Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Amorc Is Not A Cult - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amorc Is Not A Cult (59810 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2009
Just visit the website below and you'll find out what is AMORC (stand for "Ancient and Mystic Order of Rosae Crucis" latin words)
http://www.theprisonerofamorc.com/press-release/

Press Release
AMORC Unmasked
AMORC Unmasked Reveals Mind Control Techniques and Secret Doctrinesof Home Religious Study Cult

How AMORC Creates Hypnotic Platform for Hallucination and Self-Deception

Pierre S. Freeman, a determined expatriate and whistleblower of the Ancient and Mystic Order of Rosae Crucis, or AMORC, reveals his firsthand knowledge of the disturbing mind control protocol of the so-called Rosicrucian Order in a new book, titled AMORC Unmasked. For the first time, Freeman unfolds the incredible details and methodology of the step-by-step hypnotic program of
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by budaatum: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2009
Amorc is a cult. Entry requirements are listed in bold:

woleprof:

ARMOC, hmmmmmm

my uncle a retired military officer (a one time member of the Rosicrucian) just finished telling me about the powerful and dreaded cult.

he warned me to be careful about what i say concerning them. (which i wil adhere to here). The H/Q is located at Califonia in the US and Calabar in NIgeria. It is solely for those with wide heart and daring conscience. Somethin about this cult is, you should be ready to read, study and do research properly, because most of their deed are baical on reading and findings.

Connection is paramount, cos the mighty in the society and indeed the world over are member of this cult.

*brb for more*
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2009
I got this from the blog of  Pierre Freeman post of 08/22/2009

http://www.theprisonerofamorc.typepad.com/

QUESTIONS I WOULD ASK MY CRITICS

AMORC UNMASKED (coming soon)

If you have read my books and disagree, exactly why do you not think that AMORC is not a cult? Please address the exact issues I bring up.

For instance, does not AMORC rather strongly imply that it is the only legitimate, clearly active spiritual fraternity in the world? What proof do you actually have that AMORC has the history and authority it claims for itself?

What do you really know about FUDOSI- and its right to actually provide credentials for AMORC? Do you know anything about its history? Do you know why it was disbanded?

Have you studied the difference between Meditation and Hypnosis? Are you so sure that you can tell the difference between an aura that is really psychically perceived or one that is hypnotically produced, given the exact exercise described in AMORC UNMASKED?

Have you ever really read any exit psychologist accounts of Mind Control cults?

Do you really think that AMORC is right to teach a certain healing protocol without provide any proof that it works? And should they be permitted to do this since they claim ‘scientific’ not religious authority to do this type of laying on of hands- without such proof?

What do you think of AMORC’s attempt, as described in detail in AMORC UNMASKED to encourage its members to assume- or take over without permission, the consciousness of prospective business partners, employers- and even government leaders to effect goals that they perceive- but not the person they are taking over- for the common good.

Do you really think you can objectively create an alchemical cloud and disappear?

Do you think that people who travel out of their body necessarily are visiting an objective reality- and how can you tell?

If you have been a member of AMORC, how much proof do you have that you have successfully sent telepathic messages, have regularly healed people, have been able to disappear at will, have travelled out of the body to places and situation that you have been able to confirm? How much do you believe and how much have you tested?

www.amorcunmasked.com

2 Likes

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by IYANGBALI: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2009
dem be ogboni baba nla cult
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Comingo: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2009
This is the fuuny part.

People will come with doctrines and theories that Christianity is a sham

People will come with doctrines and theories that Islam is a sham

and People will come with doctrines and theories that AMORC is a dreaded cult.

People will talk for sure.

I have witnessed AMORC. I have entered into the AMORC temple when i wasnt even a member. This wasnt one of their ceremonies but real worship and i was a part of them and i didnt pay any dues whatsoever. I was a teen, i wasnt even a light bearer (the branch for teens).

