Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole (65127 Views)

NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president / Who Saw "Oga At The Top" On NTA Network News Yesterday? / Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole by midehi2(f): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
We the people of Edo state REJECT the claims of Midehi2
reject or not...he still remain Osho Baba of Edo state grin
Re: See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole by skare: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
When last I watch this station? Ok yes I recall 1999.Thank 4 channels,AIT,silver bird,
Re: See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole by symbianDON(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
really?? shocked don't tell me Apple has acquired edo state
Re: See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole by bummyla(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
they for don make am Inedo State Governor! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
uscofield:
NTA in last night's 9pm network news : 06/10/2015, wrongly described Adams Oshiomole as IEDO State Governor instead of EDO state.

See it in pics for yourself.

When will our media houses learn to edit certain things before broadcasting?

No post on this guy is valid without his wife's pic too grin

Re: See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole by zicoisaac: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
The day NTA will do mistake and call President Muhammadu Buhari president of INigeria,they are in for trouble. grin

Ndi ara!

IEdo ko! Iphone ni!

o boy u don kill me with laugh. you made my day. God bless you. you most be a comedian.
Re: See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole by zicoisaac: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
The day NTA will do mistake and call President Muhammadu Buhari president of INigeria,they are in for trouble. grin

Ndi ara!

IE udo ko! Iphone ni!

nn you. you most be ad comediajjjvmkjjhuijkftro dftrg
Re: See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole by awesome11(m): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Gaborone:
Typos are the bane of ANYONE who types.
Not even almighty BBC is spared.
Finally, someone seems to recognise imperfection as an attribute of humanity!

Re: See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole by scarffield(m): 4:05am On Oct 08, 2015
gebest:
becos edo state is technology inclined, IEDO, IAUCHI, IEKPOMA, IUROMI, IBENIN.
Iara
Re: See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole by Ojaadili: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2015
what do we call that?...' error due to parallax' or 'error due to typing', those in support of this blunder say '' I ''.... and those not in support say "neeh". yes the 'neehs' have it. ...imagine mediocrities managing the largest African TV network. 'Ndi ara '(mad men) and you
ok nah oshiomhole go to state.
Re: See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Sijo01:
Lol.. .. They might be right. Maybe he has created another state he now govern. We don't feel the impact of governance in Edo State annymore.

You guys should be patient as Edo transforms to i-Governance grin cool..
Governance on social media and billboards as we are enjoying in Imo state now.

Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest / Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears / Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow