Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,144 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Hate Beans - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Hate Beans (6010 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Smoking So Much? / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / Breadfruit: Hate Or Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Beans by mekoyo(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2007
If u eat ewa agoyin with agege bread, u won't go back again.

I tell you.

You'll surely ask for more.
Re: I Hate Beans by KOYO(f): 3:31am On Feb 15, 2007
there are many ways to cook beans and make people like u love eating beans and even ask for more. I will u soon tips here,

First cook the beans with a lot of water, after about 10 to 15 minutes, pour into a strainner and drain the water, this is to reduce the gas that affects most people when they eat beans.

then, different ways to cook beans, buy ripe plantain, dice it and add to ur beans when its cooked, add, dry fish, Orions, curry and thyme, slices tomatoes, finally palm oil. leave for few minutes, mix properly without breaking the beans, its ready.

Again u can start the process, when cooked, break about 3 to 4 eggs depending on the quantity of the beans, beat, add salt, seasoning and fry normally with sliced onions and tomatoes, pls use palm oil, u make us vegetable oil if u wish but too sweet for some people, add the fried egg to the beans and its ready.

Pls try at least one of these and u will come back singing a new song about beans.
Re: I Hate Beans by OpeLovely(f): 4:37am On Feb 15, 2007
Ewa agoyin and red beans is much sweeter than white beans.

If you want to make it sweet, add crayfish or shrimps (don't forget to put ground onions) either ground or like that. Believe me, you will eat the pot!!!!!
Re: I Hate Beans by lolabaloo(f): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2007
yesoooooooooooooooooooo try ewa agoyin and agege bread
Re: I Hate Beans by bunmii(f): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2007
beans don't like em don't eat em but some way some people cook beans will make you salivate with all the ingredeint on top
Re: I Hate Beans by LilRed1(f): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2007
well i don't know but to advise you to eat it with your fav. food maybe you'll grow on them then but they are very healthy for you and nutritious grin
Re: I Hate Beans by chelsea4su(f): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2007
i guess , i will try this ewa agoyin,preparation please
Re: I Hate Beans by omoge(f): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2007
yeah prep for ewa agoyin pls cheesy
Re: I Hate Beans by jaybaby(f): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2007
I use 2 hate it 2 but naw i can DIE 4 IT cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hate Beans by busygirl(f): 3:47am On Mar 31, 2007
I luv beans-- and preferably with fried Plantain
Re: I Hate Beans by TaxMan(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2007
I love beans too but experience some level of discomfort each time it's consumed. Ewa Agoyin is simple the best meal out there.
Re: I Hate Beans by kellorah: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ topic: ure not on ur own there mate wink
Re: I Hate Beans by ne4real(f): 5:50pm On May 07, 2007
i love it cos whenever i want to reduce the gas in my stomach fast, it makes mmmeeeeeeeeess, and i'll send it like an iraq b-o-m-b, "BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY".
Re: I Hate Beans by candylips(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2007
hmmm
Re: I Hate Beans by tasiana(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2007
nicelady1:

If u eat ewa agoyin with agege bread, u won't go back again.
yesooooooo.wth cold pure water to wash it down not bottled water ooooo!
[s]while  your @ it keep a sachet of red and yellow close,will sure need it wink[/s]
Re: I Hate Beans by Johnny(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2007
Don't do anything about it joo. You musn't like every food. I hate beans too like hell. But I don't give a hood about it even though friends say am lossing alot. Beans upsets my tommy each time I force myself to eat it due to hunger. I hate it with passion.
Re: I Hate Beans by candylips(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2007
Johnny:

Don't do anything about it joo. You musn't like every food. I hate beans too like hell. But I don't give a hood about it even though friends say am lossing alot. Beans upsets my tommy each time I force myself to eat it due to hunger. I hate it with passion.
that sounds like me grin
Re: I Hate Beans by AlRaheem(m): 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2007
Tek it back poster.  Have u tried the many various type of beans.?  Try "Ewa Agoyin" =Agoyin Beans.  I promise, u will never hate beans again.  Only available in Naija.  Use their sauce wit it.  And u will soon be against any that hate beans.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Hate Beans by omoge(f): 1:44am On Jun 14, 2007
na only try una dey talk!! everyone on this almighty NL don't know how to prep that Ewa but likes making reference to it, kai ! who got idea how to prep EWA AGOYIN o? undecided
Re: I Hate Beans by AlRaheem(m): 5:32am On Jun 14, 2007
Omoge, tell me u have had it atleast once.  If u hadn't am mad wit u and 4u.  so u like naijas bread.    On that day u get the chance and get a hold of your favorite bread with it-chineke u will be joyful all day.
Re: I Hate Beans by AlRaheem(m): 5:37am On Jun 14, 2007
Found the  "preparation" Of Ewa Agoyin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-48547.1952.html#msg1219707
Thanks to Gnatur who knows just how to eat it but knew the Nicely lady who actually Knows how to cook it!! Ikamefa, u are a blessing!!
Re: I Hate Beans by MP007(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2007
u hate bean? that why u lack,
Re: I Hate Beans by Gamine(f): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2007
I like beans but it makes me purge! embarassed
Re: I Hate Beans by A40(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2007
Beans and Fried Plantain its so delicious.Long throat why you no go purge grin
Re: I Hate Beans by Gamine(f): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2007
Longer throat! tongue
Re: I Hate Beans by Bblak(f): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2007
i used to think dat i can't eat beans not until i was giving ewa gonyin by a friend 2 try with plantain.so sweet!
Re: I Hate Beans by omoge(f): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2007
@Bblak,
Ask your friend how she cooked the beans now and pass it on  wink. many of us want to be sure how to prepare it because we love that Agoyin ewa  smiley
Re: I Hate Beans by Mustay(m): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2007
BEANS IS GOOD 4 gbemiGa
Re: I Hate Beans by omoge(f): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2007
iso abi grin
Re: I Hate Beans by Mustay(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2007
u don craze. iso to is good 4 the air. . ,

it controls global warming grin
Re: I Hate Beans by omoge(f): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2007
i never craze! if i craze reach you, na iso and gbemis i go use scatter your head grin.
Re: I Hate Beans by Mustay(m): 7:01am On Sep 06, 2007
hahaha wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Advise Me On A Recipe For 80 Cupcakes. / Health, Skin & Cooking Benefits Of Our Unrefined Ghana Coconut Oil / ~Christmas Meals~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.