But i distinguished myself by learning mystical practices from an old friend of mine who had been in AMORC for more than 30 years now. I had grown immensely in spiritual powers thats why my aura was so pure that i was allowed into the temple without even going tru any initiation rites.

Forget all the rubbish people say, you will be enlightened when you know more about AMORC. You will learn real survival strategies to keep your self and your family safe in this world.
I can testify to that.

At one point my intuition was very accurate. I could tell exactly what the time is, i could see peoples aura, i could tell how many people were in a room or house and know their identities without going inside or seeing anyone of them, i could read emotions at pin point accuracy and know what people think, how people feel towards me and themselves, and even more. It saved me when i was still a jambite. I stayed around cultists in the hostel but i knew all of them and the cult they belonged to with the little power i had. They always came to me but i told them who they were right in their face. My step brother was not so lucky after i seriously warned him about these boys. He never listened to me, guess he thought "what does this little boy know".

Well, i later lost contact with AMORC and my old friend due to Univ. and gradually i lost most of the knowledge and power.

1 Like

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Comingo: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2009
For you to know what Pierre Freeman is talking about, you have to BUY his book right?

AMORC does not "evangelize" just like Eckankar is doing with Google Adwords. Nobody can force you to become a Rosicrucian.

For your information, you dont pay monthly dues. Its either quarterly or annually at N15k. and you give money just like offerings and tithes in the Church, called AMRA, but you do it out of your own will at the temple at worship time or any time you feel like.

I agree there are some Rosicrucians whose intents are evil but they will end up in total abyss. They become self absorbed and fanatical about the mysteries they have learnt, then they can use it to control you and abuse you. But their end is utter destruction.

If you are thinking being a member of AMORC is another fast way to make money, seriously you will be doomed at the tail end. Pierre Freeman thought so. Now he is selling his book for money,his aim for joining AMORC was defeated.
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by mathew71: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2009
To start with, i am a rosicrucian both in principle and practice. AMORC means the ancient and mystical order rosae crusis. It is a non profitable, non governmental order that is aimed at self developement. Nigeria head quarter is in callabar. It is not a religion but an order of light, life and love. Membership is open to any one that believes in the existence of God, the Divine creator. Secondly, you must know how to read and understand because most of the teachings are dispatched through books called monograph. The teachings are graded and centered on the golden rule 'do unto man that which you do to thine self'. One is free to denounce membership at will. The teachings encompass all aspects of philosophy, sciences, arts, music, mathematics, ethics, to name but a few. Beware of websites that or individuals that may misinform you. Call me on 08032550651 for further details and clarifications.
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2009
I got this entry from the blog of Pierre Freeman

AMORC PROMISE FREEDOM FROM SUPERSTITION

One of the most absurd and ignorant beliefs in Voodoo- or black magic, for that matter - is that a practitioner has the power to become suddenly invisible when facing  a physical threat.  For example, if facing someone with a gun, the practitioner can make himself invisible and therefore avoid the danger. 

In the past, AMORC has advertised rather strongly that it can, as an organization, help its member to get rid of such superstitious beliefs.   This promotion is used strongly in countries like Haiti and African countries, like Nigeria, where such beliefs are very popular. 

To my great surprise, when I reached an advanced degree in AMORC, I discovered there was a prominent experiment on how to become invisible as a mean of protecting myself against danger.   

You would think that such a contradiction between AMORC’s solicitations and practices would stand out- extraordinarily,
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2009
I got this in the follow up entry from the same blog of Pierre Freeman

September 08, 2009

I LEARN TO PRACTICE WHAT AMORC INITIALLY CONDEMNED

If you read my last blog, you may have been surprised to learn that AMORC’s claim to rid its members of their superstitious beliefs about magic- are somewhat contradicted by an advanced degree, where invisibility is one of the occult powers where members are trained in.

Further, you may have been surprised to note that, I, an ardent Rosicrucian- but brought up in Haiti where Voodoo dominates the belief systems of many of its inhabitants- hardly noticed when I began to study methodically the art of invisibility and other such magical powers, such as gazing in a crystal ball, influence people’s decisions by entering into their consciousness, travelling to distant places while out-of-the body.

