Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Check Out This!! The Most Awkward Moment Of Your Life - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out This!! The Most Awkward Moment Of Your Life (734 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Collection of Awkward Moment, yo momma & fool Jokes Updated By (www.ipink.ga) / Photo:that Awkward Moment When You Realise That God Hasn't Been Fair To You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This!! The Most Awkward Moment Of Your Life by obsoft(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bill, Jim, and Scott were at a convention together and were sharing a large suite on the top of a 75-story skyscraper.

After a long day of meetings they were shocked to hear that the elevators in their hotel were broken and they would have to climb 75 flights of stairs to get to their room.

Bill said to Jim and Scott, let's break the monotony of this unpleasant task by concentrating on something interesting.

I'll tell jokes for 25 flights, and Jim can sing songs for 25 flights, and Scott can tell sad stories the rest of the way.

At the 26th floor Bill stopped telling jokes and Jim began to sing. At the 51st floor Jim stopped singing and Scott began to tell sad stories. "I will tell my saddest story first," he said. "I left the room key in the car!"
See more===>www.easeblaze..com

(1) (Reply)

U Need To Read Dis.....seriously / Hilarious: Touching Stories / See What Nigerians Will Do For Free Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.