Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Merry Christmas Wishes Messages 2015 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Merry Christmas Wishes Messages 2015 (1744 Views)

Merry Christmas Wishes Messages Greetings 2015 / Happy New Year 2016 SMS Wishes Messages / Merry Christmas Wishes Messages 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Wishes Messages 2015 by ashokkumar0691: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
So, welcome to my guys, here on this site, I and my lovely team are going to upload and share a few lovely and hand-picked Merry Christmas Wishes Messages with you now. We hope you like these Merry Christmas Wishes Messages. You can wish your friends and family a very Merry Christmas with these amazing Merry Christmas Messages.

Also Check : Christmas wishes

People, usually wish their friends and family a Merry Christmas, by calling them, or meeting them or hugging them simply but there are many people, who wish their friends and family members a Merry Christmas via Text Wishes Messages and for that purpose only, we brought up this whole idea of hosting such wonderful Merry Christmas Wishes Messages, Merry Christmas Quotes Messages and Merry Christmas SMS Greetings, on to our website.

Merry Christmas Wishes Messages for one and All anywhere on Globe

May Santa Claus bring you lots of gifts!
May your home be filled with peace and bliss!
May Jesus shower His abundant blessing on you!
Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Promising New Year!!

Here’s wishing you a wonderful Holiday Season,
And a New Year filled with Peace and Happiness.
May your Christmas be Happy and Bright!!

May you experience lots of love, laughter and joy this Christmas and beyond and a very Happy New Year too.

May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones throughout!

Let us enjoy this Christmas which has allowed us to share our joy with near and dear ones. Merry Christmas, buddy!

So, this was our amazing collection of Merry Christmas Wishes Messages for you and your family to wish each other a very Merry Christmas. I hope you liked our efforts, of making this day more memorable and happy for you.

Stay tuned to our site, for a lot more info about Merry Christmas yet to come. Thanks for Reading, Have a Good Day and a Merry Christmas.

Re: Merry Christmas Wishes Messages 2015 by Cee9(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
@op you sent me in to christmas mood.Anyway to all nairalanders, You can send wishes to your clients,customers, congregationetc using our customized cair, liquid or gel Airfreshner with long lasting smell and sensation.We design our products based on customers mood and needs.we are located in AWKA,ANAMBRA STATE.WE OFFER FREE DELIVERY NATION WIDE.customer careEchezona 07060484547Email:everjoyful@yahoo.com

Re: Merry Christmas Wishes Messages 2015 by kelvinnaira: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
very cool. I wish you all a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year ahead. got some cool new year wishes here http://www.belovedpictures.com/happy-new-year/

Its my birthday today

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka Takes Osun Groove Water For Brazilian Worshippers / Flora Coquerel - Miss France / Recognition Of The Obi Of Awka-etiti By Governor Willie Obiano. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.