By the time you have reached this high a degree in AMORC you are literally walking upside down and cannot make the connection between what was the original attraction to AMORC and what you are practicing now.

By this time, even though every member is like you, completely upside down, you are convinced that everyone outside AMORC is walking upside down.
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Abuzola(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2009
Quran, suratul mai'idah

72. Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allâh is the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allâh, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allâh, then Allâh has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode . And for the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong­doers) there are no helpers.

73. Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "Allâh is the third of the three (in a Trinity)." But there is no ilâh (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilâh (God -Allâh). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them.

74. Will they not repent to Allâh and ask His Forgiveness? For Allâh is Oft­Forgiving, Most Merciful.

75. The Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the words of Allâh and His Books (see Verse 66:12)]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allâh does not eat). Look how We make the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth).

76. Say (O Muhammad to mankind): "How do you worship besides Allâh something which has no power either to harm or to benefit you? But it is Allâh Who is the All­Hearer, All­Knower."

77. Say (O Muhammad ): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Exceed not the limits in your religion (by believing in something) other than the truth, and do not follow the vain desires of people who went astray in times gone by, and who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the Right Path."

78. Those among the Children of Israel who disbelieved were cursed by the tongue of Dawûd (David) and 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). That was because they disobeyed (Allâh and the Messengers) and were ever transgressing beyond bounds.

79. They used not to forbid one another from the Munkar (wrong, evil­doing, sins, polytheism, disbelief, etc.) which they committed. Vile indeed was what they used to do.

80. You see many of them taking the disbelievers as their Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers). Evil indeed is that which their ownselves have sent forward before them, for that (reason) Allâh's Wrath fell upon them and in torment they will abide.

81. And had they believed in Allâh, and in the Prophet (Muhammad ) and in what has been revealed to him, never would they have taken them (the disbelievers) as Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers), but many of them are the Fâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh).
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by RichyBlacK(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2009
If being a student of, say chemistry, means one belongs to a cult, then AMORC is a cult.

The Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis possess no diabolical interests and no secret agenda or ritual that aims to cause any harm whatsoever.

I am a Rosicrucian, in principle, and enjoy reading the Rosicrucian Digests. These are excellent journals with the tripartite theme of Science, Mysticism and Art.

The analogy I'll use to describe AMORC is the student analogy. To a person who has never gone through formal education, the entire university system will be considered a secret cult:

1. Sitting quietly and studying for the UME/GCE/SAT will be considered a[b] first step in the elaborate initiation ritual[/b].

2. The matriculation ceremony will be considered an initiation, which even requires adorning special clothing.

3. Quietly sitting down in a classroom and listening to one man/woman give a lecture and explaining the physics of jet propulsion, will be viewed as the master magician teaching the newer ones the secrets of the occult powers

4. The levels describing number of years a student has been in college e.g. 200 level, junior sophomore, 100 level, etc. will considered levels of occult strength.

5. The secrecy around the final exam questions and results will be viewed as the occult leader hiding special secrets from the students up and coming occultists.

6. The convocation ceremony, with men and women wearing special robes and the university orators giving high praises to those conferred with degrees (honorary and earned), will only be viewed as the climactic show of high ritual, deep mysticism and esoteric incantations.

3 Likes

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 1:09am On Sep 18, 2009
I got this post from Pierre Freeman entry of September 17, 2009

Member of AMORC do not blame me. send your reply to Pierre Freeman

Master Monograph, Degree 3, No. 3 in the Initiate Section--FAITH AND KNOWING

It is one thing to say you are a person of faith and believe that your faith will unlock the door to an absolute knowledge of God and His purposes. It is another to say that everything you believe is founded on verifiable logic and experience and say that the only faith you countenance is a kind of scientific faith in the possibility of confirming an hypothesis through reason.

