Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Audu Will Not Return #11 billion Loot - APC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Will Not Return #11 billion Loot - APC Chairman (684 Views)

$90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence / Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audu Will Not Return #11 billion Loot - APC Chairman by warrior01: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
The Kogi State Chairman, All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Hadi Ametuo has refuted reports that he appealed to Kogi State citizens to elect his party’s gubernatorial candidate, Prince Abubakar Audu, to enable him (Audu) return to the state, the N11 billion allegedly embezzled by the former governor while in office.

Abubakar Audu
Abubakar Audu
Speaking in a chat with Vanguard, yesterday, Ametuo, who was said to have made the appeal while addressing newsmen after the Eid el-Kabir 2015 prayers, described the report as the desperation of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), adding that the cheap propaganda has exposed their weakness.

“How could I say Prince Abubakar Audu will return money if elected, when Audu never stole a dime while in office? Prince Abubakar Audu is a shrewd manager of resources and he is incorruptible. Over the years, he has been the poster of opposition politics in Kogi State, because of his desire to see to the development of the state,” he said.

The Kogi State APC chairman, who also described Audu as a man of integrity, said 2015 is the year of APC to uproot the non-performing PDP from Lugard House.

He said: “The PDP should start preparing their handover notes because the people of the state will reject them on November 21. They have failed the Kogi State, a situation which has repudiated their tenancy in Lugard House.

“Today, Kogi State is one of the least developed states in the nation despite the comparatively high allocation coming into the state. With low allocations, Prince Abubakar Audu was able to build all the institutions you find in the state today. We are confident of defeating them at the poll.”

APC, a Party of confused people – PDP

However, the Publicity Secretary of the PDP in Kogi State, Prince Bode Ogunmola has carpeted Prince Abubakar Audu for accusing his party of being behind the alleged N11 billion scandal report that has dominated political discourse in the state over the last two weeks.

Reacting to reports made by the campaign organization of the APC governorship candidate that PDP was the brain behind the story, Ogunmola asked the APC to put its house in order and look inwards for scapegoats.

“Their claim that we are launching propaganda against Prince Abubakar Audu is untrue and a ranting of a confused party that is pregnant of defeat. Their chairman who was alleged to have made the statement is not a member of our party. Kogi people know the truth.

“To us in PDP, the forthcoming governorship election is about issues, it is about the celebration of a governor, Idris Wada, who has achieved so much. We are concerned about telling Kogi people what Wada has done over the past three and a half years and what they should expect from him in the next four years.

“Audu is our regular customer. We have been beating him since 2003 and we hope to repeat it again on November 21 with the support of the Kogi people.”

Source - Vanguard
Re: Audu Will Not Return #11 billion Loot - APC Chairman by Pavore9: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
“How could I say Prince Abubakar Audu will return money if elected, when Audu never stole a dime while in office?
Re: Audu Will Not Return #11 billion Loot - APC Chairman by warrior01: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pavore9:
“How could I say Prince Abubakar Audu will return money if elected, when Audu never stole a dime while in office?

Funny,right?

1 Like

Re: Audu Will Not Return #11 billion Loot - APC Chairman by ajibola11(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
We are now in season of comedy
Re: Audu Will Not Return #11 billion Loot - APC Chairman by Frankiss44(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

WELCOME TO NAIJA... THE ANCESTRAL HOME OF COMEDY grin grin grin
Re: Audu Will Not Return #11 billion Loot - APC Chairman by Pavore9: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
warrior01:

Funny,right?

Audu and Wada are the two sides of the same coin.

Re: Audu Will Not Return #11 billion Loot - APC Chairman by gumaveddy(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
If i have my way Apc would have 20 state, Pdp 8 Apga 5 kowa 3 and so on i want competition,AUDU vs wada no different quote me any where
Re: Audu Will Not Return #11 billion Loot - APC Chairman by warrior01: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
I think Wada is better; he is not a confirmed pedophile yet
Re: Audu Will Not Return #11 billion Loot - APC Chairman by permsec: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Double standard.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Swear In New Permanent Secretaries [PHOTOS] / Osun, France Sign N8bn Agreement On Solar Plant / Supreme Court Upholds Ambode’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.