Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Microsoft Announces The Surface Book, A 13-inch Laptop (world Fastest Laptop) - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft Announces The Surface Book, A 13-inch Laptop (world Fastest Laptop) (6310 Views)

Review: The 2018 Macbook Pro With I9 Processor Is The Fastest Laptop From Apple / US Used ASUS Vivobook S550CA-DS51T 15.6-inch Laptop (touch Screen) - 90000k / Stolen Laptop,surface Tablet,a Child Pad- 20,000 Ransome For Who Finds It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Microsoft Announces The Surface Book, A 13-inch Laptop (world Fastest Laptop) by ApexTitan(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
So it is still possible for big companies to announce new products from out of the blue without any leaks. Impressive. The surface book sure looks nice.
Re: Microsoft Announces The Surface Book, A 13-inch Laptop (world Fastest Laptop) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

I just got a HP core i3, 500GB ROM, 4GB RAM
smiley

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Announces The Surface Book, A 13-inch Laptop (world Fastest Laptop) by Fulaman198(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
MuhdG:

I just got a HP core i3, 500GB ROM, 4GB RAM
smiley

Congrats smiley I hope that your computer treats you very well smiley
Re: Microsoft Announces The Surface Book, A 13-inch Laptop (world Fastest Laptop) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

Congrats smiley I hope that your computer treats you very well smiley
Yes. It is.

Although earlier i tried installing corel draw 13 and it said its not compatible with the version of windows am using (windows 10) lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Announces The Surface Book, A 13-inch Laptop (world Fastest Laptop) by Fulaman198(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
MuhdG:

Yes. It is.

Although earlier i tried installing corel draw 13 and it said its not compatible with the version of windows am using (windows 10) lipsrsealed

Have you tried to run the application in compatibility mode? (right click and choose run in compatibility mode).
Re: Microsoft Announces The Surface Book, A 13-inch Laptop (world Fastest Laptop) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

Have you tried to run the application in compatibility mode? (right click and choose run in compatibility mode).
Ohh. Okay, i will do that. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Announces The Surface Book, A 13-inch Laptop (world Fastest Laptop) by GallantKing(m): 1:08am On Oct 16, 2015
Samunosuke:

What about a liquid-cooled desktop 980 in a laptop? For me, that's all besides the point of the SB hybrid. For those who want to run the latest and future games at 200fps on 120Hz 4k monitors, they all know where to get their fix. There will never be one device to rule them all. Each has their place.

What's the battery life of the GT80? Weight/portability? How's the physical design? Can I take it to a meeting with fellow business executives and not feel out of place? Can I annotate and make notes o it's screen? The list goes on.

Technically, it's a multimedia notebook not business. I personally prefer devices that are well balanced in every aspect. Go out with it for some light/casual browsing a work, come back home plug it in for some gaming etc.
Horses for courses, different strokes for different folks.

You are very correct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apple Thunderbolt Display 27" At Discounted Price / Yahoo Messenger Closes When I Click Sign In / How To Use MTN Night Data During The Day 24 Hours On PC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.