Very few inventors and scientists would want to entirely rule out that latter kind of intuitive faith. And neither would AMORC, which is firmly planted in the pursuit of the kind of knowledge which is based on experience and logic. But when push comes to shove, this is not what AMORC is pushing. It is pushing faith, not logic.

An example of this appears in Master Monograph, Degree 3, No. 3 in the Initiate Section, where AMORC cites the famous occult writer, Papus, in its concurrence, the opening salvo to many of the monographs.

In the concurrence, Papus asserts a highly interesting idea about cosmic evolution. In the concurrence, an excerpt from the occultist’s Elementary Treatise on the Occult Sciences, Papus makes a remarkable claim about the Sun’s influence on the planets, asserting the idea of an evolutionary course far outstripping any facts known to the astronomers and other scientific minds of his day.

We will discuss the implications of this theory for the Rosicrucian form of belief in my next blog.

www.amorcunmasked.com
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 3:25am On Oct 10, 2009
AMORC Unmasked can be preview on Google-Books

http://books.google.com/books?id=VsDy0kIzQeoC&printsec=frontcover&dq=amorc+unmasked&ei=9-7PSp6CMJCSNaj2jfIN#v=onepage&q=&f=false

I got this from Pierre Freeman Blog:
====================================================================================
When AMORC's mask is ripped off, the reader will see the cynical, jeering skeletal smile hidden behind the veil of secrecy and the promise of Cosmic Consciousness.
=============================================================================================
According to Pierre S. Freeman, AMORC's weekly monographs, practiced by all participating members, include lessons in telepathy, telekinesis, even the ability to create actual physical objects through the power of visualization. Further, members are taught how to become invisible at will, and trained in the Art of Assumption which is a method for taking over other people's consciousness without their knowledge or consent in a way that serves their personal interest. Ultimately, members are taught to use the Art of Assumption to remotely manipulate the consciousness of world leaders and influence sensitive political events. They are even instructed in the use of a crystal ball. According to Freeman, AMORC ultimately promises a virtual Aladdin's lamp for manifesting their most treasured desires to active, serious members.
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Vyktor: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2010
Cult? This word is thrown around so loosely these days, and always with bad connotations.  I was researching cults, and found an anti-cult site and started looking through it.  The site was run by Christians, obviously, and Evangelicals no less.  And guess what? Every religion but their own was listed as a cult, from Catholicism to the Amish, and of course Islam.  Yet these Evangelical groups follow the patterns of cults more than the AMORC ever will.  They use strong psychological pressure tactics (threats of hellfire and the end of the world) to scare people into converting, as well as all sorts of promises about how Jesus will make your whole life better, if only you will "confess that Jesus is your lord and savior," and worship the "man" sent from God. They use something called "proof-texting" and misinterpretations of bits of scripture to prove everything they say, and one is made to memorize such passages by repeating them over and over. They pressure members in many other ways as well, so that they are convinced not to listen to any music that is not approved by Evangelicals, or watch shows or news that is not of the proper political bent, and are encouraged to be immersed in the religion, so that members wind up constantly surrounded by others of their own faith, so that you cannot think for yourself and are conditioned and mentally programmed to think and speak in a certain way and to hate or speak against anything or anyone who does not agree.  If you present an Evangelical with legitimate theological proofs outside of their doctrine and that does not fit with their rhetoric of catch-phrases, they explode in rage and will call you possessed or evil.  Yet unlike Jesus, the peaceful messiah of love, they espouse war and despise paying taxes to help the poor and the afflicted, but want every person to fend for themselves no matter their affliction or illness. The church should take care of the poor, they will say, which means they want tax payer money going into their cult so that they can buy the homeless and the poor a turkey basket at thanksgiving, for such is their charity.

And as far as weird teachings go, the Evangelicals and other Christians teach some of the nuttiest things you will ever hear about, and everyone just blows it off. Like the idea that you might be sucked up into the air by Jesus at any moment, right through roof of your house or car, beamed up by Jesus to live in heaven with millions of other people with southern accents and big hair held together with entire cans of hairspray. And what would an Evangelical heaven be, without mansions and perfect physical bodies, and limos, and no doubt plenty of huntin and killing of animals. Jesus and the other Evangelicals will no doubt sit around singing songs of praise to Old Glory and saluting the flag (their idol), like heavenly patriots.

