Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List (1174 Views)

Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council / And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI / Why I Opposed Subsidy Proposals In Buhari’s Supplementary Budget - Leo Ogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Making the List seem to be difficult for APC Members. This is because they do not know how to seek his face for appointment.

Based on various reports by media houses and various posts by Nairalander users, I have come to understand that the President might be an antagonist. Some of the posts about how President Buhari Refused Appointing Candidates presented by Former President Obasanjo and APC Chieftain, B. Tinubu as well as other unpopular APC Chieftain could be a prove to this assertion.

Therefore, To make the List, Follow the following Rules.

1. Pay some patriotic Nigerians sympathetic to PDP, like Tonyebarcanista or mogidi, to write comprehensive critic against you. President Buhari love to Punish PDP by going against their wish.

2. Try to make OBJ and Tinubu to be your greatest supporter. President Buhari would like to make a statement that He is in Charge. I believe some one to understood what I mean.

3. Go to your state and make trouble with your Governor. The more they hate you like Rivers hated Amechi, the more popular you become especially when you are defending the presidents Honour.

4. Go to the Media and discredit GEJs administration. Every body loves to be a hero. The more your point at discrediting past administration, the more you are viewed as having what it takes to defend this administration.

I know there are more. Who else got more to add.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lolx
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by Mogidi: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
@victorels

Your name is in the second batch o grin grin
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by MemphisDepay(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
The Awkward Moment: When your Dad has seen your 0.09-GCPA and you are singing "Mo Fe Lowo ju Daddy mi ""
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by kossyablaze(m): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Text MSL to 5800...Sms costs N523

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by moscobabs(m): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Yaba left patient
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by kossyablaze(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lol Cc lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mogidi:
@victorels

I won't accept.

I won't be the first to declare my assets publicly and settle for the second list. www.nairaland.com/2490618/he-finaly-made-assets-declaration

I have joind some others to loose hope, not on the government, but on the list.
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista is NOT PDP Media Agent! He's a patriotic Nigerian that strive for better governance. Though sympathetic towards the PDP, he maintains independent view on issues nevertheless. However, he's working towards a reformed PDP!

@OP....take note
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mogidi:
@victorels

I see your name for batch B
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
TonyeBarcanista is NOT PDP Media Agent! He's a patriotic Nigerian that strive for better governance. Though sympathetic towards the PDP, he maintains independent view on issues nevertheless. However, he's working towards a reformed PDP!

@OP....take note

Thank you. I will effect the change.
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by Mogidi: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I see your name for batch B

I dash you minister of Petroleum grin grin, imagine the fun you'd have.

Na lie o, Buhari don corner Petroleum join body.
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
5. You must be APC member.
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by zik4ever: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Once you join APC you are clean and sinless. I pity those that didn’t decamp early!. Ok, some may even decamp to APC before the supplementary list or other political appointments like Boards of Federal parastatals. My current State Governor lost PDP primaries and was wise enough to decamp to APC and won the election. His personality has not changed at all but since the party platform has changed, he is a saint. Another Senator who saw the handwriting on the wall ran to APC and said he was joining "the wind of change". Today, he is one of those leading the anti-Saraki group in the Senate and he is addressed as a progressive. The ministerial list includes ex-PDP this and ex-PDP that. At least 2 ex-PDP Chairmen are prominent members of APC today but they dropped everything PDP from their political genes and became new born patriots as soon as they joined APC. Even the new Presidential Adviser to the Senate who accompanied the Chief of Staff to deliver the list of Ministers to Saraki was PDP until just before the election. He decamped and has been duly recognized/rewarded. Once you decamp and change party uniform, you are a progressive. I love Naija!
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by MyMouth(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

@OP....take note
Liar!!! Swear that u do not collect stipends every month from olisa meteu!
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
MyMouth:

Liar!!! Swear that u do not collect stipends every month from olisa meteu!
I collect monthly stipend from Metuh and I still publicly disagree with Metuh? Use your brain!
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by MyMouth(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I collect monthly stipend from Metuh and I still publicly disagree with Metuh? Use your brain!

Where did u publicly disagree with him? Even if u did, which is unlikely, it could be part of the terms of agreement u signed with him so as to decisive gullible nairalanders.
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
MyMouth:

Where did u publicly disagree with him? Even if u did, which is unlikely, it could be part of the terms of agreement u signed with him so as to decisive gullible nairalanders.
Why you no say Memorandum of Understanding? Na you draft the MoU for us abi?
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by MyMouth(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Why you no say Memorandum of Understanding? Na you draft the MoU for us abi?
Me ke! shocked I was only opportune to see a copy of it oo! I could not read all the terms before it was snatched by one of our wailing supporters cry
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by malton: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

@OP....take note
cheesy
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by kurt09(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
zik4ever:
Once you join APC you are clean and sinless. I pity those that didn’t decamp early!. Ok, some may even decamp to APC before the supplementary list or other political appointments like Boards of Federal parastatals. My current State Governor lost PDP primaries and was wise enough to decamp to APC and won the election. His personality has not changed at all but since the party platform has changed, he is a saint. Another Senator who saw the handwriting on the wall ran to APC and said he was joining "the wind of change". Today, he is one of those leading the anti-Saraki group in the Senate and he is addressed as a progressive. The ministerial list includes ex-PDP this and ex-PDP that. At least 2 ex-PDP Chairmen are prominent members of APC today but they dropped everything PDP from their political genes and became new born patriots as soon as they joined APC. Even the new Presidential Adviser to the Senate who accompanied the Chief of Staff to deliver the list of Ministers to Saraki was PDP until just before the election. He decamped and has been duly recognized/rewarded. Once you decamp and change party uniform, you are a progressive. I love Naija!
Are you from Food Basket?
Re: How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2015
I am waiting to hear testimonies. I know it works.

(1) (Reply)

So No Prof PAT Utomi As Minister, WHY? / If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time / LIST: Ministers Who're Allegedly Corrupt Or Have Close Relations With Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.