Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Popular Prophet Predicts That Boko Haram Will Bomb Churches In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Prophet Predicts That Boko Haram Will Bomb Churches In Abuja (1184 Views)

We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists / Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated / Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Prophet Predicts That Boko Haram Will Bomb Churches In Abuja by Ibehchinonso(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
koboforum.com **

Popular Prophet predicts that Boko Haram will bomb
churches in Abuja
Prophet Victor Ajibishe of Solid Mountain Prayer
Ministry (SMPM) in Abuja, has predicted more Boko
Haram bombings in the nation’s capital.
Speaking during Sunday service, Prophet Ajibishe said
the revelation he saw shows that the next blast would
occur in the central areas of Abuja.
“It might likely be more than two places in the central
areas of the metropolis. It might extend to four places,
and it is certain that it would occur.”
He stated that the Boko Haram are targetting
Churches of some famous pastors who are speaking
against their evil acts.
“The attack will affect the pastor’s church. They will
bomb big churches in Abuja, and the explosion would
really make a lot of people cry because the loss would
be much,” Ajibishe said....continue reading http://koboforum.com/fashion-events/popular-prophet-predicts-that-boko-haram-will-bomb-churches-in-abuja/

Re: Popular Prophet Predicts That Boko Haram Will Bomb Churches In Abuja by Cutehector(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
I prophesy dat his household will be attacked by d boko haram insurgents!
Re: Popular Prophet Predicts That Boko Haram Will Bomb Churches In Abuja by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pastor Lie-Nus
Re: Popular Prophet Predicts That Boko Haram Will Bomb Churches In Abuja by mymadam(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pastor, sir, are you God? If you have fore knowledge re: this atrocity, why not offer the full details to the security agencies. We have moved on from ridiculous 2015 pre-election prophecies, please kindly let us be. Ha, ha, prophecy na by force ni? Pastor, na your church dem go strike, if na true... say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Popular Prophet Predicts That Boko Haram Will Bomb Churches In Abuja by yanabasee(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Even if those bastards never thought of doing this things... Your prophesy has given them a lead...
Re: Popular Prophet Predicts That Boko Haram Will Bomb Churches In Abuja by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Popular? How come I never heard of him?what is he saying ? If he can see future bombing can't he stop future bombing ?
Re: Popular Prophet Predicts That Boko Haram Will Bomb Churches In Abuja by babasade(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
Popular? How come I never heard of him?what is he saying ? If he can see future bombing can't he stop future bombing ?
when u no go on TV, you wan say u no hear say I Predicted the bombing..abi I no popular reach..annysneh
Re: Popular Prophet Predicts That Boko Haram Will Bomb Churches In Abuja by Hadone(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
High time to quickly arrest this guy so that he can reveal his colleagues to the security operatives.
Re: Popular Prophet Predicts That Boko Haram Will Bomb Churches In Abuja by Orjioorji(f): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I prophesy dat his household will be attacked by d boko haram insurgents!
including your father and mother. don't speak evil against men of God if you can't pray that God should save his people, then close that your odour producing factory you called mouth .
Re: Popular Prophet Predicts That Boko Haram Will Bomb Churches In Abuja by AgbenuAnna(f): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
babasade:
when u no go on TV, you wan say u no hear say I Predicted the bombing..abi I no popular reach..annysneh
u need prayers lol
Re: Popular Prophet Predicts That Boko Haram Will Bomb Churches In Abuja by toluleke(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
u need prayers lol
SEE AS u over fine for your pic when you small abi u wan deny no be you.....but that pic na die ooo
Re: Popular Prophet Predicts That Boko Haram Will Bomb Churches In Abuja by AgbenuAnna(f): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
toluleke:
SEE AS u over fine for your pic when you small abi u wan deny no be you.....but that pic na die ooo
how I go deny my nature am small and sweet #petitepeoplerock#

(1) (Reply)

Saraki: 5 Things We Learned From Yesterday's Court Of Appeal (non)-ruling / President Buhari And His Legion Of Sycophants – Yemi Adebowale / If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.