The real question is, "ARE EVANGELICALS A CULT?"

1 Like

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Vyktor: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2010
Continued--

Conspiracy Theories:
Evangelicals ARE trying to control American politics, and an Evangelical president of the U.S. started a war with Islam, because it opened the way for military chaplains to preach Jesus to the Muslims.

Dues to the AMORC:
Many Evangelical and Christian groups preach that one should give a tithe, or 10% of their yearly income to the church, and that they will be blessed by Jesus for it.  That is a lot more than the yearly dues for the AMORC. But it is ok to pay 10% of your annual income to preachers of course, so they can sit on gold toilet seats, be waited on by maids, and be driven around in their limos or private jets. 

Brainwashing:
Already covered that,  But AMORC is mainly studies done alone. 

Strange & Secret Teachings:
The teachings of the AMORC have been taught by mystery religions dating back to ancient Rome, and are about directly connecting to the Divine.  I know this frightens religious people, because when people (mystics) start connecting to the Divine, they quickly learn that most organized religions have twisted and perverted the intended messages of the prophets.  Moreover, the religious don't want their followers thinking for themselves, or learning anything outside of accepted doctrine.
Secrecy is necessary because religious people tend to persecute and discriminate against mystics, for all the reasons stated above.  Ignorant witch burning types still exist, and if they could they would still be burning anyone who disagrees with their doctrines.  I mean, How dare anyone try to actually communicate with God like the ancient prophets did! Doctrine for such people is always more important than truth!

Influencing People:
Do not Christians, have not religious institutions, always sought to influence politics and society since the dawn of time? Indeed, so do non-religious and anti-religious groups for that matter. Everyone wants their own world.

Magick:
Everytime you pray against your enemies, as in the Book of Psalms, you are invoking your god to destroy your enemies, or convert them to your way of things. If you pray for help to an invisible spirit being, or ask your god to bless you in some way, Are these not magic?

And YET!
I am a very religious person, and firmly believe in the Bible, the prophets, and in what Jesus "taught."  I also believe in meditating on God,  and other mystical forms of reaching out to God, because I am not content to just read about God and the prophets, but want to experience God. And if wanting to have that personal connection to the Divine makes me evil or a cultist, than so be it! Indeed, I love all people who love God and seek to make the world a more moral and loving place. But I have not seen that the religious will love me back for loving them,  and some of them are really mean and scary, not to mention crazy.  So they should not point fingers at groups like the AMORC, until they first examine the beams in their own eyes (or look to see if they are acting like cults before accusing others of being cults).

4 Likes

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2010
thanks Vyktor
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 3:39am On Mar 10, 2010
From Pierre Freeman blog entry of January 18, 2010

Questions for Christian Bernard-Imperator of AMORC-Question 2
Esteemed and Venerated Imperator-
As you may have heard, I, Pierre S. Freeman, the author of The Prisoner of San Jose and AMORC Unmasked, have taken grave exception to the practices and agenda of your organization, Ancient Mystical Order Of Rosæ Crucis, known to the world as AMORC.  For this reason, I extend to you the opportunity to answer personally some of the questions that have troubled me and to defend your organization from the charges I have seen fit to make against it.

www.anopenlettertochristianbernard.com

ARE AMORC MEMBERS ENCOURAGED TO TAKE OVER VICTIM’S CONSIOUSNESS FOR PERSONAL GAIN?

Further in Initiate Section DEGREE 9 Number 24, does it not clarify that ASSUMPTION is used for the purpose of advantaging oneself? Does it not say that in life, the member has often needed to approach people “to seek their approval, consent, authorization, or support for something concerning your family, social, or professional life?” Further does it not go onto saying that it is the case when a member seeks “employment,” to “pass an oral examination”, or needs “special authorization to undertake an important project, etc.?” In order to provoke positive responses from such people, does not AMORC say clearly that “In applying assumption, it is possible to momentarily act on the personality of these individuals and influence their behavior toward us? In other words, we can act in such a way that they will think, speak, and act in accordance with our will, without even being aware of it.” Is manipulating another person against their will to affect your personal will very obviously a form of black magic? Is not taking over another person’s consciousness in order to manipulate his thoughts and emotions an extreme violation of his rights to privacy and personal freedom?
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Vyktor: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2010
I have wandered from sect to sect, studying religion from its roots in ancient Sumeria.  On a nightly basis I wash my hands and face, kneel at my personal altar and bless the water to cleanse the innerself, and then raise my hands to God and bow down in submission to God's will, singing Psalms and singing in the Spirit to the One.  I praise God for all that He/It/She has done and has not done, and offer prayers for the whole of the human race and the earth. 

I study various religions, and have a passionate love of the Abrahamic faiths (the Jewish, Christian, and Islamic scriptures), though I take issue with many of the sects and denominations (the hateful and violent ones).   Old Yahweh of Israel certainly appeals to me above all others, because of his duality of justice and love (he is a weed plucker).

From experience, I can tell you that people pray every day for God to influence others.  Most occult and magickal schools of thought have methods of influencing people (or claims to be able to do so).  There are books that have nothing to do with God or spirituality, devoted to "Making Friends & Influencing Others."  Everyone is trying to get an advantage in this dog-eat-dog world, and this has been going on since the dawn of time.

As a mere "Friend of the AMORC" I have found that they have not forced anything upon me, nor have they forced me to pay dues, nor to study their material.  It is a matter of CHOICE.   There has been no coercion, and I sought them out, they did not seek me.   Brainwashing (controlling people by surrounding them with peer pressure and bombarding them with information) is more prevalent in ordinary religious sects than in the AMORC.

I cannot say that I agree with every idea or approach of the AMORC, as I have my own way and in that I am a very religious (devout) person, who looks to the Highest Power.  But I can say that they are nice and good natured folks with good intentions, and that the many religious sects I've investigated were far more stressful and used a lot more pressure tactic type of approaches. 

You may have had a bad experience with AMORC, but you had to pay your dues and do the exercises in order to follow the path, and that means you CHOSE! You put in in the time and effort and no one was forcing you, and then you blame them for your problems, rather than taking responsibility for yourself. I suspect that you blame everyone in your life rather than taking personal responsibility for your own choices and actions, and you even wrote book to justify your own failures and blame AMORC.   You were not forced to follow them, you were not forced to study, you were not made to do anything; you CHOSE it, with your own freewill, and then did not have a strong enough mind to put things in perspective, and so now you must blame someone,  anyone but your self.
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by michealkal: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2010
The true definition of" A cult" makes Christianity one. The poor understanding of English has lead us Nigerians to a Dark Hole! The effort of Man to understand that which is spiritual is what a cult is. But people refer to occult societies as cults and here is where your error lies. Big up to those who make and effort to do some earnest searching for answers, those who ask questions will not get lost! your intuitive perception will tell you what is right and wrong so just trust in it on your pursuit of inner peace.
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2010
I got this from the blog of Pierre Freeman entry of January 29, 2003

Questions for Christian Bernard-Imperator of AMORC-Question 3

Esteemed and Venerated Imperator-

As you may have heard, I, Pierre S. Freeman, the author of The Prisoner of San Jose and AMORC Unmasked, have taken grave exception to the practices and agenda of your organization, Ancient Mystical Order Of Rosæ Crucis, known to the world as AMORC. For this reason, I extend to you the opportunity to answer personally some of the questions that have troubled me and to defend your organization from the charges I have seen fit to make against it.

Question 3-- DOES AMORC USE BLACK MAGIC TO CONTROL WORLD LEADERS?

