker

I'll paste d link of nasarawa B15 here so you can navigate to that thread to learn a few things. I'll also try to mention those monikers of B15 members on camp already, so they can respond to some of our query.

Aiit, Regards.

https://www.nairaland.com/2683257/nassarawa-state-corpers-batch-b

Cc yokiti crazyman

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by jayloms: 5:32am On Feb 10, 2016
So, here we are. To open the floor.

School: UNIBEN
Name: Jolomi S..
State of Orijin: Delta state
Course: Elect Engr.
Moniker: Jayloms coined from my name

Hey! Baba God, so na me come be dis, this Nysc ppl haff finished me grin

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by jayloms: 5:58am On Feb 10, 2016
please guys, would appreciate all you can tell us about nasarawa camp and the state in general. We'd be glad to know the positives and negatives of the state in terms of

Find a good accommodation
Security
Light
Cost of living
Getting a good PPA etc

Cc dayoakinns
olami90
Michade
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by jayloms: 6:16am On Feb 10, 2016
michade:
Nasarawa camp is one of the decent and organized camp in Nigeria. It has decent structures, fenced and the security is commendable.
The Mami market is also very neat and organized. Nasarawa camp is one of the few camps tha run a commercial Bathroom and Toilet where you pay a token of #50 to use the toilet and bathroom while you pay#80 if you want to be served with hot water.
You don't need to come with any Electrical appliance(s) because everything you will be needing will be available in Mami market, Meanwhile if you bring any Electrical appliance, it will be in the custody of the NYSC official until the last day of the Camp.
The more you're loaded, the more you will enjoy the camp, but don't bring much cash to the camp because someone might just made away with your money (talking from experience), you can save your money in your account while you get it whenever you need it. I will talk more on that later.
Remember, you pay for almost Everything on Camp,there seems not to be any free thing, so prepare very well(Pocket wise)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Everest25(m): 6:23am On Feb 10, 2016
Nassarawa stream1
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by jayloms: 7:15am On Feb 10, 2016
Everest25:
Nassarawa stream1

U welcome bro.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Walexz02(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2016
Federal college of Agric. Ibadan
Agric. Engineering of course
Oyo state
Just call me IB cool
Nassarawa stream one
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Everest25(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2016
jayloms:

U welcome bro.
thanks.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Hurmolawlah: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
I am presently serving in nasarawa
Batch B 2015

Ask any questions abt nasarawa camp and I will be glad to give u d ans
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by jayloms: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hurmolawlah:
I am presently serving in nasarawa
Batch B 2015

Ask any questions abt nasarawa camp and I will be glad to give u d ans

Bro, I must say I'm deeply grateful to you, for availing yourself to enlighten us. As it is, some of A'16 CM deployed to the state are still downcast over the turn out of events.

Howbeit, methinks this is so due to the fact that some of us know next to nothing about the state plus its far off our base.

Anyways, just help us with a brief on the camp experience, the state in general. Security wise how is it? Is social life in existence in the state and which areas? Also, how's cost of living over there?

Pls give it to us raw and hot grin grin many thanks again.

Cc val601
Walexz02
Everest25
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Everest25(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
let's get this rolling ... jayloms, I sight u
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by michade(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
jayloms:
please guys, would appreciate all you can tell us about nasarawa camp and the state in general. We'd be glad to know the positives and negatives of the state in terms of

Find a good accommodation
Security
Light
Cost of living
Getting a good PPA etc

Cc dayoakinns
olami90
Michade

Welcome to the state of solid minerals as regards getting a good accommodation it's a personal choice, some schools give a good lodge why some don't but if you are a private type you can secure an affordable accommodation for yourself with rentage fee ranging from 20-100k depending on the location The security is good, light is better here compare to south and the cost of living is reasonable depending on your lga
N:B: Nasarawa only has schools, local govt secretariat and farms for their ppa. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by jayloms: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
michade:

Welcome to the state of solid minerals as regards getting a good accommodation it's a personal choice, some schools give a good lodge why some don't but if you are a private type you can secure an affordable accommodation for yourself with rentage fee ranging from 20-100k depending on the location The security is good, light is better here compare to south and the cost of living is reasonable depending on your lga
N:B: Nasarawa only has schools, local govt secretariat and farms for their ppa. Thanks

Thanks alot sir for the response, pls permit me to always cc you whenever more questions crop up either from me or others. Many thanks again.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Hurmolawlah: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Am not bros ooo am omolola by name
Nasarawa camp is OK compare to other states
I stayed in block D female hostel
D toilet is OK thou it depend on d pple u av in ur hostel sha

U av everything available in mami
Der is no atm in d camp buh u can give those pple @ mami to help u withdraw buh dey will collect 10 percent of what so ever u want to withdraw

Thou during my stream (stream 1) we no too have social life like dat except pple dat always go to mami

Our lite out is always 8.00 instead of 10. 00 d soldiers are friendly buh can be funny @ time

U will be forced to come out for fire alarm around 12.00am to 4.00am
Dis can occur ass many time depending on d camp commandant.

Can't really remember things again buh if u ask I think I shld be able to get answers

Bro, I must say I'm deeply grateful to you, for availing yourself to enlighten us. As it is, some of A'16 CM deployed to the state are still downcast over the turn out of events.

