Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die (27708 Views)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Adesiji77: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
jaymejate:
I don't know why some so call prophet won't stop embarrassing themselves.

Is that the kind of prophecy God want you to be speaking out? Na ur country he de? U better go meet ya creator and pray well. Predictors claiming they are prophesying.

No be ur fault, na because una don de chop money.

cheesy grin lipsrsealed cool
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by slowice(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
This aint igbo thing....many Nigerian pastors re end time pastors ...d thing is if you go to this mans church, you ll still see him holding more than 5 services n folks claiming they ve been healed of all manner of ilments including poverty now you wonder if you re d only sane person arnd..cos if he was your pastor you for dn change church since
Smh.

Keneking:
Igbo Kwenu....Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

Singing: Cherelle ft. Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love (amazing song)
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by slap1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
The same pastor that prophesied deaths in Nollywood unless they see him...
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Lilimax(f): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
No be this Pastor for Ojodu Berger.
Talknado or wetin he call himself embarassed
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by ykwildchild: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
what do you expect?

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
osazeeblue01:
Some Nigeria pastors are like there President(BUHARI) No truth in them.

yeye coment
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
but the prophesy never came to pass...
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by harmonydoris(f): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lolz
mcayomind:
Zimbabwean should have gat more patience......... They should 've allow him enter first, before they nail the fake predictor upside down to a wooden cross

fake prophet cover upto 79% of Nigeria clergymen.

I sit back to watch how they shoot em through the head, those who predict the world will end today..... End of the world ko? End of the word ni,
me wey be say i've never withdraw all my money from ECOBANK
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Blackfire(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
That pastor na fake. I'm not surprised, from where that name is coming from, they are synonymous to fakery!

....just like one pastor who wan open gates of hell on top election matter... Where is he from o o?.

The thruth, religion is a scam, and fakery.
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by j1mmy: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
another fake pastor making money from the stupidity and gullibility of Africans.
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by free2ryhme: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
angry sad
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Hope15: 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Little time somebody would say the Zimbabweans must have gone into marathon fasting and prayers to avert the prophecies....
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by 400billionman: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
They keep running mouth anyhow saying its prophecy.

To entertain the gullibility of Nigerians..
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Prophecies 4m God will never fail always come to fulfilmnt otherwise is of d devil.by their fruit we shall know dem
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
That Mugabe's fall shot sha embarassed embarassed embarassed

The man with an outstretched arm be like: ogbeeni, ma se ere ke ere lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Goke7: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Heard about this prophet okafor guy who lives in magodo isheri estate and how he's a nuisance there cos anytime he's moving out, he moves with a large convoy that disturbs the peace of the neighborhood. the residents association there are really sick ad tired of him

Honestly these guys are becoming a liability in our society, so sad
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by richie9093(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Why do people on this forum love Mugabe so much? The man is a greedy dictator who favours croynism. He put everybody family in government.

The old man spits a lot of rubbish yet nigerians think he says sense. The Zimbabwean economy is one of the worst in Africa if not the worst. if you write an article about the man in Zimbabwe you get arrested; THERE'S IS NO FREEDOM OF SpeeCH IN THAT COUNTRY.

Nigerians are just ignorant. Pls stop praising this old man.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Sanchez01: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
maxiuc:
Try this in the days of Elijah nd Elisha and see fire
Elijah and Elisha were irrational folks. They had the power at their disposal and ran riot with it. There were better ways to have approached the issue they met then but no they chose to wreck havoc. That is not a true representation of a prophet. Sorry.
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by cathodekazim: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
I blame Buhari, the muslims for this.
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by vodkat: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Prediciting that a 91 years man would die is an insult to any one that has a brain
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by don4real18(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
He thinks it's Nigeria where one prophet will tell lies for cheap popularity.
Na so one pastor sef comot say Nigeria will qualify for world cup in 2006....I wonder why they still have church members when they tell so much lies like one of my ex-gf
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by millionboi(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
beta,mek he no use him hand kill m
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by ZUBY77(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
irynterri:
i must say this zimbabweans are really patient,how can someone rule a democratic nation for more 30yrs,dats y i love my naija it can neva happen,sorry to d bro though,its jst too bad those guys culd nt gt for themselves a new president without waiting for him to drop dead..infact i think the saying as "patient as Job" should be changed to as "patient as zimbabweans"

Animal..

Is it not the same people that has been ruling you since 1960?

Do you want names?

I don't blame you.
I put the blame on MTN that gives out free Data.
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by front247: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nigeria prophets always prophesying doom since 1960.
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by abdulaz: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Gejpresident:
Fake Islamic prophet
Are you suffering from Down's syndrome? I have some contacts incase you need help.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by irynterri(f): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
ZUBY77:

Animal..

Is it not the same people that has been ruling you since 1960?

Do you want names?

I don't blame you.
I put the blame on MTN that gives out free Data.
PLANT..why can't u buttress ur point without using derogatory words,we are different and hence can see things from different perspectives
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://www.newsday.co.zw/2015/10/07/mugabe-death-prophet-cancels-zim-trip/
False prophets in the church. Why all these fake prophecies.. It redicles Christianity.
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mad men everywhere
Gejpresident:
Fake Islamic prophet
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by babaireti(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Until all Christians stopped being playing SHEEP ,the clever Pastors will not stop playing SHEPHERD ,of course: cows can never be smarter than the fulanis
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
maxiuc:
Try this in the days of Elijah nd Elisha and see fire

Mumu! It doesn't occur to you that the so called Elisha and Elijah days are dead and buried! Nigerian God of men worship money and nothing else.
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nah those powerful eyes e use see the vision?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo / Giving Your Wedding Night To God As A First Fruit Of Marriage? - No Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.