Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Aliko Dangote’s Adopted Daughter Fatima Dies Of Brain Cancer In UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aliko Dangote’s Adopted Daughter Fatima Dies Of Brain Cancer In UK (825 Views)

Matt Cappotelli Dies Of Brain Cancer At 38 / Davido Performs At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (Photos) / More Photos From The Kano Wedding Of Billionaire Daughter, Fatima Aliko Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliko Dangote’s Adopted Daughter Fatima Dies Of Brain Cancer In UK by Onyeka32(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nigerian billionaire, Alhaji Aliko Dangote has lost his niece, who is also is adopted daughter, to the cold hands of death.
It is reported that Dangote brought her up and trained her through University after Fatima Bello Dangote lost her father alongside Ibrahim Abacha in a plane crash in 1996. She lost her life in a private hospital in the United Kingdom on Friday after a 2-year battle with brain cancer. She was buried in London last week according to Islamic rites.

May her soul rest in peace

Re: Aliko Dangote’s Adopted Daughter Fatima Dies Of Brain Cancer In UK by majamajic(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
sad

R I P
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Adopted Daughter Fatima Dies Of Brain Cancer In UK by Paschal001: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
RIP
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Adopted Daughter Fatima Dies Of Brain Cancer In UK by zinachidi(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
aww,, RIP young pretty lady, may u find solace...

All these tumors eeh...
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Adopted Daughter Fatima Dies Of Brain Cancer In UK by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
If money can buy life I know definitely you won't die, since death is mystery no one can unveil, you have to go. Though the body is gone, but the soul lives forever. R. I. P angel
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Adopted Daughter Fatima Dies Of Brain Cancer In UK by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
cry cry cry Rip pretty!
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Adopted Daughter Fatima Dies Of Brain Cancer In UK by VickyRotex(f): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
May her soul find eternal rest.
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Adopted Daughter Fatima Dies Of Brain Cancer In UK by RedCard1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
A.D don sacrifice am. RIP Girl
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Adopted Daughter Fatima Dies Of Brain Cancer In UK by mydex93(f): 12:37am On Oct 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Governor Nasir El-rufai Of Kaduna State Is Set To Wed Buhari’s Daughter Zahra / Wande Coal- I Want People To Know That I Can Make It Without Don Jazzy / Airport Staff Neglected Me, Even With My First Class Plane Ticket -uti Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.