Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

See Diezani's Property In The UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Diezani's Property In The UK (2136 Views)

See Diezani Alison-madueke’s $37.5M Banana Island Property Forfeited To FG / Nigerian Man Reveals What He Will Do If He Gets To Heaven & See Diezani Madueke / See Diezani’s Partner-in- Crime, His Super Yacht And Billion Dollar Wealth (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Diezani's Property In The UK by funmilade4real(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2015
I am not surprised,she was the president during Jonathan`s administration.

Now that we have a Sheriff she must be punished

Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by amii131(f): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2015
Really that one reach tinubu own?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by laserjet: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2015
Ahhaaahannnn......

You're telling me she bought the whole building on that Street? @ third pics.

I'm Dumbfounded if true grin
Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by sholatech(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2015
Which building? The light brown one or reddish brown?
Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by Trut(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2015
BIGGEST LIE EVER... WERE YOU THERE WHEN SHE BOUGHT THE BUILDINGS?

3 Likes

Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by mediachirps(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2015
Useless idiot.

1 Like

Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by Cutehector(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2015
Lie mohammed

1 Like

Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by MisterLongman(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2015
@Op I guess you are the estate manager that got it for her
amii131:
Really that one reach tinubu own?
So does this makes it right for her to launder public funds?
Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by amii131(f): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2015
MisterLongman:
@Op I guess you are the estate manager that got it for her

So does this makes it right for her to launder public funds?

Abeg dey jor
Their all the same whether tinubu or diezani and other wasn't all their wealth acquired from public fund
We only need people at good heart to lead this country and see beyond the future.
Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by MisterLongman(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2015
amii131:

Abeg dey jor
Their all the same whether tinubu or diezani and other wasn't all their wealth acquired from public fund
We only need people at good heart to lead this country and see beyond the future.
You are definitely right.......

But at the stage that Nigeria is now, there will always be selective in prosecuting corruption cases...... That's why I'm even angry that gej and pdp did not prosecute him when they had the chance despite the fact that he was obviously corrupt and now they expect PMB to turn around and prosecute him when he played a significant part in his election bid.

One by one, God will surely catch all of them
Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by jaymejate: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2015
Haa, she don go buy all the U.K be that o. I'm sure that this is not everything. Lets say, little of her properties.

Laye laye, baby mi ko jor! cheesy
Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by kelch19(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2015
That place be like library oooo..hmmm una say na diezanni own abi.. Ok ooooo...dat means baba has so many work 2 do
Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by Gh0stFreak: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2015
apc liars at it again
Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by drake22: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2015
Let's be truthful to our selves. As an opec chairman, she has the influence, business connection to make money and have that kind of property. OPEC chairman for that matter. How about for petroleum minister under OBJ, lukman riwayn( hv forgotten the name) that owns oil well and properties world wide.
Truth is that they hate on her cos of her tribe. #fact

1 Like

Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by simpleseyi: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2015
drake22:
Let's be truthful to our selves. As an opec chairman, she has the influence, business connection to make money and have that kind of property. OPEC chairman for that matter. How about for petroleum minister under OBJ, lukman riwayn( hv forgotten the name) that owns oil well and properties world wide.
Truth is that they hate on her cos of her tribe. #fact

And I hate you because of your lies. You have a head with no brain.
Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by 1shortblackboy: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2015
So u just go download random pictures of houses abroad and tagged them Deziani's houses abi

Picture of the property documents or idonbelievit
Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by benega: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2015
sauce or adonbeliveit
Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by ehissi(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Before you run a smear campaign at least have the dignity of quoting a reputable source so we know if U are for real or are an APC "Yhampion"!!
Re: See Diezani's Property In The UK by ehissi(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2015
I, Like other Nairalanders of integrity have asked for a reputable source for this title so that we can confirm as well as contribute positively to the successful development of this thread or topic. All to no avail which leads me to believe that the issues raised in this thread is simply a lie or it was raised in error!!

This is a source that suggest that the issues in this thread was raised in error or is simply a lie

http://www.punchng.com/news/diezani-needs-prayers-family-lawyer/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Newly Constructed Owerri Road Off Okigwe Road, ABA. / The Face Of The Man Behind Wike & His Wife As They Kiss / The Sun Is Shinning Again In Nigeria!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.