Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani (1876 Views)

Solomon Dalung Slams Nigerians For "Fabricating Imaginative Crisis" / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by c33b33(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
A UK Columnist throws shades on Nigerians over Diezani’s trial in London, Kevin MacKenzie who writes for THE SUN UK has alleged that the ex-Petroleum minister is planning to buy Hyde Park in London. Though we can’t just believe this but one can sense sarcasm in his rash summary of the allegations.

MacKenzie writes:

MS DIEZANI Alison-Madueke, Nigeria’s former oil minister, has just been nicked in London over allegations that £13billion (yes, £13billion) has gone walkabout from her country’s coffers.

Apparently she was looking at buying a massively expensive apartment at One Hyde Park. With £13bn I’m surprised she didn’t buy the whole of Hyde Park.

One thing’s for sure, she can’t be the woman from Nigeria who keeps sending me those emails seeking an advancement on her cousin’s will.

http://www.talkglitz.tv/2015/10/05/uk-columnist-slams-nigerians-all-because-of-diezani-see/

IPOB Youth

Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by Magician1503(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wetin dey work that McKenzie guy sef undecided undecided
Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by Ekugbeh(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wht z he sayin
Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by CSTR2: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
lol.
British wits.
Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by SOUNDKING: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
APC will lie their way to hell, £13bn?
Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by c33b33(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Too bad the so called educated can't comprehend.

He is simply telling you baboons and monkeys about your yahoo-yahoo boys sending him scam emails. And the slow mind of most of you to believe every trashy figure given to you by your gutter press.

IPOB Youth
Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by WETINUSABI: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
SOUNDKING:
APC will lie their way to hell, £13bn?

So mackenzie and the British government works for APC abi?
Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
"that amount($13B) APC mentioned is far more than our GDP, is it possible for her to have such? I wonder how we reason in this zoo". Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by meccuno: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
In what bank account did she keep the so called 13 Billion Pounds? Come.......that amount is not 13 million Naira..........how is it possible for her to have embezzled that large and enormous amount of money without having accomplice? The stories I hear these days are mind boggling...........lies everywhere

1 Like

Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by Singingbae(m): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
The difference in this saga is immaturity..... Nigerians' ain't mature enough!!!!!
Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by Uchexxy(m): 12:02am On Oct 07, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"that amount($13B) APC mentioned is far more than our GDP, is it possible for her to have such? I wonder how we reason in this zoo". Quote me anywhere
it's their gullible followers that will believe their lies. blacks with their mentality

1 Like

Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Uchexxy:
it's their gullible followers that will believe their lies. blacks with their mentality
"sometimes I wonder how the so-called learned ones reason, those that see themselves as learned ones, the likes of passingshots, midolian, egift(data criminal), omenka, they all saw this amount and began to say nonsense about it. Them think say $13B na moimoi".
Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by seunmsg(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Just use Google and search for Nigeria's GDP before coming here to insult the country. Beside, how's Sun UK APC?
Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2015
seunmsg:

Just use Google and search for Nigeria's GDP before coming here to insult the country. Beside, how's Sun UK APC?
"help me out with the google".
Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by egift(m): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2015
Diezani disgracing Nigeria in every angle.
Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by bonechamberlain(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2015
that's if the so called columnist isn't a Nigerian himself. answering McKenzie. a u.k journalist would not be so dumb to say that a minister not a president stole 13billion pounds sterling. unless he has also collected a brown envelope.
Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2015
The 13 billion the man is referring to is the pound equivalent of the 20 billion dollars that was said to be missing from Nnpc.
the man actually spoke tongue in cheek but a lot of folks could not comprehend.
Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by CHYMZZY(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"sometimes I wonder how the so-called learned ones reason, those that see themselves as learned ones, the likes of passingshots, midolian, egift(data criminal), omenka, they all saw this amount and began to say nonsense about it. Them think say $13B na moimoi".

it's £13B bro, no be akara and agidi..
Thats not possible for someone to habour such amount in Nigeria without having an accomplice, the news wey i dey hear this days about my sister is over-exerggerated, i.e I no fit swear on top her head O, but the propoganda carried by the media and people about her is too much... Let who, who have not sinned cast a stone on her..
Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by vedaxcool(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
[s]"that amount($13B) APC mentioned is far more than our GDP, is it possible for her to have such? I wonder how we reason in this zoo". Quote me anywhere[/s]

Lies is the weapon of choice for the forces of darkness, the Sun (UK) not APC made the allegations, how fools like you keep slaving for thieves after Buhari has long abolished slavery for thievery bits me! shocked
Re: UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani by Uchexxy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

the thing is their hatred for diezani is clouding their sense of reasoning

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Part II: Lest We Slip Into A Bloody War / It's Official Nigeria Is Falling Apart / We Were Virtually In A Banana Republic Under Jonathan -bishop Mike Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.