Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Rihanna Claims She Is Single & Celibacy Mean While She Was Seen Kissing Travis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Claims She Is Single & Celibacy Mean While She Was Seen Kissing Travis (911 Views)

I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen / Lilian Afegbai Begins Celibacy Journey: 'I Wish I Were Still A Virgin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Claims She Is Single & Celibacy Mean While She Was Seen Kissing Travis by creebhills(m): 3:52am On Oct 07, 2015
Rihanna recently said in an interview that she is currently single, been on celibacy for while. but this white images are exactly opposite pf her words, as she was seen kissing 23, year old Travis in Paris Night Club on Monday Night.
READ MORE PLUS SEE MORE PICS OF THEIR PDA:http://www./2015/10/rihanna-claims-she-is-single-and-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Lol. 50cent Spells 'broke' With Wads Of Dollar Bills, Calls It Lunch Money / Juliet Ibrahim Wishes Her Cute Cousin Michelle A Happy Birthday / I Don’t Mind Going Nude For Movie Roles – John Njamah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.