Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon (14506 Views)

8,300 Petition UK To Return Nigeria’s Stolen Assets / Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister / Nigeria’s Looted £400bn In Europe, Asia — UK Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by shaddoww: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
And d money will end up as refund to Ameachi n Tinubu for dere contributions towards BUHARI'S campaign #talklikeawailer
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by madridguy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Don't worry, he will locate you soon. Happy married life in advance.

wickedberry:
Some e-diots won't still be happy
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by ahmedsimpa(m): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
My president is working.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Soon?...sounds good..but how do we now feel the effect of the returned money... ..
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Simitrendy:

Buhari has integrity believe me, He is d type of person I'll love to work with

For d 1st time in the History of Nigeria, Foreign countries will work with our crime and corrupt Agency.

There's a lot of gap between Jonathan and Buhari

It was d same clueless Jonathan who gave DSP Alamaiseghya bail with money laundering in Nigeria and Abroad

And some Wailing Wailers will start shouting wayo wayo! that Buhari is a scam.

Y'all need deliverance grin

My Able President, I pray for you that d power to continue this good legacies God will give it unto u.

The developments followed President
Mohammadu Buhari applauds and remarks that
the two countries had been of tremendous
assistance to Nigeria in the anti-corruption war of
his government.

Beware of Corruption

I guess you are below 20 to say this trash. Who told you its the first time?
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by Ozid(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
God help Nigeria o we need this money o
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by revolt(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dream on.......Nigerians.....dream on. Cost they banging Nigeria abi?
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by Ups01(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mogenerous:

must you mention me?
All these space bookers sef i tire for them
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by musicwriter(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
caprini1:
Why did they even accept to receive and keep the money in the first place? Bloody vampires!

1. Because, they're not honest.

2. Their banks also need the money.

3. Their economies need the money badly.

Even if the money is located in a bank, it could take 10-20 years to return it. Abacha's loots have not all been returned till today, despite Nigeria government knows where it is and is begging them to return all.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by samscholes: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oooh my God apc and propaganda if u av evidence kindly arrest and prosecute the corrupt leaders,na xo xo lie everyday take them to court make we hear word abeg
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by sukkot: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:
Abeg British keep the money in your country oo.. We don't need it now.. If that money Enter naija.. chai.. it will be looted again , this time en, No mercy.. British won't be able to recover 1$ self.. with the way this current administration is going.. chai..

Truth be Told, Nigeria Lacks Good Politician, All na criminals, Jona oo, Buhari oo, All na big thief.. I pity our youth.. Fighting 4 1 stupid old FOOll..

British pls keep d money till we get good Government.. Not all this APC and PDP poooo
shut your slimy ass up

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by Mogenerous(f): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ups01:
All these space bookers sef i tire for them
quit quoting me and move on with your life
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by c33b33(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Na so we done hear since 1999.
Britain the haven for looters! Switzerland the store room for criminals.
IPOB Youth
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by ezeagu(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
To?

Please, let them keep it and me ihe gi ba uru with it.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by Badgers14: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
All am asking is for PMB to utilize those funds fairly... Just fix electricity in 9ja, upgrade our schools, build federal roads upgrade our airports and i will be a jolly good fellow.. cheesy
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by Pavarottii(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
It's like these people think they can fool us that they are fighting corruption. No country, and I mean it; NO COUNTRY will return money just like that. 1) the person who stole the money has to be known.
2) then court cases will start.
3) they the cases will draw up to 10years plus.
Because u think that those countries won't use your money to invest? Rather they are already using it. There is no country that does not need money. They are not returning shit, even if they are. They must av something to gain in the deal. And it will take a long process.
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by Ilekeh(f): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Yet someone else will steal it later.
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by bellville: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is good news.

Shop for books online. Check my signature.
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by lekan29ice(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nice one
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by M4gunners: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
They are our problems.They better do.
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by biafranqueen: 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
omenka:
Great. Baba needs all the funds he can get to speedily implement his blueprint for the nation's economic advancement. Very bumpy road lies ahead but I have faith in the ability of the driver. I know this case wouldn't be another case of looting repatriated funds. Goats are fast learning to stick strictly to a diet of vegetables and avoid tubers.
They have been saying this for 6 months how long will it take to see one kobo?
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by kaFANEN(m): 12:32am On Oct 07, 2015
Mogenerous:
Nigeria is broke is all we ever hear without any major project. I keep wondering where all the money the nation gets from oil and other sources go. Now i know! Our leaders are killing us
you are just finding out? You can't even imagine the scope of what this currency crazed lunatics have done to this country.
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by themanderon: 12:34am On Oct 07, 2015
caprini1:
Why did they even accept to receive and keep the money in the first place? Bloody vampires!

I was about to ask the same question too, they knew this money was questionable but yet accepted to keep them, after they will say Nigeria is one of the most corrupt countries In the world yet they are the ones that keep the stolen money for them.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by kaFANEN(m): 12:35am On Oct 07, 2015
Tonnierichy:
Am getting sick of this following the rule of law shii!! Its making things go @ a very slow pace!! We want a military rule of 6 months headed by PMB....the earlier this termites are brought to justice, d better jare....am getting bored already!! lipsrsealed
it is imperative we anchor all ourdealings ion the rule of law, it Hw thriving societies are built .

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by mmsen: 4:05am On Oct 07, 2015
caprini1:

Because they are as crooked and corrupt as anybody.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 07, 2015
sukkot:
shut your slimy ass up
hehehe, y d insult ? Re u scared of the Truth ?
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2015
theV0ice:
Very good. That's the kind of news I want to hear from them.

Slowly but steadily we are marching on.

God bless Nigerians
Yes. Certainly is a good news. I love Nigeria.

Definitely, things would surely get much better.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by Basukala(m): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2015
We ar ad advancing
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by Sweetrolly(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2015
I THINK THESE FOREIGN COUNTRIES SHOULD USE ALL THESE MONEY TO DEVELOP THEIR COUNTRY RATHER THAN RETURNING IT BACK TO OUR GOVERNMENT WHO WILL SHARE IT WITHOUT SHOWING US ANY TANGIBLE PROJECT THAT ALL THESE MONEY WERE USED FOR.....I COULD REMEMBER ALL THE ABACHAS LOOTED FUNDS THAT WERE RETURNED BACK TO OUR GOVERNMENT WAS SHARED AND SQUANDERED BY THE SAME GOVERNMENT WHO NEVER GIVE US ACCOUNT OF ANYTHING
Re: Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon by oluemmakay(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Join South crest College @ PFL International Education Expo on Friday @ Eko Hotel & Suites VI, Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki / Presidency: PDP Reps, SANs Warn Jonathan, Group Threatens Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.