Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau (957 Views)

This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —Shekarau / Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs — Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
…vows to remain in PDP
By Henry Umoru
ABUJA—IMMEDIATE past Minister of Education,
Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, said yesterday, that
President Muhammadu Buhari was romancing with
politicians who destroyed Nigeria for 16 years.
Shekarau, who spoke in an interview with newsmen
in Abuja, wondered why the President was now
romancing former President Olusegun Obasanjo,
who, according to him, ruled the country for eight of
Peoples Democratic Party’s 16 years of
administering Nigeria.
Reacting to President Buhari’s claim that he came
to right the wrongs of 16 years mess created by the
PDP, the former governor, who is also a member of
the PDP review committee, described all the
political parties as necessary evil.
He said: “Buhari has said that he has come to right
the wrongs of 16-year mess by the PDP. So, I said,
‘Mr. President you are welcome, but reminded that
10 of those 16 years belong to ex-President
Obasanjo.
‘’He had his eight years and by indirect remote
control, two years of late President Umaru Yar’Adua
was Obasanjo’s. And Obasanjo was the one who
produced Yar’Adua and Jonathan. Until three years
ago when they fell out (Obasanjo and Jonathan),
Obasanjo was in charge.
“Obasanjo today belongs to those who are chief
advisers to President Muhammadu Buhari.
Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai,
was one of the major hit men of Obasanjo, my
former governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso, was one of the
boys of Obasanjo as well as former Governors
Bukola Saraki, Goje and all the rest of them.
“They were part of those 16 years which President
Buhari was saying that PDP messed up Nigeria, and
today because they are APC, they are saints. They
are now surrounding the President as his chief
advisers. The Amaechis are all part of the PDP.
“All the election crisis that President Buhari was
accusing PDP of perpetrating were a creation of
these people, the same who are with him now.
“So what sense does it make that I said you are
thief for 16 years, I have come to correct the
wrongs that you did and now I am calling you the
chief adviser in order to right the wrongs that you
committed.
“Does it make sense? We are waiting to see how
they will come out of this.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-romancing-with-politicians-who-destroyed-nigeria-for-16yrs-shekarau/
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau by permsec: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
This is not romance anymore rather than absolute love making.

I'm very sure MAJORITY of the SAY Buharists are directly or indirectly regretting the outcome of this CHANGE.

Some of their names are;

Beremx
Passingshot
abduljabard(gworo seller)
sammyj
and many more.

The youths should prepare for positions when they become ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
This space is not for sale beware of the poster below me

Choi....
Na small e remain to be FTC sha
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau by amnesty7: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
See one of the dupes that promised the Otueke man that Kano votes were for him. #shameless
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau by Acidosis(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau by Acidosis(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
When people say PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years, I always ask myself: What was the state of Nigeria before 1999?

Nigeria has no reputation before 1999. In fact, the few recognition we garnered as a Nation was computed in the PDP regime.

Those who destroyed Nigeria acted stup.idly before 1999. People like General Sani Abacha, General Muhammad Buhari, Prince Abubakar Audu (Gov Kogi state in 1992); people like Ex Governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

^^ The above destroyed Nigeria, and they all currently belong to a new party in 2015 (APC). Abacha is obviously an APC member.

Shekarau is right though, but the destruction started a long time ago!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau by Tallesty1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
He's raping Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau by Nnemuka(f): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Same old 'yam eaterz'.... change indeed.
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau by mikolo80: 3:05am On Oct 08, 2015
permsec:
This is not romance anymore rather than absolute love making.

I'm very sure MAJORITY of the SAY Buharists are directly or indirectly regretting the outcome of this CHANGE.

Some of their names are;

Beremx
Passingshot
abduljabard(gworo seller)
sammyj
and many more.

The youths should prepare for positions when they become ancestors.
copy and paste one post, Just one from a buhari supporter, Just one to prove that we regretting anything
we are firmly behind buhari till 2019 and beyond
he is doing what we sent him to do
get pdp out
and try to reverse the rot using the crooked elements from the jagaban empire
only a bad workman blames his tools
the ppl don't matter
the target buhari gives them is what matters

1 Like

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau by sammyj: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2015
....... shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mikolo80:
copy and paste one post, Just one from a buhari supporter, Just one to prove that we regretting anything
we are firmly behind buhari till 2019 and beyond
he is doing what we sent him to do
get pdp out
and try to reverse the rot using the crooked elements from the jagaban empire
only a bad workman blames his tools
the ppl don't matter
the target buhari gives them is what matters
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau by suxkill: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2015
Prove me WRONG that buhari is not corrupt and I will show you a PREGNANT virgin!!!
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2015
Birds of the same feathers....

We are All corrupt in APC- AUDU
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau by mikolo80: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
sammyj:
....... shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
so.... nothing

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Denies Reduction In Fuel Price to #57 per litre / Massob Faction Threatened Protest Over Radio Biafra Director's Arrest / FULL SPEECH : What President Buhari Told His Ministers At The Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.