Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Mercy Aigbe Gentry Gushes Over Her Husband As He Turns 50. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Gentry Gushes Over Her Husband As He Turns 50. (627 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York / My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Gentry Gushes Over Her Husband As He Turns 50. by officialnaija: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2015

The beautiful and stylish Yoruba actress took to Instagram to say some beautiful words to her bobo.

She wrote:
Sorry guys, no reposting today! LOL!....Permit me to celebrate my Man ....my boo is plus one today!!!!!!! Happy birthday to my Daddy J of life my pillar, my support system ( lol) , my source of strength, my adviser, my lover, my best friend! ...... Trust me it's not easy, married to an actress/entrepreneur, but dis Man is just a fantastic being! So understanding and ever supportive! Even when all becomes overwhelming, and I feel like giving up, he is always by my side, urging me to keep going, and always encouraging me to be the best I can be! Thank u honey ....As u add another year today, my God will continue to keep u for me, in good health, long life and abundant blessings IJN!......Together Forever!... #goldenjubilee #50 ....Jehovah to u be all the glory!

Happy Birthday oga! Have fun today.

Full story + Source: http://jideokonjo..com/2015/10/mercy-aigbe-gentry-gushes-over-her.html

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Gushes Over Her Husband As He Turns 50. by benedictnsi(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2015
That's good
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Gushes Over Her Husband As He Turns 50. by ahnie: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2015
Handsome Man

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Shows Off His Daughters,says He's Bought A Gun / Some Women Are Just So Heartless! This Woman Sold Her Baby For N100,000 In Enugu / Ramsey Nouah And Charles Okpaleke To Remake Nollywood Classic 'living In Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.