In Celestial Ascent Number 1, Experiment 93, the member is asked to "choose a head of state or government, either in your own country or some other country." The member is then asked "to stimulate your psychic consciousness," take positive breaths and then visualize the leader you have chosen sitting in the center of a pyramid of light. You then repeat the sound OM, while continuing to breathe until you feel that you are within this person's body, being part of his or her whole consciousness. Is this process of assuming control of another person's consciousness, which you call 'assumption,' a form of black magic?

www.anopenlettertochristianbernard.com
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Margister(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2010
Amorc is not a secret cult or society, because its membership is open to all qualified adult. The misconception here is the word cult or society, the word cult or society is also applicable to other things,like our family,group of friends etc it may also mean different thing to different people, as long as the society is known even to non initiate it ceases to be secret, Amorc is a school that teaches about life and how one should become a good person, it teaches about natural laws, Karma and Reincarnation, plus many other things that are worthy, any body that has interest in Amorc should not hesitate, the person should follow his or her urge and not listen to any Dogmatic or narrow minded individual.
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Aproko(f): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2010
@ 4amorc,

Please tell us what YOU as a person knows or has experienced with Amorc, lets know if you understand the basic principles and values that they live by or not. if we want Pierre Freemna's point of view, you have showed us where to find it. please we want your own so we can learn from YOU.
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Dalby(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2010
This looks interesting
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Dalby(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2010
@4amorc

I have read all the links that you sent, and it really does not answer the question. The guy in question was there for 24 year, he did not ask the question now he seemingly knows what to ask. Pierre S. Freeman actually sounds very bitter and I see that it is not for the right reasons, garbage in garbage out.

Why haven't I--as a member of AMORC for 24 years and one who has passed through its higher initiations, have no kind of reasonable, demonstrable evidence that members can heal, control telepathic contact, communicate with the dead--or other so-called powers? I would particularly like to have been able to master invisibility as described in becoming invisible as in Degree 9, Number 20.

I thought he was supposed to be seeking better understanding of GOD and his nature. I am actually not a member of AMORC but I am close to lots of their members

Genesis 2: 16 -17
16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying , Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat : 17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die .

GOD tells us the good and the bad, but the choice is ours wink wink wink

Look at 2 scenarios where mind control is used

1. Armed assailants come to your house with an intention to steal, you control the situation through their minds and the leader orders his crew to retreat

2. A man wants to have $.e.x with a girl who does not like him or wants to have anything to do with him. He uses mind control and sleeps with her (as far as I am concerned that is rape).

One is positive and one negative, each having its own spiritual and physical consequences undecided undecided undecided

The Parable of the Sower is a parable of Jesus according to all of the Synoptic Gospels (at Mark 4:1-20, Matthew 13:1-23, and Luke 8:1-15)

Matthew 13

. . . . .

3And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:

6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.

7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

. . . . .,

11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

. . . . . .,

19When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

20But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

21Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

22He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

23But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

The intent of the heart is most crucial spiritually as to what you will hear, see, receive and understand
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 6:14pm On May 05, 2010
The open letter to Christian Bernard is now available in French and Portuguese.  The link is below for those of you that speak French and Portuguese

French page
www.theprisonerofamorc.com/lettre-a-christian-bernard/Translation courtesy of current/former AMORC member

