Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter (45469 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children / Patoranking Shares Baby Bump Photo With Lady, May Have Welcomed A Child / Singer Patoranking Shares Selfie Nice Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by trapQ: 5:21am On Oct 07, 2015
And he'll be somewhere laughing his as$ cuz he has no child. People be so quick to conclude
sparkleRed:

Raph is ranking broda nt son#fact#
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by macaranta(m): 5:48am On Oct 07, 2015
cool...will they die if they marry their baby mamas?
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by bchi(f): 6:01am On Oct 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
He was referring to his Son whose Instagram handle is Rapharanking cheesy

Rapharanking is his kid brother not son.
pato two siblings a girl and a boy.
This baby might be his relative.
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Ambermarb: 6:04am On Oct 07, 2015
jaymejate:
The fact that you get money doesnt mean you should not settle to have one wife. Awon werey, they have cursed you.

Must u be 'father of all nation' when God no recorgnise u?

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy too funny
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by bewla(m): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2015
bad example to nest generations. u self. done join baby mama thing
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Dygeasy(m): 6:31am On Oct 07, 2015
Bchi, Diznie, Ellahzy, Sparklered... Correction noted. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by canDy4eva(f): 6:39am On Oct 07, 2015
Samirana360:
pls who's patorankin? Is he a pastor? Chief priest? Footballer? Abi na mechanic Abeg who is dis guy n what does he do?
...I think hiz a pastor!
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by IceDude(m): 6:52am On Oct 07, 2015
searching4love:
USELESS BABY

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by shizzy7(f): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2015
vizkiz:
I think it is a celebrity curse or something. Why can't they just get married instead of being a baby daddy

2face, you see the legendary foundation whey you lay for these guys, God go ask you oh angry
One or the reasons I respect DJ exclusive, I think he's a real man and a boss...

I expected him to be baby Daddy type of guy but he proved me wrong..
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by mustiiz(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2015
Deefuray:
Another child outside wedlock angry Cute baby tho
Its in d blood of all celebs
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by mustiiz(m): 7:08am On Oct 07, 2015
ginawest:
she is cute.... another 2face in the making.

Abii
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by mustiiz(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2015
Michellla:
so he has a baby mama too. these blokes just dont know what is called a CD
Lols why wnt dey knw.. aint u referin to CD plate
*sayin in my mind* I knw she will yell at me

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by lekan29ice(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Good for him
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Empejo(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2015
Please how do i start a new topic in nairaland?need your directions. Patoranking fire down

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2015
vizkiz:
I think it is a celebrity curse or something. Why can't they just get married instead of being a baby daddy

2face, you see the legendary foundation whey you lay for these guys, God go ask you oh angry
Just shut da fùck up!
You're a hypocrite if you're not a virgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by crosbyted(f): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
Patoranking shared a photo of his daughter few hours ago on his Instagram page. Patoranking who has a son before seems to have gotten a daughter too. Who is the Mother? cheesy

Ain't she cute?

SOURCE: https://instagram.com/p/8gQW5iSrmM/

CC: Lalasticlala
After we'll keep blaming d poor little girls around us dat get pregnant out of hunger and others. Wat do we den say concerning dis our so calld celeb. dat claim dey're exposed,rich.educated etc ?
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by crosbyted(f): 7:44am On Oct 07, 2015
macaranta:
cool...will they die if they marry their baby mamas?
who knows, maybe.
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by crosbyted(f): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2015
canDy4eva:
...I think hiz a pastor!
lollllllll.
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by sparkleRed(f): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2015
trapQ:
And he'll be somewhere laughing his as$ cuz he has no child. People be so quick to conclude

grin u knw Nigerians na
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by beyoncausme: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2015
nice one....
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Michellla(f): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
They do, but just like all of us, they hate it. Don't you? No lie oh. cheesy
they hate it?
they should try withdrawal method thencheesy
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by JoeCutie(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2015
Michellla:

they hate it?
they should try withdrawal method thencheesy
Withdrawing when you're (about) cumin is one of the hardest things to do. It takes so much character to complete that hefty task. Not easy at all. So...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Lilimax(f): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2015
searching4love:
USELESS BABY
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Lilimax:
Bleep you
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Lilimax:
Bleep you
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Markmoore008: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2015
Men! This is so lovely.

I love this baby.

The baby is so cute, robust and healthy.

Check 100 hot biz & money making

ideas here!
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Lilimax(f): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2015
searching4love:

Bleep you
cool
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by preciousMI1(f): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2015
badt world! so its sth to be proud of a sign that your dick is functional.... All baby mamas are DESPERATE, CHEAP ATTENTION SEEKERS with a high degree of inferiority complex... if giving birth for him is d only way u think u can keep a man then u are sick...quote me and live long
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Michellla(f): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Withdrawing when you're (about) cumin is one of the hardest things to do. It takes so much character to complete that hefty task. Not easy at all. So...
some guys do it swiftly tho.
wait so you supporting the babymama association or wat undecided
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by JoeCutie(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Michellla:

some guys do it swiftly tho.
wait so you supporting the babymama association or wat undecided
Nope. I hate it with passion. I'm not just comfortable with the angle you're arguing from. They know about condoms, and they know about withdrawal method, but they just like having babies out of wedlock. You know how this country is; we like to copy. They just like doing it cos that's just the trend now.

Phuck babymama, I want a wife. grin

4 Likes

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Fortunate017(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2015
mustiiz:

Its in d blood of all celebs
Not all, I will soon get married and i don't have a baby yet. In other words, I am not a baby's daddy.
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Fortunate017(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2015
preciousMI1:
badt world! so its sth to be proud of a sign that your dick is functional.... All baby mamas are DESPERATE, CHEAP ATTENTION SEEKERS with a high degree of inferiority complex... if giving birth for him is d only way u think u can keep a man then u are sick...quote me and live long
#Fact. Attention seekers they are, yet they wouldn't be recognised. Who is giving any recognition to 2face's babymamas.? Patoranking didn't even mention the mother of that baby.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures / Throwback: Denrele Rocks Suit Without Braids, Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Tania Omotayo Dazzles In Wedding Gown [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.