Howbeit, methinks this is so due to the fact that some of us know next to nothing about the state plus its far off our base.

Anyways, just help us with a brief on the camp experience, the state in general. Security wise how is it? Is social life in existence in the state and which areas? Also, how's cost of living over there?

Pls give it to us raw and hot grin grin many thanks again.

Cc val601
Walexz02
Everest25[/quote]
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Hurmolawlah: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Am not bros ooo am omolola by name
Nasarawa camp is OK compare to other states
I stayed in block D female hostel
D toilet is OK thou it depend on d pple u av in ur hostel sha

U av everything available in mami
Der is no atm in d camp buh u can give those pple @ mami to help u withdraw buh dey will collect 10 percent of what so ever u want to withdraw

Thou during my stream (stream 1) we no too have social life like dat except pple dat always go to mami

Our lite out is always 8.00 instead of 10. 00 d soldiers are friendly buh can be funny @ time

U will be forced to come out for fire alarm around 12.00am to 4.00am
Dis can occur ass many time depending on d camp commandant.

Can't really remember things again buh if u ask I think I shld be able to get answers
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by michade(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
jayloms:

Thanks alot sir for the response, pls permit me to always cc you whenever more questions crop up either from me or others. Many thanks again.
No problem. Questions are always welcome
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hi peeps.
Just saw the thing and its nasarawa.
Tunde Ajayi
Lasu
Medicine
Orijin, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by jayloms: 1:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Welcome aboard bro.

Phinity318 oya show for hia cheesy
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 11, 2016
jayloms:
Welcome aboard bro.

Phinity318 oya show for hia cheesy
bad sharp guy....lol grin...choi and i don open anoda thread oo....no wahala sha...happy to meet u though....hope them no go change our callup letters though d way dem change our CUN?? grin grin grin
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 11, 2016
Philip Adebisi
Niger State Polytechnic Zungeru
Public Admin
State of Orijinn : 3 bottles grin, oh sorry Edo.
jayloms i see u grin grin grin
Mami yaff suffer...lol..any foreign student from china? i go like learn chinese..lol grin
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by jayloms: 1:55am On Feb 11, 2016
Phinity318:
Philip Adebisi
Niger State Polytechnic Zungeru
Public Admin
State of Orijinn : 3 bottles grin, oh sorry Edo.
jayloms i see u grin grin grin
Mami yaff suffer...lol..any foreign student from china? i go like learn chinese..lol grin

Chai!! Chai!! Chai!! This public administrator a whole 3 bottles. shocked

Oya release the circular round make all the runaway nasarawa CM begin find dia way come hia cheesy

*rings bell, gbagam, Oya make una come O Nysc haff finished us* grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 11, 2016
jayloms:

Chai!! Chai!! Chai!! This public administrator a whole 3 bottles. shocked

Oya release the circular round make all the runaway nasarawa CM begin find dia way come hia cheesy

*rings bell, gbagam, Oya make una come O Nysc haff finished us* grin grin
grin lol...I suggest we open a Whatsapp group ASAP...#whayasay?
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Walexz02(m): 3:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Phinity318:

grin lol...I suggest we open a Whatsapp group ASAP...#whayasay?
I'll advice we gather some momentum here before creating WhatsApp group, before then we would have learn a lot from the outgoing '15 batch here present on NAiraland. But any how una see am sha cool
Cc jayloms
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by jayloms: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2016
Walexz02:

I'll advice we gather some momentum here before creating WhatsApp group, before then we would have learn a lot from the outgoing '15 batch here present on NAiraland. But any how una see am sha cool

You're quite right. Perhaps, we should.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by iduzebaba(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Add me 08111356898
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Everest25(m): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2016
let forget watsap group for now.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by ArcFrisky(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2016
I don vex tire... from calabar to nassarawa... so so gutted... anyway
Nkanu Omini
cross river university of technology
Architecture
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by Everest25(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2016
ArcFrisky:
I don vex tire... from calabar to nassarawa... so so gutted... anyway
Nkanu Omini
cross river university of technology
Architecture
No need to get angry because you never can tell what God has for you in Nassarawa...Many of us didn't make it to this level.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by jayloms: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
@iduzebaba you're very much welcome aboard.

Arcfrisky don't be downcast just be expectant, nasarawa may just turn out enjoyable for us all.

@all the runaway batch A'16 nasarawa CMs please come back home cheesy cheesy
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by jayloms: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Many thanks swista hurmolawlah cheesy

Please, how do CMs end up as platoon leaders. Is it sort of a vote or you just get picked randomly. What are the benefits of becoming one?

What groups do you think is best to join in camp?

Who bears the responsibility of assigning CMs to their respective PPAs after camp?

Lemme stop here for now. Many thanks again.
Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by doublezero7(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
#StraightToCamp

Re: Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo by jayloms: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
doublezero7:
#StraightToCamp

Hello there!

We will surely engage you in a convo when we begin preparations for camp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help 2012 Batch A Copers Locate Their Orientation Camps. / 3 NYSC Corpers Attacked In Jigawa State; Unprovoked Aggression! / How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.