Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) (60430 Views)

Mortuary Attendant Sexually Assaults Ebony Reigns Corpse, Caught On Video / Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) / Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Airforce1:
mad love tiwa

But why is she dark skinned
. Can't she bleach?
if she bleach now na u go still come here to condemn her
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by ifykem: 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Forte Oil that promised to sell kerosine for N50 and effected the policy on0he pages of newpapers ONLY. Tiwa Savage u are repping a lieing company.

Yeah! kerosene is N50 now, wich area re u? Tiwa is working for d right person
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by bigabbas: 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=hatux post=38767756]This is old news nah...[/quote) i tire o
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by frakdon(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Martins301:
Forte Oil that promised to sell kerosine for N50 and effected the policy on0he pages of newpapers ONLY. Tiwa Savage u are repping a lieing company.
they sold their kerosene for N50, where me dey..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by xynerise: 12:04am On Oct 08, 2015
Airforce1:
mad love tiwa

. Can't she bleach?
Don't be an as$ licker today and a hater tomorrow. You are killing your career at its nursery stage.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by nextstep(m): 12:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Airforce1:
mad love tiwa

. Can't she bleach?

ROTFLMAO!!!! <wipes tears from eyes>

But she is looking mad cute though...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by MadCow1: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Airforce1:
mad love tiwa

. Can't she bleach?

grin grin

I almost pissed myself with laugh..

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by Appareil(m): 12:41am On Oct 08, 2015
Airforce1:
mad love tiwa

. Can't she bleach?
Love her that way-Natural!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by likila: 2:49am On Oct 08, 2015
this gel urgy die.
she has she black like shaacoal.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by scarffield(m): 3:12am On Oct 08, 2015
cao:

Maybe you should stick with your music career and less on the social commentary...
he he he he!....cow strikes aqain!

#nOoFfEnCeMeAnT
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by Aystarz: 3:26am On Oct 08, 2015
cao:

Maybe you should stick with your music career and less on the social commentary...

His phantom music career
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 08, 2015
Airforce1:
I dey joke but some people dpn take am too serious cheesy
RIP to your mentioned grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by austinfab14(m): 4:22am On Oct 08, 2015
Airforce1:
mad love tiwa

. Can't she bleach?
she jst delivered a baby
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by xreal: 4:43am On Oct 08, 2015
osemoses1234:
Old pic

That's what I'm thinking.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by ahnie: 5:56am On Oct 08, 2015
Dont mind them,all talking and no do.
Martins301:
yu know i had to strap my lil2 Bae on mah back and went in search of their pseudo kerosine,only to be told by one shorty attendant that,madam forte oil asaba branch doesn't sell kero.jex imagine the lubbish.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by Neemcie(f): 6:24am On Oct 08, 2015
darmys:
ITS TIWA SAVAGE
Oh..I thought it was R Kelly

smh
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by koolly009: 6:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Learn to speak & write : German, French, Spanish, portuguese, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English and Nigerian languages i.e, Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo. 
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch. 
+ German re-union visa preparatory class. 
+ Apply for undergraduates / ‎masters study in Germany. 

Address:        B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa. 
Mr Kolade.   : 08035949272‎
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by nnamdiosu(m): 6:35am On Oct 08, 2015
Airforce1:
mad love tiwa

. Can't she bleach?

no be only bleach. na jik. Nigerians and their bleaching mentality sha. confusing the angels of God on judgement day.........
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by ModiKen(m): 6:41am On Oct 08, 2015
Airforce1:
mad love tiwa

. Can't she bleach?

Dude, what is it with you and bleaching?

Isn't she good looking like that?

Or you are one of those with low self esteem thinking the white skin looks better then the black?

Shame on you!!!

BTW, you too look dark in you pictures, can't you bleach?

When you finish looking as white as snow (with your green veins showing one your multicoloured skin), then you can talk about bleaching to others.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by JaaizTech: 6:43am On Oct 08, 2015
she looks finer in her videos
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by Johnnoo(m): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2015
Airforce1:
mad love tiwa

. Can't she bleach?

I know you are being silly undecided
BTW She's made of BLACK!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by theDEVILisHERE: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2015
Airforce1:
mad love tiwa

. Can't she bleach?

Her skin is perfect
Very well toned

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2015
Martins301:
All na business
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by Fratello(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2015
quiinnBee:
Lol.Indeed grin
It is N50. | Save typing shii you know zlich on.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by benikad(m): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2015
Those that are shouting old pics is new it happens yesterday.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by millionboi(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2015
darmys:
ITS TIWA SAVAGE
nop na ssvage tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by frakdon(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2015
ahnie:
Dont mind them,all talking and no do.yu know i had to strap my lil2 Bae on mah back and went in search of their pseudo kerosine,only to be told by one shorty attendant that,madam forte oil asaba branch doesn't sell kero.jex imagine the lubbish.
their kerosene was sold for N50 last week
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by frakdon(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Fratello:

It is N50.
| Save typing shii you know zlich on.
that's 9ja for you, something happened for back, next you go hear na for front e happen...
They sold kerosene for N50 last week
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) by frakdon(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2015
ahnie:
Dont mind them,all talking and no do.yu know i had to strap my lil2 Bae on mah back and went in search of their pseudo kerosine,only to be told by one shorty attendant that,madam forte oil asaba branch doesn't sell kero.jex imagine the lubbish.
wait for your turn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement / Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.