Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Hate Beans - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Hate Beans (5910 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Smoking So Much? / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / Breadfruit: Hate Or Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Beans by moondust(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2007
[size=20pt]I love beans[/size]
Re: I Hate Beans by Mustay(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2007
we know

beans reduces the dust too
Re: I Hate Beans by chrisoml(m): 3:23am On Sep 10, 2007
@poster and all those that r hating BEAN
If i should stay with any one you, I will make you to like bean with you knowing it,
because of the way I will be preparing it and also serve it,
Re: I Hate Beans by chrisoml(m): 3:25am On Sep 10, 2007
@poster and all those that r hating BEAN
If i should stay with any one you, I will make you to like bean with you knowing it,
because of the way I will be preparing it and also serve it,
Re: I Hate Beans by A40(m): 2:17am On Sep 16, 2007
I like beans i cannot lie
Re: I Hate Beans by Tokemi1(f): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2007
wetin you yan boy? you hate beans? maybe you don't know the best way to prepare it.I gbadun am big time!

TIPS FOR COOKING BEANS

Put a pot of water on fire allow to boil,slice onions inside the water ( the onion constitutes to the sweetness of the beans),pick the dirt from the beans to cook and rinse, pure the beans inside the boiled water,cover and allow to cook to a tender stage(the softness also add to the aroma) so take your time!
After you are satisfied with the softness,add pepper( rodo or grounded pepper) depending on your taste,add palm oil, Maggi(optional) and salt to taste,cover for a while to allow the ingredients to blend.Pick your spoon or turner(omorogun) to turn the mixture together,taste for salt. You can serve wt bread,plantain etc. c.yah,
Re: I Hate Beans by Mustay(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2007
NA D BEANS MESS U COME DEY POLLUTE OUR THREAD BE THAT?
A-40:

I like beans i cannot lie
Re: I Hate Beans by Nwaka77: 4:42am On Oct 01, 2007
I would not say I hate it but I do not see myself eating beans every week.
Re: I Hate Beans by Shinor(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2010
Just reminds me of this song quite popular in Scotland

Beans Beans are good for your heart
The more you eat, the more you fat
Re: I Hate Beans by THEAMAKA(f): 1:28am On Apr 21, 2010

@topic
MEEE TOOO!!! i hate them.
i used to eat a lot of things when i was younger, but just started hating them and stopped eating them
beans, eggs, hot dogs (just to name a few)
Re: I Hate Beans by JaneKenedy: 4:49am On Apr 22, 2010
Wetin dey make u hate beans, try cook it wit ripe plantain. U ll sell ur mat 2 eat it again
Re: I Hate Beans by JaneKenedy: 4:50am On Apr 22, 2010
Wetin dey make u hate beans, try cook it wit ripe plantain. U ll sell ur mat 2 eat it again
Re: I Hate Beans by shilling(f): 6:48am On Apr 22, 2010
I also hate beans, even when it's cooked really well with plantain and all, still hate it. My mum made me eat beans, brocolli, cauliflower . . . all that weird stuff. But, I'm now an independent college student, so I don't have to anymore grin grin grin
How wise do I sound? lol
Re: I Hate Beans by Sissy3(f): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2010
i love beans and the mess na die grin
Re: I Hate Beans by candylips(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2010
i like beans but it always disturbs my stomach anytime i eat it embarassed
Re: I Hate Beans by mariM(f): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2013
You are missing a lot. I like beans,in fact It is my favourite food.
Re: I Hate Beans by expert101(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
Beans is good for you jor! Don't eat yoruba beans because some use ajina Motor to cook it or they prepare well.
Re: I Hate Beans by expert101(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
[b]BEANS [/b]is good food. Too much rice is carb. Besides your food should have more beans than rice.
Too much Rice also causes diabetes but unfortunately before people understand this fact they already realize it they are DIABETIC and its too late.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Best Trending Air Fryers For Your Home - Features And Price / Hips, Buttocks & Breast Enlargement Oil / Cake Decor:how To Make Fondant Icing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.