Portuguese page
www.theprisonerofamorc.com/carta-aberta-a-bernard

Translation courtesy of Henrique Leite, former AMORC member from Brazil
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
The open letter to Christian Bernard is now available in Portuguese and in French.
The Portuguese translation is a courtesy of Henrique Leite former AMORC member from Brazil
The French translation is a courtesy of a group of current/former AMORC members
I am looking for volunteer to translate the letter in Spanish as well.
Email me at pierrefreeman@theprisonerofsanjose.com
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 6677OU: 7:31pm On May 24, 2010
I was approached by the AMORC while I was in high school by a distant relative. I showed interest but with in a few months after that meeting my life fell apart in ways I am still pulling together. He made another attempt a few months ago and things really got out of hand. I was hired by a member of the order a few years ago and back luck struck again with a strange illness. I think they are not for me and you should do your home work first before just jumping on board with any group like this.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by quazeemoj(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2010
grin If not a cult wat den cld amorc be,
as 4me am 100% sure is a cult even vry bad dan an ordinary cult,
or ao can it be an international, tongue tongue
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by quazeemoj(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2010
[center][/center]
, lol
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by austine7(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2010
If you see a person that is honest, dutiful, truthful and sincere among other positive ideals, it is most likely the person belongs to AMORC or any other good and time tested mystical, fraternal organization

Peace profound

1 Like

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by DevotedOne(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2010
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The Only GOD, The Most Merciful, The All Merciful. As salaamu 'alaikum; The peace be upon you, everyone.

I studied with A.M.O.R.C., for several years before turning to Islam.  They are not a secret organization, but the teachings are private, confidential.

Concerning "Cults" I posted a list of videos earlier here, which delve into real life cults, describing what they are, how to recognized them and showing the dangers involved in belonging to a cult. Caution: There are some graphic scenes included in the videos.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by healthy: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2010
The question should be, What Is Cultism? In candid opinion, it AMORC is conceptualized as a cult, then other religion are cult. They all go through Initiation either secretly or openly. If you are a Xtian, have you ever asked your-self what could be the purpose or the ideal behind, Jesus Christ and the disciple only in the Upper Room? There are some knowledge for some chosen few, not for all. The Disciples were chosen,

More logical contribution will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 4:38am On Mar 07, 2011
Hi All,

I got this post from the blog of Pierre Freeman: www.[url][/url]theprisonerofamorc.typepad.com/
I read his blog every day.

Letter to AMORC French Grand Master Serge Toussaint, AMORC English Grand Master Julie Scott, AMORC Spanish Grand Master Jose Luis Aguilar Moreno, AMORC Dutch Grand Master Nicholas Bakker, EGL Board Vice President Lonnie Edwards
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I was interested to see you are writing a blog actively promoting the cult AMORC. So I have concluded that, unlike Christian Bernard, you are not hiding since the publication of my two books, The Prisoner of San Jose and AMORC Unmasked. To me, this evidences a kind of courage, perhaps based on your profound conviction that AMORC is the true and best way to develop Cosmic Consciousness and reach the apex of divine awareness. For this reason, perhaps, you are willing to meet me half-way and address my questions and observations about AMORC, developed after 24 years of membership.
Whereas because I understand that it is not safe for you to be critical of your Imperator, the Venerable Christian Bernard, I am not asking you to place your position in jeopardy by some kind of outright admission of the weakness of your Rosicrucian practices. Indeed, all I am asking for is a quiet, reasoned response to my questions based on your own honest evaluation of the meaning of these teachings. If quiet and reasoned enough, I am sure you, at least, are willing to defend the grounds upon which you stand.
Of course, to be safe, it might be valuable to inform your Imperator that your response to these questions will not, in any way, be perceived as a coup d’Etat against him, in any sense mirroring his successful coup against Gary Steward. You are simply being a responsible advocate of AMORC’s ancient traditions against an uncompromising dissenter, a gadfly who must no longer be ignored. Your explanation of your reason for addressing me will perhaps comfort your Imperator- and he will realize you are acting in the interests of all Rosicrucians by addressing attacks on the Order that can no longer be ignored.
Therefore, in the interests of truth and taking on a challenge to the integrity of the Order, you will serve both the Order and your Imperator, whose silence is now undermining the public perception of AMORC and the legitimacy of its claims to have the keys to Universal Consciousness.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Here are some of the questions that are included in the Open letter to your boss, the Vereble Imperator Christian Bernard. Your foot soldiers (the members of AMORC)are causing great embarrassment to themselves and to AMORC by their attempt to answer these questions . I hope that you, as a lieutenant of Christian Bernard, will will provide answers that make sense .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church / University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.